Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to go sissy, can anyone offer advice?

I want to go sissy, can anyone offer advice?

I'm a little confused by this a bit I think. I have recently found sissy dresses online. I was looking at lolita dresses and came across some sissy dresses. I can't believe all the ruffles and puffy sleeves and the crazy poofy skirts. So over the top feminine!! They look so beautiful!!! I was wondering where I could buy some for cheap that still look beautiful. Also, I was wondering how SO's seem to deal with sissy dresses. My wife seems okay with me wanting to wear women's clothes, but this just seems like a whole other level. Any advice?

beautiful or cheap.... pick one! typically they are mutually exclusive.... lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

well that's not good. :-)

I would love to try some on, but they seem to be very expensive and should really be custom fit to look their best. You might try one for Halloween and see how it goes with your SO.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    There is always Ebay.
    and its fun hunting too.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Quote Originally Posted by cactussteve View Post
    I'm a little confused by this a bit I think. I have recently found sissy dresses online. I was looking at lolita dresses and came across some sissy dresses. I can't believe all the ruffles and puffy sleeves and the crazy poofy skirts. So over the top feminine!! They look so beautiful!!! I was wondering where I could buy some for cheap that still look beautiful. Also, I was wondering how SO's seem to deal with sissy dresses. My wife seems okay with me wanting to wear women's clothes, but this just seems like a whole other level. Any advice?
    Over the top is probably a good way of describing it. This is a fetish. Are you into fetish? Is your wife? Is dressing part of your sexual play? On the TG spectrum this is what most women fear. Where it isn't something you do because you feel you have to, but you wear it because it makes you sexually aroused. If you and your wife are not sexual fetish players I can see your wife going from OK to "OH HELL NO!" in 60 seconds
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    Why not start with a look around Ebay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_tr...at=0&_from=R40

In li'l ol' england we can buy stuff on line from Marks and Spencer - no problem (as long as you are there to receive the package - unless your SO knows). I started off looking in charity shops - somehow seems easier when you know you are contributing to a good cause! Cx

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    beautiful or cheap.... pick one! typically they are mutually exclusive.... lol.
    There's nothing cheap about beauty.

I think they look like a lot of fun but quite unpractical for real life so I stay away. If you are into the fetish thing then go for it but talk to your wife about it first.

well, my dressing is pretty much a fetish thing I guess. I prefer huge ball gowns and flowing dresses. So I guess most of what I wear isn't practical for daily use. Maybe she would be open to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Where it isn't something you do because you feel you have to, but you wear it because it makes you sexually aroused.
    Not exactly.
    Those who crossdress because they are compelled by some internal femininity identity may not understand that others dress because they are compelled by their fetish. It's a distinction without a difference. The implication in Lorileah's statement is that feminine identity dressers are compelled to dress but fetish dressers aren't compelled, they just choose to dress for sexual kicks. Too many identity dressers use this ploy to legitimize their dressing by trying to make pleasure dressers feel cheap.
    A fetish isn't something you play or something you're into - it's something you have. The presence of an item - say, high heels, or a sissy dress - can cause arousal if you have a fetish for it. And just because you want a sissy dress doesn't mean you have a fetish for them. I have a maid's outfit and a Japanese schoolgirl saiolr uniform that I like to wear, but I don't have a fetish for them. I have a fetish for high heels. I know the difference.
    An extreme fetish is where a person cannot get aroused without that certain item present.
    It's all good if kept under control whether your drive is pleasure or identity.
    Save your money and buy a nice frilly sissy dress. And enjoy wearing it.

Banned Read only
    You may want to sound out your wife about wearing one for Halloween. I think they can look rather sweet on a slim small bodied male, but, er.. a husky overweight guy-not so much.

I wear regular women's clothes as well as sissy dresses when the occassion takes me, they satisfy different sides of my desire to crossdress. I do have some objection to the fetish label - not because it is seen as primarily a sexual thing - it is a motivation but not the sole one - but that somehow my crossdressing is less valid than someone elses dressing as they dress to pass or have 'real' feminine leanings.

Having a sissy fetish - 'On the TG spectrum this is what most women fear' I'm not convinced about this I think my SO would be much more fearful of me declaring I want a sex change (not that I do or would ever - I am very happy being a male who enjoys wearing women's clothing on occassion)

Quote Originally Posted by squiffle2002 View Post
    I wear regular women's clothes as well as sissy dresses when the occassion takes me, they satisfy different sides of my desire to crossdress. I do have some objection to the fetish label - not because it is seen as primarily a sexual thing - it is a motivation but not the sole one - but that somehow my crossdressing is less valid than someone elses dressing as they dress to pass or have 'real' feminine leanings.
    Did anyone say it is less valid? You and Nicole jumped on that. Maybe because it is close to your heart? In fact I said it was part of the whole spectrum and I asked if it was something that filled a sexual need and then addressed the question
    Also, I was wondering how SO's seem to deal with sissy dresses. My wife seems okay with me wanting to wear women's clothes, but this just seems like a whole other level. Any advice?
    She asked if it was over the top. Interesting that no GG's have responded to the direct question isn't it? Maybe we need to post that to them?

Having a sissy fetish - 'On the TG spectrum this is what most women fear' I'm not convinced about this I think my SO would be much more fearful of me declaring I want a sex change (not that I do or would ever
    Read the answer, I didn't say it was the the MOST feared, I said most fear it. Read what GG's say when they come here, they believe that it is sexual and that one of the things they fear is that their SO won't be able to function with out it. And no one said it was anything less in anyone's eyes. I even said it is on the spectrum. But the question was if the OP's SO would find it over the top. I merely provided my view of this. The OP didn't ask permission to wear it, I don't care. They asked if the SO would be OK with it.

The OP even addressed it in another post later. They were not offended. Why are you and Nicole?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

There was a sissy maid chat site about 12 years ago that I used to go to. What I gather is the lifestyle includes being trained by a master or dom type. There is also online sissy training I believe. After the training you look for a job as a live in maid and will serve sexually as well as keeping the house in order.

Since you're married, your wife may at least like the part where you'll be doing all the domestic chores! But others just like the fetish of the frilly stuff.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Over the top is probably a good way of describing it. This is a fetish. Are you into fetish? Is your wife? Is dressing part of your sexual play? On the TG spectrum this is what most women fear. Where it isn't something you do because you feel you have to, but you wear it because it makes you sexually aroused. If you and your wife are not sexual fetish players I can see your wife going from OK to "OH HELL NO!" in 60 seconds
    Many wives would be more willing to accept a cross dressing fetish as long as it stays in the bedroom than a husband who wants to live full time as a woman or even go out in public as one.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I can't believe all the ruffles and puffy sleeves and the crazy poofy skirts. So over the top feminine!!
    I guess we think of "feminine" differently. I can assure you my wife finds nothing "feminine" about sissy clothing. How many "feminine" women do you know that have sissy clothing in their closet?

Well, you could try a french maid type outfit for halloween. It may be sissy enough, if you add some petticoats. Like the other posters have said, try Ebay, etc. I would start small, then work you way up, as long as your wife goes along with it. Good Luck!!

Sissy dresses are a whole other level. They are primarily fetish. My opinion of these outfits is they specifically made for fun and a good time. The birth gender can go both ways, and the market specifically caters to all. You have to see what your wife is agreeable to, and on what terms.

My girl side of me wants nothing to do with it, she (me) just wants to socialize with people , shop , and wine & dine, and just be a typical woman out & about. The sissy stuff stays at home, except for Halloween, and doing obnoxiously cheesy videos on youtube for the sheer reason of killing my job related stress.

There are cheap & really cheap looking sissy dresses.

Then there are really well made ones. My favorites on ebay are Anne Marie's , Leanne's Pretty Dresses, BarbaraTam (BBT). Type sissy dress, and make sure you start at the highest price ones....that way, they're more fun to "ebay window shop".

Sweet lolita (not goth lolita) dresses are also fun, and very affordable.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 10-16-2012 at 09:55 PM.

An interesting thread I think I have learned something as well.
    So much good advice I haven't anything to add except that they are all good for Halloween.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Go with your gut...it is another level and not a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Go with your gut...it is another level and not a good one.
    You're right, Jennifer......I have been destroyed for eternity. My life looks like of one of those characters in the painting called Hell II by Hieronymus Bosch. Don't be like me, and be denied Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven®

Sorry everyone but I cannot resist my original thought as I read the title on this thread "I want to go sissy, can anyone offer advice? "----(call me ) hehehe

I love my French maid uniform Of course I have to do all the house work as my wife is my boss