Thread: Home Alone

Home Alone

So, I'm home alone this evening. Gotn out of the shower put on a bra, some panty hose and a nice skirt and blouse. Sitting here eating cookie doe, drinking beer and shopping for some heels online. I love a girlie evening.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Me too.. but the step-kid just came home, and the SO let me know that my 'girlie' nite needed to end..
    At least for now.. Only wearing hose and a skirt, so its easy to drop and cover up..
    Ready when he leaves... =-) Hoping to get some new boots.. (online)..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Same here. Painting nails for now, enjoying a black cherry cream soda.

Haven't yet decided on an outfit but I'm leaning towards a skirt and blouse as well.

Beyond that I'll probably spend the rest of my evening relaxing, listening to music and reading forums.

Hope you all enjoy yours and good luck with the shopping!
    tammysmiles

Yes, this sounds suspiciously like my plans for later tonight. Toenail painting for me too!
    "Fear is the mind killer." Frank Herbert, Dune

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueler

"I make a GREAT team!"

Yes girls, I have tonight by myself too!! Out came my petticoats, and maid outfit!! I ate, did dishes, made a cape codder, and am able to spend some time here in fem mode for a nice change!!

I just got out of the bubble, and I am going to slip into a sexy bra, cute t-shirt, a denim skirt, with knee socks to match.I am going to make a fresh pot of decaf and watch the end of the baseball game. After that I may do some window shopping for Christmas.... I hope someone gets me those boots! Please Santa, I have been real good, well, mostly...\

Megan Briana
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana