Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women at the office....

Red face Women at the office....

and their styles are driving me crazy! Seems like I spend all day admiring what they get to parade around this office wearing. I would kill to have some of their wardrobes! Any one else have this problem??? :-) :-)

Yes! It has bugged me for years.
    I have even asked some of them where they have bought their clothes.
    I have some of the same clothes now. Gee they are high end shoppers.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That's why I never had a Job around a bunch of woman ,,Like it out in the open alone or with other outdoor worker ,,, Don't know how you do it ,,I couldn't do it at all . To much presure ,,Just reminds me of what was not meant to be ,,, Like a recovering drunk in a bar .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Its like working in a live Macys Catalogue... and I love it! So many of the young women are dressing up these day and I don't get upset.... just the opposite I get plenty of ideas and tips....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I always loved walking up thru the office checking out what the Sec's were wearing.
    Give a nice compliment here and there even said things like glad you can shop at Ann Taylor or Talbott's I know who makes the money here!
    Even kidded them OMG those shoes don't go with that outfit what were you thinking?
    Always got a laugh out of them.

No, I'm not too worried about clothes these days. I'm in an "eyebrow phase". I've had all kinds of problems getting mine shaped the way I want them, so I study women's eyebrows very carefully. It's been a long time since I've looked a woman in the eyes. Not sure what they make of that.

Annabelle

So, ask them where they got their nice outfits. I've found that women just love guys with a fashion sense.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member
    Do you also notice the ugly-looking outfits? Some parade around in clothes that don't fit, don't flatter, don't appeal. Many members on this site look and dress better much better.

I always look and say to myself, "I'd kill to be able to pull that off." Nobody really dresses up down here in the Keys. It's a lot more casual then some places.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Platinum Member
    most of the office settings I've worked in were rather formal...business suits, etc. everyone, men and women, looked sharp but it didn't provide much in the way of fashion inspiration.

Platinum Member
    Back when I was still working I would walk through the office and admire what some of the ladies were
    wearing and look at some of the other and think that I wouldn't be caught DEAD in something that ugly.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    What...EGAD... you mean that a gray flannel suit doesn't do it for you! ! ! Funny, it doesn't do it for me either..LOL
    Same thing happens when I am at the mall doing my usual people watching. I saw this individual, mid 20's, while in the mall the other day, and it took until they were within 10 ft before I realised he, was a guy. Skinny jeans, shirt, long hair in a pony tail, and make up to the nines, saw him later working the make up counter in the Bay, and doing make overs. Had nice ear rings, with a skirt and practise walking, he would have passed without a second thought.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Oh yeah! Some of the girls in our HR dept. dress very nicely. One in particular has the most amazing collection of heels. I look foward to see what she's going to wear daily. Distracted? Heck yeah!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    My office leans casual, but in general, observation helps a lot toward emulation.

I've worked in the medical field for the last 15 years, so pretty much all I ever see are women in scrubs day in and day out. Occasionally, our female physicians will dress with style and class, but even that's becoming more and more rare...

It drives me absolutely crazy. Not just the wardrobes but the fact that they can dress and be out and no one gives it much thought but us CD's. Sometimes I feel tormented to no end
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

At my last company I'd go through the office and see the ladies. I would often joke and flirt a little, always commenting on clothing, shoes and hairdo's. As for casual, I remember when wearing a sweater with a skirt was considered casual. In drab, removing the suit jacket and donning a sweater was considered casual. Of course, the necktie was still worn. Fifty years have seriously changed dressing habits.

LOL! I always have to be careful to not be too excited when one of my coworkers wears a new, or particularly attractive outfit! I KNOW I have violated the "guys don't notice shoes" rule way too many times!
    Debby

Silver Member
    I don't have a problem at all. Love to see women in great outfits. The good part is I have some also.

I worked in office with women also. The only trouble with that was we were in the Army and I was wearing what they were wearing.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    It drives me absolutely crazy. Not just the wardrobes but the fact that they can dress and be out and no one gives it much thought but us CD's. Sometimes I feel tormented to no end
    Feeling that way is something you need to work on Joanne.
    Muster up the courage that is inside you.

No crossdresser or MTF transgender person is immune to the effects of female presence in any place. The confidence and free-ness that women have makes the rest of us envious and giddy.

Deffinately I do...but I love watching the parade...at the office or the mall or whereever....
    What does not kill us makes us stronger !

there are a few women at my work that that dress really nice and i check them out to get ideas on styles and what goes best with what. but because i shop at thrift stores i have purchased a lot of (nice) clothes very cheap; so i don't envy their clothes, i have a ton of my own. (just wish i could wear them more often) tori
    This is a man's world, this is a man's world
    But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
    —james brown

When i was in the Air Force for a short time, I was mesmerixed by the women in Air Force skirt and blouse combos, and full dress uniforms. On airline flights, it is the same thing. Stewardesses in lovely dresses, and skirt uniforms!!