Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Panty shopping!

Panty shopping!

hey girls,

Got the day off from work and when i was driving home decided go buy some new panties. I have never shopped for girly stuff in person, always online. walked around the store for a bit then worked up the nerve to browse. Was alittle nervous the check out lady was an attractive middle aged women. She didn't even pay any attention to the 6 pairs i had bought with the rest of the items i picked up as well. Was kind of a turn on to have a cute checkout girl ring up my panties. I think i will only buy panties in person from now on.

Very cool shopping in person is great I love the feeling of freedom
    Formerly Lolisa

I understand exactly how you feel as far as being excited. I used to get that way too. I've found that I don't get that feeling as much anymore as I've purchased so many over the years. More of a thrill for me now is trying on women's clothes in the store and shopping for cosmetics.
    xoxo,
    Alisa

I bought 3 pair last week. I'm not crazy about standing in a long line with panties in my hand. Sometimes I get something else to conceal girl's items while in line.

I always buy panties at Kohls now. The clearance rack is full of deals not to miss. Panties under $4 a pair and bras under $10!! Don't see any reason to pay over $20 for a bra. And I have gotten over the line issue by using a cart or basket then putting up my things at the last minute.

Aspiring Member
    Used to buy mostly online, but had the nerve to buy (in drab) at some stores (Kohls is one). Just this week I'm ventured out of my basement, while on travel, and purchased whatever I wanted dressed. So much more satisfying to browse and look for clearance items dress as a woman - such fun.

When it comes to shopping, I am a lot less nervous now than what I use to be. Now I just go in and look at whatever it is I am looking for and browse the different styles and such things. I still get a little nervous if there is a lot of people around. I do know that shopping in the store is a lot cheaper and walking away with the item instead of waiting for the mailman has got to be a lot better also
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Even after shopping in person for many many years, it is still a thrill to be walking through rows and rows of pretty panties, slips and bras. I buy clothes on line but always buy panties in person. Love Kohls, very nice selection.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I still get nervous and excited whilst shopping. The last time I was brousing I had a GG each side of me. Strange but I enjoy the nervousness which appears at the check out. Just hope I never see anyone I know...
    Last edited by Joanne.England; 10-19-2012 at 02:06 PM. Reason: typo
    I love the feeling of being dressed.
    I have a dream of true equality - including clothes and make up.
    Hugs Joanne.

yes this is also what i was worried about so i went early in the morning wasnt but a couple people in the store :P

What you really need to do is try shopping as Matty. If you think it is a thrill to buy female attire you should experience it as a woman. I have been shopping as Nicole for years and it has all become second nature to me, but I can easily remember when I first went out as Nicole to buy some lingerie. It is wonderful to be able to browse, at your leisure, through all of the racks of beautiful garments, make your choices, take them into a fitting room and try them on prior to purchasing them.
    The most rewarding part of this experience is if you should encounter another woman in the hallway of the dressing rooms and strike up a conversation on how each others garments look. Now that is really amazing....

I know how exciting it is to buy things for real apposed to buying on line. I do get a thrill each time i do it and it does become easier. The main problem is that whenever i go into a shop and see lingerie I have to see if there is anything i like. Sometimes I see something and just have to have it. today was such a day but i didn't get the panties i saw but i will in the next few days. I need to get some more dresses and jewelry and that is my main job now. I have lots of dresses but they are all black but i really want some more bright colours. I will do that in person. But panties are something that i could never have enough of. Good luck. Lucy

I remember my first time buying in person. Very exhilarating indeed. Just a thought..... why not put a pair on and try that avatar again?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaErtel View Post
    Used to buy mostly online, but had the nerve to buy (in drab) at some stores (Kohls is one). Just this week I'm ventured out of my basement, while on travel, and purchased whatever I wanted dressed. So much more satisfying to browse and look for clearance items dress as a woman - such fun.
    I too have started really looking at the clothes and panty section when dressed enfemme. I think it is easier but I havent checked out with them yet, but I did purchase other things.

I'll 2nd the Kohl's discount racks. It's where wife and I both get a lot of our feminine under things. Big markdowns.

Hanes outlet stores are great too! There's a good one in Winston-Salem NC

Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    I bought 3 pair last week. I'm not crazy about standing in a long line with panties in my hand. Sometimes I get something else to conceal girl's items while in line.
    Me too. Something like a nice top, or a skirt. I don't have any trouble there. I have been married twice and neither of my wives liked to shop so I bought all of their clothes. I bought most of my kids clothes too, even my two daughters. Not a big deal. Once when buying for my daughter an SA said to me when checking out..."well we can see these are not for you" I laughed and said....why? are they the wrong color for me?.....The items were for my 6 year old daughter...

Silver Member
    I have done a lot of shopping in stores for me and I still get that thrill of knowing the things are mine as the SA rings them through and I have never had anything other than good service when buying things for myself

While only recently starting to purchase feminine things for myself , I feel as if there is a unseen wall between me and the areas I would love to browse in stores , but the purchases that I have made have been thrilling to me but seemingly unnoticed by the SA's.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne.England View Post
    Just hope I never see anyone I know...
    The ultimate nightmare for me when i'm out shopping. I drive miles just to try and avoid this particular nasty possibility!!

I know so many here worry about being a guy in the ladies department, but have you ever looked at your wife or GF shopping through the men's section and wonder, "Does she feel all weirded out being in the opposite genders section?"
    The answer I think is No, so why should we be so concerned, just enjoy your shopping experience.

Lits always fun walking into the lingerie section and browsing Still get that little butterfly feeling but thats just my femenine side wanting to have some fun looking for new sexy undies.
    Renee

The best part is buying them in person, I'm glad to see others shop the clearance rack at Kohls, seems to be about the only place I buy from anymore!!

I have been buying my own panties for years. Actually, they are easier than some other items that take more scrutiny. Perhaps i find it easier because I know what style and manufacturers I like best and panties are relatively consistent with size. For the most part, I just go at times when the stores are least likely to be filled with shoppers and I head for the Vanity Fair rack and get a few pairs of briefs. I always pay in cash. The biggest challenge is finding different colors or prints. Sometimes that takes some looking. I struggle with things such as slips and bras where sizing can be a little more difficult. f I could, I'd like to try those on before I buy - I've made a few "I guess this will fit purchases" and have been disappointed.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I shop in either mode and never worry who sees me.If I did see someone I know I doubt they would recognize me anyway.

wow that's sweet... I still dont have the courage to do taht