Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your First Purchase

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanna Maguire View Post
    When I was 14yrs on I bought a Berli Sarong Highwaisted OBG girdle and a pair of stockings with my first pay at my first job I went straight into a change room and put them on That was in 1955
    good for you! I hope they were as good as you thought they would be !

My 1st actual purchase was a pair of nylon panties at a McClellan dept store ... light green.

I took a post office box when i was 19, and ordered a camisole and tap pants set that a local department store had nicely included an advertisement for in the monthly bill for my credit card. I suppose it was early in the marketing tracking years, as after that i was deluged with ads for woman's intimate clothing. Lucky me!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I didn't have my first purchase til I was in the dorms on my first base, bout 5 years ago. We had a P.O. Box so it wasn't a issue of people seeing my purchases. I would say that I bought a pack of String Bikini Panties and a pack of Bikini style Panties.

Tracii G , I was so happy to read your post because I was beginning to think my age had caught up with me for I cannot remember my first purchase, I am surprised how trying it is to so many to buy fem things.

yep, this black halter top---still have it--pic was taken last week
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Wow the first time I purchased anything was so long ago, I cannot remember just one purchase. I can say that at the time I was only interested in the underwear so it was probably panties, a bra and or a slip. But then I can't remember the first time I ever purchased a hot dog either. I have bought so many things that have been purged over the years....some only worn once. I would be able to start my own store if I had them all.

In 1961, my heart pounding, I got up the nerve to ask an associate at Woolworth's for a bra and panties "for my wife." I had put my guess at sizes on a piece a paper, pretending it was from my wife. The lady was very patient and helpful, launching me into a long lifetime of happy shopping experiences. In 51 years I have never had a bad shopping episode. I learned long ago that there was no need to pretend that the clothes were for anyone else. Paula

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by RileyEvans View Post
    The best I can remember my first purchase was from Walmart and it was 2 shirts, one was a AC/DC and the other was KISS, they were black with the lettering in rhinestones.

Hi Riley, I almost laughed thinking you had misread my questions,then I realized the rhinestones make them girly correct?

Hugs Vicki xo

My first purchase was Sheer Energy panty hose, ya my haert was pounding big time.

A way too short red dress and black heels that were a size to small.

I guess that is to be expected when you have no idea your sizes and buy online!

Mine was a green flower dress silk a pink bra and panty set and garter belt stockings,i had to put them on layaway i could hardly wait for the day to put them on my wife helped me choose them i got them out and wore them with her help but after she saw me dressed she didnt want to do it anymore.said it changed me too much.im not sure why ,she was in a lesbian relatioship before i met her but i was wrong in wanting to dress dont see her logic at all

I do not remember my very first purchase but I do remember buying my first dress at a thrift store in Frankfort Ky on my way back to Southern IL. No one said anything to me but I got out of there in a hurry.

Mine was Hanes panties at Walmart ,bought many other items since.

My first purchase was panties. Got them at Walmart. Kept on buying and then bought bras. For years it was panties, bras, and pantyhose. Then when I bought my first outfit, the pink fog just rolled in and I had to have more. My first outfit I still have and remember it fondly.

My first purchase was a little black dress for Halloween when I was 18. Of course, I wore it more than a few times after that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It was 4 pairs of tights over 30 years ago. Tights (pantyhose) only seemed to be in one colour then - "Amercan Tan", but I found some sheer Pretty Poly tights in pale blue and pale pink, and some Mary Quant semi opaque tights in red and green.
    happy days!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    A white peignoir set, from Sears back in California where I used to live. I got a gift box with it, even though I didn't intend to use it. The set got lost in my big purge.

On the other hand, my first dress purchase (and therefore my first start at really bringing "Amy" to life) was a pair of sheath dresses, one in black, one in blue, ordered online from JCPenney.com. I later learned that sheath dresses really didn't suit me, and donated them as part of thinning out my wardrobe prior to putting it in storage. I have much better dresses now.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Some cheap Kmart playboy string bikini panties, when I was 16 and could drive in Northern CA.

After "the talk" with my wife early in our marriage she took me shopping for some lingerie. I think my first purchase was a full-length Olga nightgown in light blue. Delightful to wear, and she liked it too

Platinum Member
    Hi Victoria, What ever it was it was almost 60yrs.ago
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Halloween 1958

My first purchase was Halloween 54 years ago when I was 17. I drove many miles to another city and bought a bra, panties, nylons, a garterbelt, and a dress. Then I went to a wig store and bought a wig and a shoe store and got a pair of black pumps with three inch heels. It cost me most of my savings. So there I was with a great costume but no makeup and not a clue how to apply it even if I had some.

I wore the outfit in private several times, never applying makeup, before I purged for the first time.

My first purchase was a mail order Victoria's Secret LBD in about 1995. I still have it, I'll be sad when it finally wears out. In person, actually before that, as I'm thinking about it, I bought a pair of black heels from a Rich's dept. store. Was fascinated by heels as a teenager!
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

My first was a pair of used leather boots. I got it at a thrift store in 08 when I was 17 years old.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I pair of black, 4 inch pumps that were 1/2 half size too small. I bought them in the middle of downtown Hialeah in 1991. Yikes, that was a long time ago!

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb