Thread: I have not posted in sometime

I have not posted in sometime

I hope all is well with everybody , I have been going through some bad times with medical problems so I havent had times to post. Im still dressing thought when I can , I will never stop , I have came to terms with myself and I have found a group of ladies that support me.so for the most party I am happy ......lots of huggs to all.

Miriam
    Glad to hear that you've found some happiness amidst some difficult circumstances, Chazity. I hope things continue to improve for you.

Miriam

May things continue to be on the up and up.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome back hun Hope all your medical issues are in the past. Big hugs girl.
    Renee

Welcome back. We hope to hear more from you.

Glad you are back.. Most of us will never stop dressing either.. Its how we are.. FUN!!
    Actually, after coming to realize that I WANTED to dress more often, I feel better with myself..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Hi Chazity! It's nice to hear you're doing better! Hope to hear more from you!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

welcome back! I've als given up dressing a number of times. recently i gave up for 2 yrs, to get married. BUt i was getting so tense and stressed from not dressing, i almost destroyed my marriage. By coming to terms with who i am, and wanting to dress..... me and my wife are better friends. True, we might not have a marriage, but thats not just i dress. Bottom line, i told her how i love to dress, and she's cool with it. and im soooo less stressed (and she notices.

Silver Member
    Chazity - hope your medical issues are addressed and you can do the things that make you happy. Welcome back.