Thread: 3rd Time

3rd Time

I ventured out today. Went to the park for a bit of a walk. Rocked up to Ross... Lol I forgot my wallet! Stopped in the thrift store, I might have been over dressed. I had a couple looks that I noticed but all good. Drove around and got gas. It was fun.

Oh the excitement of the first times out. The adventurer in me misses those days in a way.

Congrats on your continued courage and enjoy it while you can Inge.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

congrats on a fun outting! and as far as the "looks" you got, i would of looked also...at such a pretty sight!!
    paula

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Great feeling isn't it?

Banned Read only
    Never, never never leave home with out it! Your wallet that is.

Glad you had a fun time anyhow.

Platinum Member
    That's great. You're probably noticing the people who are caught off guard by how attractive you are. Keep broadening your world. It's more welcoming than you may imagine

Banned Read only
    And how "normal" did you feel while out? It's funny how you build up this huge thing in your head about going out and once out, you stop thinking of being dressed. Good for you.

Gold Member
    A crossdresser overdressed? Never happen! You will get looks. If you dress you get checked out. Looking at your avatar, I would say a lot. Keep on having those good times out!

Thanks for sharing darlin...going out enfemme is a blast.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Glad you had a good time! It's amazing how we can spend all that time getting ready and still forget things. Earrings, rings, wallet, phone...

Just get used to being checked out. With looks like yours.
    Fourth and fifth time out you probably won't notice it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Good for you girl! I never leave home without my wallet 'cause I keep it in my purse! Have fun!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by IngeInCO View Post
    I ventured out today. Went to the park for a bit of a walk. Rocked up to Ross... Lol I forgot my wallet! Stopped in the thrift store, I might have been over dressed. I had a couple looks that I noticed but all good. Drove around and got gas. It was fun.
    That's great and I'm sure it was fun, but how did you get gas without a wallet? And what if you had been stopped by the police for something and had no driver's license?

Put your wallet in your purse. That way you won't forget it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I had some cash in my purse