Thread: Recycle Anyone?

Aspiring Member

Recycle Anyone?

I have today ( Tuesday ) off so I have to do something girly. I've decided to dress pretty and then sell my scrap copper at the junkyard. How is that for glamorous? I hope the price is high today. Leanne

How much scrap copper do you have? Copper thefts around here have gotten so bad that they passed a law requiring a permit to transport more than a certain amount of copper.

I wouldn't dress pretty to go to a junkyard. Real females wouldn't.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Bizarre place to go while dressed. How strange...

Good for you, though! Out and about in new and unexpected places.

Kinda puts being over dress in a differant catergory!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

They would still hit on you there if you just wore overalls, boots, boobs and long straggly unkempt hair. Just a dab of kerosene behind each ear helps.
    Don't forget your ID when selling non ferrous metals.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I used to go to the recycling place looking unisex but a law was created that required them to keep a copy of my DL. My real first name is unusex and the DL picture is feminine so the girl at the desk said," thank you ma'am." Since then I always go there as a girl. The last time I was all dolled up and wearing a skirt. When the lady at the desk complimented me on my outfit I told her the truth; that I was on my way to the beauty shop to get my hair done. She said, " and I'm stuck here working in a junkyard", as she smiled and rolled her eyes.

this sounds hot, I was thinking of getting in fem and riding my wifes bicycle through the oil field pipe yards. Oh and yes I do recycle all my beer cans and bottles.
    Last edited by Davena Doll; 10-16-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Platinum Member
    I haven't gone to the recycler en femme, but I have gone to the municipal refuse site dressed in my wig, bra and forms, tank top and shorts....a suitably casual outfit for the situation, I think.

Bet you can get one of the "men" there to carry your buckets to the scale for you!!!But beware of getting the "special" price from the greedy owner....As far as matching ID,perhaps they will think they have a "crossdressing scrapper" similar to a "crossdressing bank bandito" and call the cops...Tell us how it goes for you..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne2 View Post
    I have today ( Tuesday ) off so I have to do something girly. I've decided to dress pretty and then sell my scrap copper at the junkyard. How is that for glamorous? I hope the price is high today. Leanne
    Now THAT'S a first! How did you make out Leanne?

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I did a scrap run last friday. Except I went in drab. The small town I live in everyone knows everyone and besides they copy your DL for every transaction. But good for you for being able to get out and be yourself no matter where it takes you.

It's a sad state of affairs in this country (USA) when you have to show an ID to sell junk!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda