Thread: lipstick at the dentist

lipstick at the dentist

I was at the dentist the other day and the thought occured to me do woman wear lippy while at the dentist? My thoughts are it would get on the tools, sucker hose, and all the hardware they jam in your mouth.Any GGs care to enlighten me ?

Errr no.............
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Silver Member
    It doesn't seem to get very messy for me.

S

My Dentist wears lipstick but she is a woman !!
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

This is one reason they put those little paper bibs on you. The discerning woman has learned, however, it's best not to apply lip color prior to a dentist visit.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member
    I'll bite! I would think avoiding lipstick would be a good thing prior to a dentist visit unless you are talking a lipstain that was put on much earlier. Hopefully all the tools...that get that close are either sterilized or tossed after they used them but it would seem better to skip it none the less.

Aspiring Member
    I heard my denstis ask a gg to remove her lipstick before she go into the chair. Aside from that, the hygienist will clean the tools after every patient.

My wife is a Mary Kay Sales Director and has a display at the receptionist desk where you pay your bill which is filled with lipstick samples for the ladies that want to put on a new lip color after their treatment. Most women dont wear lipstick until after the appointment or take it off before going in.

I imagine this is something most women learn about very early on in high school when they return from an appointment to have all their friends ask who the new romeo is!
    Chickie

I think that it would be very impolite to expect a dentist to work around lipstick. It would get on everything!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I like to make my dentist work for his money. I eat a box of Oreo's right before I go in. :-)