Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sit or stand?

Question Sit or stand?

When at home and in female mode when nature calls do you sit as a women or stand as a man to pee? This is and has been a question that in my head for a while. Please forgive me if this sounds rude. As for me I sit all the time at home in both modes, and stand while in mens rooms away form home

Tristen Cox
    Hmmm.... That's an odd question to ask. At home and dressed, I sit, but I just feel this to be proper for a lady or even a girl. Why be different?

90 % of the time i sit dressed either way

I sit all the time.

Wink

I sit when I'm in femme mode.
    forever in lace

I always sit.

But if you're not wearing Y-fronts or boxers you don't really have a choice, do you?

Do you know what, I find sitting to have a pee gives me a chance for a quiet philosophical moment. You don't have that advantage if you stand and have to concentrate on what you're aiming at.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

sit vs. stand?

It has now become subconscious for me to sit . I almost never stand. I feel I am beginning to THINK femme more and more. I am also tucked and or taped almost all the time now, which makes it necessary to sit anyway.

I always sit when at home or at the office, whether dressed or not. The only time I stand is when en drab in a public restroom.

Debra

cuza
    i allways sit unless i a in public or at a mates house

carolynhcd

I only stand if I have so little time that sitting would be impossible. Since I work in television, that occurs far too often for my liking. How I'm dressed has no bearing on sitting or standing. I read of an Australian medical study a year ago that found that there were significant health benefits for men (of which I must grudgingly admit we are a subset) to sit whilst urinating. Specifically, there was an increase in the amount of urine expelled from the bladder due to the sitting posture and thus lessened the risk of bladder and prostate problems. So, girls, you should all sit all the time and if anyone gives you grief, tell them to piss off.

Post RE: Sit or Stand?

I dicided never to stand again back in the mid 1980's and I have been sitting everywhere and all the time since. The only time I did stand was in Ghana, West Africa at a common male latrine at a rest area where there was no place to sit, everyone M and F would have to straddle or squat over the drain in the floor.

I sit all the time unless out and the sit downs are dirty and have to go real bad. It just feels more natural to sit now.

Alice

Debbie61
    Sit.

"Stephanie"

Sit or stand?

Hi girls!
    I have a little secret that I'm wondering if anyone else here shares. It is difficult to put in "proper" language, so I wont try. Simply put, "Do you sit or stand while peeing?" I usually sit, myself, it being the proper way for a lady to do her business. How about you?

Tristen Cox

Red face

Hi Stephanie, I have answered this one before so I'll give you the link to that thread
    Sit or Stand.

Love
    Tristen

"Stephanie"
    I wasn't aware that the topic had come up before! My apologies.

I definitely feel more girly when I sit. But sometimes......have to admit it's quicker and easier to stand sometimes, rather than pulling pantyhose all the way down and back up. Hate to admit that....feel I should always sit. sometimes expediency just gets the better of me. Sorry, girls.

Hugs,

Melissa

Sitting is the only way to pee.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I always sit while en femme.

Just seems like the right thing to do.

Rachel Jean

Sit when at home...stand when in public in male mode.

Banned Read only
    Always stand....however dressed.

I always sit no matter where or derssed or not it has just become natural for ne over the years and when not dressed it keeps me in touch who I am.
    Love & Hugs Tracie Lynn

I started sitting when I had to get up in the middle of the night. As long as you can find the seat, you don't have to turn on the light, so you don't have to wake up!!. Impressed the hell out of my GF the first time I was at her house. I usually sit at the office, but I always stand in public washrooms. wenda.

I started sitting when I had to get up in the middle of the night. As long as you can find the seat, you don't have to turn on the light, so you don't have to wake up!!. Impressed the hell out of my GF the first time I was at her house. I also usually sit at the office, but I always stand in public washrooms. wenda.

As girl I sit and as a gut I stand. I don't realy think about it maybe its my subconscious I do a lot of thing different when fem without thinking.
    How do I know ?
    My fiance points them out to me.