Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Insists I Wear Her Clothes

Girlfriend Insists I Wear Her Clothes

I have been dating this girl for less than 2 weeks, and one of the first few nights I was at her house, she came in wearing a pink and black silk robe from Frederick's.

She said how comfortable it was, and said "You should try it on"! I really didn't know what to say, so I think I just blurted out OK!

I put it on and she was like "See, I told you it's so comfy!!" I really couldnt believe it was happening. To be honest, we have yet to talk about the fact that I am a cross dresser. Kinda weird, and maybe unbelievable, but a true story.

Hopefully next time we can move on to her other clothes!!

Well, bring her to your house and tell her you have some clothes for her to try on. Then pull out your best blouse and skirt and hand them to her!

Let us know how it goes.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

You lucky gal....go with it. If she's your size then wow....what an opportunity.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I agree go with it and encourage her. Try turning up completely wet (when it's raining) and see what happens. Soooo lucky.
    I love the feeling of being dressed.
    I have a dream of true equality - including clothes and make up.
    Hugs Joanne.

well, since you have told her about being a CD, maybe she is just trying to show you that she understands and supports it. Of coarse, this was just a robe and shouldn't be a biggie at all. Let's see if she throws you a skirt and top to wear.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I remember many years ago when I was a soldier a friend of mine came to me looking a little embarrassed and asked if he could ask me a question, sure I said what is it , he said that his girl friend wants him to wear her underwear , stockings suspenders , knickers and bra, he was little embarrassed by this , I said well if you really like her then hey why not if that's what she wants you to do the go for it what have you got to lose .
    I then went round the corner and thought you lucky sod. Why have none of my girlfriends ever asked me to do that.

Sound like your gonna have a lot of fun
    Formerly Lolisa

Banned Read only
    I'd be a little leary of this one
    Enjoy the ride and then putt along

Thera

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would just come out to her its still early on in the relationship.
    The robe thing I would say you know this feels really nice where did you get it?

Run! it's a trap! You come out of your closet and boom.... she dumps you and outs you to all your friends!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by biggirlsarah View Post
    I remember many years ago when I was a soldier a friend of mine came to me looking a little embarrassed and asked if he could ask me a question, sure I said what is it , he said that his girl friend wants him to wear her underwear , stockings suspenders , knickers and bra, he was little embarrassed by this , I said well if you really like her then hey why not if that's what she wants you to do the go for it what have you got to lose .
    I then went round the corner and thought you lucky sod. Why have none of my girlfriends ever asked me to do that.
    I would be willing to bet this friend told you this story about his girlfriend wanting him to wear her clothes was a way for him to test you and where you stood on the idea of men wearing women's clothes. Anyway, it's a good way to find out how another male friend would react to the idea of wearing women's clothes.

well, since you have told her about being a CD, maybe she is just trying to show you that she understands and supports it. Of coarse, this was just a robe and shouldn't be a biggie at all. Let's see if she throws you a skirt and top to wear.
    He did not tell her he was a CD.
    Last edited by BRANDYJ; 10-19-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpink4me View Post
    To be honest, we have yet to talk about the fact that I am a cross dresser.
    She already knew when you began dating.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasmann View Post
    She already knew when you began dating.
    or sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

Wishful thinking when all she did was ask you to try a robe on. It was a robe...you know, the thing you put on after a shower? It wasn't a wedding dress.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post

Wishful thinking when all she did was ask you to try a robe on. It was a robe...you know, the thing you put on after a shower? It wasn't a wedding dress.
    Maybe thats all it was and noting more.
    Then again I think she already knows.

I would probably compliment her on other clothes and see what her reaction is. Or ...and I have done this.....after having sex, put on her panties when going to the kitchen to get something. If she comments just laugh about it.

Good for you... Personally I would insist that you NOT wear my clothes
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Silver Member
    As said by Lorileah - she only asked you to try on her robe. It would be quite different if it were her dress or shoes. While the robe is exciting, don't make it something more. You should focus on building a good relationship not wearing her clothes. You will also have to be honest with her. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post

I don't know about that, it was said in the OP that the robe was from Fredericks...I shop there all the time and have never seen "just a robe" in the place. Everything in the place screams feminine. If it was from Penny's or Wally World then I would agree.
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

The worst thing about wearing your SO's clothes is realizing that you look better in your own clothes, items that you've picked out to look good on your body. My wife and I are the same dress size but differ by a foot in height. Some of our things work for both of us, but there are also numorous items like her dresses that are minis or tunics on me!
    Last edited by Eryn; 10-21-2012 at 03:38 PM.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Aspiring Member
    What the hell? Mind-boggling. Reminds of an old girl from college days who kept telling me she was gonna makeup my face.
    Well, I finally let her do it and then she turned around and got concerned because I liked it so much.
    Go figure.

Here's a secret about women. For us, it's not just about sex, it's about intimacy and sensuality. And what is more intimately personal than sharing intimate clothing? Men who do not CD can still very much enjoy a woman's panties. In Japan, they had (although I believe it is illegal now) vending machines selling used, young women's panties, for the men who liked to ... um, buy them and have intimate thoughts about them. Women know that men get off on sexy women who wear lingerie, and so the lingerie in itself is erotic to many men, because it has touched the woman's body and now it is touching theirs ... and not because they want to put them on for the purpose of fantasizing they are women.

This girl probably just wants to turn you on, without having any idea that you are a CDer. Lots of girls enjoy getting a little kinky in the bedroom and believe me, a little kinky play with lingerie is one of the mildest forms of kink. But, lots of girls get turned off when they discover that the guy really wants to just wear the clothes. All of a sudden, it becomes just about the clothes and the girl feels left out. And when this happens, she gets turned off. There have been countless stories about gfs or wives having fun with it in the bedroom in the beginning, and then putting the brakes on when they discovered it was more than kink.

Now I don't know this girl, her last bf might have been a CDer, she might have an inkling that you are as well and she may be wanting to help draw you out. But, if this is true then it would be the exception and not the rule. If I were you, I'd be up front with her before you put on any more of her clothes. Believe me, if she thinks this is just a harmless, kinky, intimate thing, she will not be pleased when she finds out it is more, if you let it go on too long without telling her.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by hotpink4me View Post
    Hopefully next time we can move on to her other clothes!!
    You really know that you're a CDer when you would prefer to wear her other clothes than the more intimate ones that have touched her body in certain places. To most guys, this would be the ultimate turn on and not the cute dress she has in her closet. ... and this is what many GGs don't know how to handle. They know what to do with a guy sexually, who is into the girl more than the clothes. They don't quite know how to take a guy would would forego the girl for her clothes. There's a thread going on right now about this, and it is a puzzler for most GGs (see page 2): http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-at-the-office....
    Last edited by ReineD; 10-20-2012 at 02:15 AM.
    Reine

Aspiring Member
    Reine I have said it before I really like your view and take on the post you comment on makes me take the time to really get in touch with my own thoughts and feelings about the matter just read the office post and had to do some hard thinking and soul searching thank you very much k lynn

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Im gonna have to go with some of the other girls on this one ***Caution***
    I told my ex later in our relationship and she was all good and fine with it, even bought me cloths. Then all of a sudden it was too much for her to understand but weird thing she found a new guy first. Anyone point is be careful. It could be that u r lucky and found the right one. Or it could be a test. Also it was just a robe, if it was anything besides pink it could have been a guys robe. Let her make the first few moves and see what happens.

Ask her if she has any comfortable bras! Robes are designed to be comfortable whether men's or women's, but it's a good start.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    You really know that you're a CDer when you would prefer to wear her other clothes than the more intimate ones that have touched her body in certain places. To most guys, this would be the ultimate turn on and not the cute dress she has in her closet. ... and this is what many GGs don't know how to handle. They know what to do with a guy sexually, who is into the girl more than the clothes. They don't quite know how to take a guy would would forego the girl for her clothes. There's a thread going on right now about this, and it is a puzzler for most GGs (see page 2): http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-at-the-office....
    Ok, I'll take exception to this:-). I am a crossdresser and absolutely into my wife sexually and not because of her clothes AND I like her cute dress in the closet (as well as mine). I have not and will not ever take my crossdressing into the bedroom. I think that is a dangerous territory as a woman may think, "Is it me or the clothes that turn him on?" Regarding the other thread, again, it's not that crossdressers notice the clothes more than the woman, "some" crossdressers may. When I am people watching, I do notice how women put outfits together, but that is style advice, not a sexual turn on.