Thread: Best Saturday of my liife!!

Best Saturday of my liife!!

Like I have said before I have re-started my CDing a new just over a couple of months ago and in this short time I have been able to do things I had just dreamed about doing, Like, making my self look good considering I just turned 63, I also found an understanding GG that not only helps but likes my fem self, I also ventured out to club dressed and so much more than I ever dreamed. Here is where the story gets sooooo much better. About a month ago I got an e-mail from a woman that saw my ad on ALT. (I almost forgot about the ad as I singed up over a year ago looking for a GG and never got any hits) Any way, being cautious I replied and it turns out that she lived about 150miles from me. We exchanged photos and e-mails to the point that we where texting and chating on the phone. Here is where it get interesting, her photos she sent me where of a gorgeous 43 year old woman with a figure to die for, sexy. She also made coments about my pictures and said I was a beautiful lady, ok, so what's wrong with this picture, right? She is a proffessinal woman and works for a major airline company so her schedule was kinda weird, but after a month of texts and calls we made a date to meet in person. Of course things went through my mind as to what if she's not who she said she was, or maybe a serial killer or wanted money at best. Well, I took a chance and drove to her city and I checked into a motel, she did want to see me in my fem self as to not as she told me spoil the moment. I was giddy as a girl going on her first date. The moment came I told her the motel and room # and when she showed up WOW! here was this beatiful pettite busty woman walking to my room. When I opened the door we both stood there with smiles on our faces. We hugged and kissed, she told me how pleased she was with my look, as she said I was sexy. I was in seventh heaven. (Sorry this is kinda long, but worth it.). Before we met we had talked about trying different looks and out fits as we where going to a hot spot for CDs, Gay and straight people. around 9:00 we got in my car with this gorgeous woman, my head was spinning. She had special passes to the club and like rock stars where usherd without having to wait in line. We sat and just went googo gagaa with each other touching and kissing (not too good on lip stick.) We left around 1:00am to go back to the room and I will not exagerate that we had the HOTTES sex I have ever experianced as she would carress my nylon legs and my whole body. She left the room around 3:00 as both of us where spent. We are going to meet again next Sat and we are going to a Halloween party here in Dallas as she works for an airline I will pick her up at the airport and we will dress as two goth girls. I know that there are going to be some that will not believe this, but I can assure you it did happen. I am still walking 2 feet off the ground.

Gena,
    Thank you for posting, a very interesting & lovely story.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yes Maam -- you go for it -- still, be carefull..............Debra

Thanks for sharing your great time you had with us. I still haven't gone out en femme yet but every time I here stories like yours it makes me a little more confedent that I can.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Wow! Wow! Wow! and Wow! What mre us there to say?

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Wow, that is a great turn of events and glad she was not a serial killer. Find out if she has a younger sister, just kidding.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are........" So very glad you had such a wonderful time, and hope they continue for you both. glad to see one of us older girls still putting it all out there.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Good for you GIRL!, Maybe I will run into you at he Ceder Springs Block party!

Silver Member
    Great going! There are a lot of different people out there. Isn't our diverse world great and wonderful.

I will wait for the next episode, it looks like you had a lot of success here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You know what they say; when it sounds to good to be true! Lets hope that's not the case for you! Good luck!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by rachaelsloane View Post
    Wow, that is a great turn of events and glad she was not a serial killer. Find out if she has a younger sister, just kidding.
    Rachel, it's funny that you saig this, because she hangs out with some CDs in her area and they ask her all the time if she has a sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I will wait for the next episode, it looks like you had a lot of success here.
    Beverley, I hope to meet her again this weeend for a Haloween party and we are going as two Goth girls, and to prove to the doubters that this is a real post and not a fantasy from some one's imagination. I will try to get photos of the event and a few details of how it went. Keeping my fingers crossed that she can make it as she has a weird schedule with the airline company that she works for.

Wow! I wonder how many women are secretly attracted to CD men? If it's only a tiny fraction of CD men then there is a lot of fun going missing in this world... Cx

Platinum Member
    Gena, I am confident that you're not engaging in some silly fantasy. You're a grown up and I know you respect us too much to make stuff up. So, congratulations on meeting yet another remarkable woman. I think this again shows that there are women out there who not only can accept us, but can genuinely enjoy having a CD partner . Enjoy yourselves and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Gena, I am confident that you're not engaging in some silly fantasy. You're a grown up and I know you respect us too much to make stuff up. So, congratulations on meeting yet another remarkable woman. I think this again shows that there are women out there who not only can accept us, but can genuinely enjoy having a CD partner . Enjoy yourselves and be safe.
    Kim thanks, I know that if I was reading what I wrote I would problably wonder if it was true. In 63 years of CDing the only GGs that I had met till now and helped me with my CDing where the ones I paid to help me out ak. ladies for hire. Now all of a sudden I found two women that love my CDing, what's up with that. Not only do they help with shopping, make-up, pictures, going out dressed, but thest part is that they enjoy having sexual relatons with me while dressed. I guess late is better than never, but why now that I am older, oh well. Conclussion: Yes there are women (few) that not only accept, but love CDs/TGs, realy!

Still don't wanna buy it because this is like one giant "fantasy" of mine but that's awesome. And excuse my ignorance but, what's ALT?

Quote Originally Posted by Tera View Post
    Still don't wanna buy it because this is like one giant "fantasy" of mine but that's awesome. And excuse my ignorance but, what's ALT?
    Terra believe me it was a big time fantacy for me too! I do have a couple of pics of us together, but becase of privacy issues and of who she works for I can not break her trust in me. ALT. is a web site that caters to alternative life styles Bondage, Domination, TV/CD and other kinky stuff. I went on the board "Woman looking for TV/CD. It has a national state by state pool of women looking for CDs. Good luck looking.

I believe in you Gena. Good things come to those who wait Society is changing. beginning to accept us. The hotels out here are now catering to the alternative lifestyle and theyve realized how big and profitable it is So kuddos to you girl.
    Renee

Great Experience! Almost the same thing happened to me many years ago and I still keep in touch with the wonderful woman! Stacy