Thread: Bra eureka moment!

Bra eureka moment!

As I was driving back from an evening of dancing at the local hangout, the first cool evening in florida in 70s, I went to adjust my bra. My fingers grasped in between cups and pulled down, then tactile sensation of a little gold emblem embedded in the bra, bit of a fancy touch to a well made, kind of sexy DKNY garment.

And then the thought that came over suddenly, "OH WOW! I am wearing quite a sexy bra!" I thought about it for a moment and first thought which came to mind was of not quite realizing sexiness of this garment and totally dismissing its clout in place of comfort and fit. The criterion so not present, when I was crossdressing in denial.

So I came away with this, that as a male who crossdresses to express the most feminine value within him self, he will be attracted to garments for their feminine value and how much they make him feel womanly. The feeling of femininity is therefore emphasized outside of self!!!!!

As garments go on he becomes more of a feminine being, as though without them he is just simply HE! And that seems to be comforting since he is fine feeling he is in charge of life.

For a woman or that matter, transsexual woman, garments are devoid of that value, to make one self feel other gender, all they do is clothe the already female body and perhaps accentuating its shape further, but without them she still feels SHE!!!!! And she is just fine with such because she is in charge of her life.

[SIZE="3"]What do ya think?????[/SIZE]

I totally agree with you Inna. I can remember when wearing a bra and panties was the sexiest thing I could think of doing. Today i wear my bra to support my breasts and keep them in place and I wear my panties for modesty and sanitary reasons. Oh sure, I still love the look and feel of slipping into a beautiful black dress with sheer sleeves and bodice, but that is just because I adore the way I look in it, not because it makes me look like a woman. Once a person accepts themselves as a member of their true gender, dressing in that role becomes an everyday occurrence and no longer the exception.

Yes you have experienced a moment that newer CDers would experience.
    The joys of lingerie, wearing a dress and looking good.
    As you journey down the track other experiences take hold and new adventures appear to excite you all the time.
    You should remember Nicole's reply as it reflects where the transgendered person is now.
    Her views are more of living life and getting on with what she has.
    If you want opinions from transgendered people you have to remember that they have been there and done that.
    As we progress even our feelings change because of been there done that.
    I wish you well on your journey and hope you find plenty of enjoyment in what you are doing.
    I know I enjoy myself even if I can't express myself correctly all the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think that just being dressed up wether its out in a nice outfit or in comfies around the house I feel so relaxed that it like second nature to be who I have become.
    Renee

All your points are valid Inna. This is the age of feminine energy after all.If we embrace it, we benefit from it. Never underestimate to power of femininity Hon or of a woman.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nice thread, Inna. At one time, just sliding on a pair of pantyhose was an sexually exciting experience in itself! Now, it's simply part of the process of dressing. Altho I still occasionally get those "Wow" moments from one piece while dressing, usually it's simply doing what is necessary to complete the illusion of being female.

The "sexy" part of your post I found interesting. While I can appear to be a very convincing naked woman in my mirror, I often find a completely dressed woman looking back at me EQUALLY AROUSING!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Nice thread, Inna. At one time, just sliding on a pair of pantyhose was an sexually exciting experience in itself! Now, it's simply part of the process of dressing. Altho I still occasionally get those "Wow" moments from one piece while dressing, usually it's simply doing what is necessary to complete the illusion of being female.

The "sexy" part of your post I found interesting. While I can appear to be a very convincing naked woman in my mirror, I often find a completely dressed woman looking back at me EQUALLY AROUSING!
    Equally interesting point Sherry, when I have mentioned SEXY, I didn't mean in a lest way arousing to self, in fact I think no woman or for that matter no male would find them selves aroused by their own natal image, however, crossdressing TG person who embraces only the external facets of him self still running testosterone in his veins, will find the image of a woman he portraits arousing! Once he or now she, overcomes the slew of denial and regress, now she will accept her self as natural, her body as true and natal to her inner being, her sexuality shall now become whole and arousal will simply not occur due to new circumstances.

Wow, this is deep stuff, and I think you have given me a new insight into mechanism of perception of SELF!

[SIZE="1"]I hope you don't mind Sherry, I have posted a follow up of this idea in transsexual section to get view points of the girls there [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Inna; 10-13-2012 at 01:25 PM.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Face it. The longer you are, the deeper it will get. These thoughts are all pervasive as I life my life with my new thoughts of myself. I no longer have male or female clothes. I have my clothes. Some are by nature prettier, but all are now functional for me.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.