Thread: why at 65 the cd urge that's been ignored becomes almost an obbseession

Wink why at 65 the cd urge that's been ignored becomes almost an obbseession

as i age i crave a man's love and affection more and more. but my dream is to be a nice looking gurl

As I grow older the urge to dress is all encompassing, since 2004 I dress female about 95% of the time.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

My first question is what is a GURL! Out side of that I think you are lonely Like so many of us are!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

i'm sorry for the " GURL" word, i'm new here, i'm lonely because of my double life, for me i don't feel apart of the hetro or gay world, but that has been my doing, chas

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well if you have accepted yourself be all the girl you can be.
    I'm not into guys so I can't help you there Chas.

IMO as we age we grasp that time is running out.....
    So maybe it is time to do what we have been putting on hold B-4 the final event.
    I also have found more and more time to dress as I age, but have no desire to stray from my supportive GF.

Quote Originally Posted by ronny0 View Post
    So maybe it is time to do what we have been putting on hold B-4 the final event.
    I also have found more and more time to dress as I age, but have no desire to stray from my supportive GF.
    Well said Ronny, I want to dress more and am getting more of a "don't give a ____" attitude toward what other people think. I have done my job as a father, husband, provider, and care giver. The final years of my life are going to be for me before they are gone.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

The true freedom of being yourself takes time to cultivate.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by ronny0 View Post
    Boom!

tick tock... tick tock..... I fear the day I can't play ice hockey any more and doesn't look like I'll ever with the Stanley Cup!... sigh......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I agree with most of the older responders here!
    As you get older you care less about what other people think. You have done all the things the we are 'supposed to do' So now is the time to do something that is fun, different, on the edge, and daring.
    You have spent a lifetime, consciously or unconsciously suppressing, some desires and now is the time to act on them. You can say 'I should have done this a long time ago, or be lying on your death bed saying I wounder what It would have been like if..."
    To quote my favorite author HD Thoreau. " I dont wish to come to the end of my life and find that I had not lived"
    Have fun and be safe
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Aspiring Member
    At 73 years old, I am glad that I can now be a cantakerous old geezer. Some great answers here, but it all boils down to having the time, a lessening of responsibilities, the awareness of one's mortality (I loved Karen's tick tock... tick tock) and the desire to avoid regret.

Veronica

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EllenJo View Post
    Well said Ronny, I want to dress more and am getting more of a "don't give a ____" attitude toward what other people think. I have done my job as a father, husband, provider, and care giver. The final years of my life are going to be for me before they are gone.
    I feel pretty much the same way at the moment and age (55) next week (no cards please , just send money

So many outfits, so little time.
    joank
    Southern California

Banned Read only
    Amen, EllenJo! I figure if the people I've known for decades don't know who I am, i.e., a faithful husband, loving father, doting grandfather, charitable and caring person to my community, then UP YOURS. I made sure I did not embarrass my wife and kids, make my co workers uncomfortable, etc, etc, etc. I still pull my more than fair share of responsibilities. I don't smoke, drink, run around with other women (or men). Sometimes I just like getting all dolled up.

Quote Originally Posted by EllenJo View Post