Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There are only TWO kinds of CDer. True or false?

Quote Originally Posted by MsArlene View Post
    I think that I would prefer being probed by a green alien !
    No, Arlene, you wouldn't. I've had that, and it's not nice at all. The grey ones aren't so bad, since they know what they're doing. A more advanced species, you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle Larousse View Post
    No, Arlene, you wouldn't. I've had that, and it's not nice at all. The grey ones aren't so bad, since they know what they're doing. A more advanced species, you see.
    Annabelle,
    Thank you for the information, but grey things frighten me....green is so soothing.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member
    I don't believe that there is such a thing as lying by omission. There can be many reasons for not divulging everything to everybody. First of all there is the question of privacy. We are all entitled to our privacy. We are not lying when we do not disclose our income to everybody. Secondly, we are often told things we may need to know in the strictest confidence and are sworn to keep the secret. This is the basis of many professions such as doctors, lawyers and accountants. While a sound marriage is based on truthfullness, there can be logical and necessary reasons for not disclosing everything.

As far as the crossdressing question is concerned, if a man is actively indulging in crossdressing, I don't think that it is wise to keep that fact from a prospective spouse. However, if the crossdressing was a childhood or adolescent thing, with no indulgence taking place for many years, it may cause needless problems to bring up the subject. You are aware you did, but may not be aware that you still are. In my case, my early crossdressing began over 60 years ago, and was very limited in extent because of lack of opportunity and shame. I fantasized about it more than I actually did it, but as I grew past my mid teen years, my dressing gradually dwindled and I made a conscious effort to put it out of my mind. In those days there was no information about it, you felt that you were the only one and that you were doing something terrible and repugnant. Many years went by without my putting on any female clothing or having any daydreams of doing so. As far as I was concerned, I was cured and by the time I met my first wife I believed that there was no reason to dredge up such a despicable part of my past. The crossdressing eventually returned, and when it did, I disclosed this fact to my wife with no negative repercussions, but I kept it very much in check wearing only a few favourite items on very limited occasions. My first wife was later diagnosed with cancer, and by the time I ultimately lost her to this scourge, I had long since tossed everything and vowed to never again crossdress, largely because of feelings of guilt. Eventually I remarried, and was in the same situation as the first time. I had not crossdressed for many years, and had not allowed myself to even think about it. Why spoil a beautiful relationship by disclosing what was still in my mind an unsavoury part of my past. Maybe it was selfishness on my part, but by the same token, telling might also have been an act of selfishness by way of seeking approval for my indiscretions. Eventually, it was my second wife who raised the subject of crossdressing by way of questions, and so I was totally honest about my past. She advised me to indulge myself if and when I felt a need as a means of relieving stress and helped me to obtain most of the necessities. The rest is history, as I was soon crossdressing fully for the first time in my life at about age 50.

So which group does that put me in? I still believe it was something I could have suppressed if I had been sufficiently determined, but after overcoming the guilt and shame combined with the available knowledge available now, there appears to be no valuable reason to do so. I don't think that prior disclosure would have helped either of my marriages, but might have destroyed them before they even started. Both of my wives were able to accept this as simply a minor aspect of my personality, after having time to really get to know me and love me.

Veronica

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I would say, the only two groups of men there are, are those who are interested in wearing women's things, and those who aren't.
    Amen to that. Whatever their motivation, or the age at which they experimented.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD
    ... but even then, this can be blurry. If a teenage boy wants to get it on with a girl and she playfully requests that he should wear her panties, you can bet your bottom dollar he'll put them on, just as he would if she suggested he paint his face green, even if wearing the panties or painting his face green on his own would do nothing for him. lol
    Reine, you understand males waaay too well... to get into her panties, we'll do anything!

Once we've tried it though, we may like it a lot more than she'd ever imagined.

I've crossdressed since I was four, and the offer of dressing en femme "for fun" with my GF (later my wife) was opening Pandora's box. She realized then what I'd known all along... I shoulda been a girl.

I don't know about painting my face green though... I never felt I shoulda been born a gremlin!

Aspiring Member
    There are also 10 types of people in the world, those they understand binary and those that don't.
    —Mikaela

I like motorbikes. It's not something my family are entirely comfortable with, but my girlfriend doesn't mind as long as I don't talk about it too much or try to bring it into the bedroom.

I often think are there only two types of people in this world? People who like motorbikes and people who haven't ridden one yet, and are therefore LYING to themselves.

But then I met two blokes in a pub. They saw me pull up on my motorbike, and one of them started talking to me. Turns out he really likes motorbikes as well, so I thought he must be just like me. But the other one really didn't like them; they seemed to make him angry. I concluded that he was lying to himself and that secretly he really likes motorbikes.

The guy who likes motorbikes then saw my t-shirt, which had the name of a heavy metal band on. He said he didn't like heavy metal. Naturally, I was shocked, how could he like motorbikes and not like heavy metal? Perhaps he's not a proper motorbiker. Then I thought, perhaps there are two types of motorbikers....

Then I recieved a blow to the head and realised we are all beautiful and unique snowflakes and I should stop looking for ways to categorise people.
    Pursue happiness, with diligence

My blog: A Circular Square

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaela View Post
    There are also 10 types of people in the world, those they understand binary and those that don't.
    Now that made me laugh - in a hexadecimal way!

Banned Read only
    Of course the answer is FALSE. All CDers are Human. And ALL Humans are unique, even identical twins.

As to aliens? Always go with the green ones if given a choice. Green IS the most soothing color which is why most trees and grasses are green. Of course some might argue that it is the other way around.

And Veronoca 27 had a very nice post that I certainly hope people took the time to read. We ALL have our own stories and reasons as to why, when and/or who "we tell" and I think her post is a prime example.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels
    There are only TWO kinds of CDer. True or false? Group A] Those who "knew" from a very early age. Or... Group B] Those that found out or figured out later [MAYBE MUCH LATER] that they were somehow different?
    [SIZE="2"]Being different is the hand I was dealt, and I just grew into it over time. Oh, at one point I wanted to be not quite so different from others, but that didn’t work out, so I decided to cultivate this idea of being truly different. Putting on women’s clothing was just another step along my lonely, deviant path through life…

True or False? False – there are many kinds of crossdressers, and no two are alike. For instance: I'm not "wild about heels!"
    [/SIZE]

There are 3 kinds of people : those that can count, and those that can't.

I new very early (4 yr old). But that being said l there are people that don't understand it and base their judgement on their own personal experience say that isn't possible, no way I was born this way. But there is no way I can follow their way of thinking and start judging those who found their other side later in life. Just because I didn't sure doesn't mean someone else can't.
    Last edited by sinderella; 10-16-2012 at 08:24 AM.
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

Quote Originally Posted by sinderella View Post
    I new very early (4 yr old).
    After 55 years, I remember something about my 4th birthday, my new blue jeans. I remember checking to see what my butt looked like with them on. I never thought of this being connected to crossdressing, but it is related to my sexuality - which crossdressing is a part of. I had other experiences in early childhood involving clothing of the opposite sex, but the concept didn't hit me until I was a teen IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    There are 3 kinds of people : those that can count, and those that can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaela View Post
    We are really getting silly now.

On one level - yes - but that is a very simplistic one. I think in reality everyone is different and has their own reasons. I could go no to say that every male has a feminine aspect that needs to be brought out into the open in order to progress spiritually - but some may not find this at all, some may do it without dressing and some may do it with dressing (like a ritual that has some kind of spiritual or sexual power - is there a difference??). Whatever if you feel the need and it doesn't hamr anyone then go do it! Cx

I believe there are only two kinds of crossdressers in the world. Those who crossdress and confess they are and those who crossdress and dont confess. Oh and blonde crossdressers. Thats it.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    Group A: Those who "knew" from a very early age. Or... Group B] Those that found out or figured out later [MAYBE MUCH LATER] that they were somehow different?
    Nope, there are more.
    Maybe some folks here, [seems like quite a few] believe all folks in group B are LYING? And/or that they also really fall into group A? The CONFUSING part, is why so many here keep insisting that "not telling your SO" about "something that is very important" [about yourself] is "lying by omission".
    That's how women see it. Women expect men to tell them EVERYTHING that they might want to know. But they expect us to figure out what that is. Along with the usual disclaimer of 'well, if you don't know, I'm certainly not going to tell you' as their response. No matter what, the man is always to blame. Remember, you're always expected to know everything she wants at all times, because 'if you really loved her, you'd know'.

I always thought it was "natural" for ALL folks to "change" in a # of ways as they got older? Maybe all the confused folks here have not changed in ANY way, shape or form as you have gotten older or matured? I guess that is possible? Possible yes, but not very likely.
    Yes, people change as we go through our lives. But sexually, usually not too often. Most common is that we respond sexually to our impulses, and don't really want to (or are able to ) know more about it. Most just go through our lives following our desires without giving them much thought. What happens to some of us is that we begin to recognize certain patterns of feelings and behavior and explore that, which opens up acknowledgment of feelings and desires that may have previously been hidden beneath conscious thought. Then you have another group, who starts out as a straight heterosexual, and becomes conditioned to respond to sexual, cultural and other interpersonal behavior patterns of the opposite sex. I suppose there are lots more as well.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    Oh and blonde crossdressers. Thats it.
    As a blonde, you would say that, wouldn't you? But if you'll excuse me, ma'am, there are also redheads. There's even an organization called RASP--"Redheads Are Special People". I never joined it, but I could have if I'd wanted to.

Annabelle

Blondes have more wigs!

Let me see if I have this right Annabelle . Redheads are crossdressers also? that would make 5 kinds of crossdressers. Thats it ..............final answer.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    Let me see if I have this right Annabelle . Redheads are crossdressers also?
    Yep. Except for my mother, my sister, my brother, my cousin, the gorgeous checkout girl at the supermarket, and probably lots of others, all redheads are crossdressers.

Annabelle