Thread: Greak Weekend - Dress to blend, and did some errands and shopping!

Aspiring Member

Talking Greak Weekend - Dress to blend, and did some errands and shopping!

I had a wonderful weekend totally en femme. I had to change yesterday afternoon for work (boo Hoo), but kept the undergarments there - why not?

(Arlene, the photo with my new reading glasses was taken just for you hon)

This week and next I'm on travel and have all day until 4 pm to bring out my feminine side. So, up this morning and got dressed in a black and white drop neck top (have to show what cleavage I have right?), and some jeans, slipped on my new wedges and out the door.

Now, I hate belt loops with out a belt, so that meant some shopping! Drove over the Target and they had a couple of stretch rings and a thin sparkle belt that I think looks great on the jeans.

I'm 5'10" so with the 3" wedges that puts me over 6', but no one notices. I wonder if the women I see know, but no one has ever even given me the slightest indication the something was amiss. I fit right in and what a joy it was. Did my browsing at Target, purchased the belt, rings and some groceries.

A funny aside, an gentleman in his sixties opened the door form me, how nice. Funny, but he kept popping up and he opened the door on the way out. Not my type, male and older, but the thought is nice just the same. I'm surprised he didn't pinch me - and I was all prepared with a well rehearsed squeak!

In the shopping center there was a Michael's so I thought what the hell, I'll go in and see if I can find some new foam (my old hip enhancements are getting flat), but no luck.

This shopping center also had a Khol's. I can't really justify spending thing since I have some clothes on order and should have some new outfits for next week, but I found several things that were very cute and feminine.

I just wanted to share with all you girls that this girl is, at lease when away from home, out and having a ball.

On a minor note, since I had shaved all parts of my body except my chest, I did that to keep things consistent. Feels, oddly enough, much nicer being hairless all over - matches my natural hairless head.

Sorry, I do tend to babble on - I guess its the girl in me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for sharing the wonderful weekend you had, and your outfit is very cute.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You do look great and I love the outfit too.
    The belt sets it off IMO.

A word of advice, you don't want hair on such a nice cleavage.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    There is no hair there, just freckles. I shaved my chest this morning, otherwise you wouldn't have seen anything but a jungle.

Congratulations Chelsea! You look wonderful and you clearly had a blast; you go girl!!!

Hugs,
    Jen

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Your pics and your adventures get better and better

Aspiring Member
    It's still a big discovery for me and I'm not totally sure where it will take me. I'm still happy being a man, but I do love dressing with all that is involved. Don't understand it, but it brings me happiness so what the hell, live is short.

Every time I get down about this CD thing, dressing or buying a new outfit picks me right up.

Julie, thanks for all your kind works, you are a peach.

Thank darlin, I love the look of you wearing glasses and more.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I don't know if I like the glasses or not but I do love the outfit you put together and you look great regardless The belt certainly goes with the jeans and the possibilities are almost endless Thank you for sharing
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaErtel View Post
    Julie, thanks for all your kind works, you are a peach.
    Awwww, thanks! But you better make me a nectarine -- a peach is fuzzy and needs too much beard cover

You look great. Sounds like fun!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Very nice outfit,goad you had a wonderful weekend, and hope you get to do it whenever you want to.. Hope you didn't startle anyone when you were practicing your pinch squeal...lol

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

OK.. that's it.. I'm going casual! You all look wonderful.. and girlie!! My new goal.. casual femme..!!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Aspiring Member
    Nicole Brown put the "blend in" mantra. All depends whete you are. NY City different than south Jersey.

You don't feel out of place etc. I adjusted the makup for day too. Put it on of course.

[CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]