Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is your style role model?

Who is your style role model?

Just curious what celeb you think of as your makeup and fashion role model?

Lauren Conad for me!

I love Pink! And all the 40's pin up models

Dita Von Teese. Although, I have no where near the body style she does. She is absolutely Gorgeous, and in my opinion the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN on the Earth.

Here's a picture of her.
    32652_smsq.jpg
    Last edited by CorsetAngel; 11-04-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    Katie.

never had a style model! never even had a role model. I dress according to what i like, and over the yrs oive learned what fitrs and what doesnt by trial and error.

Most girls on theChive, hot and (mostly) real........ wish i could dress like that... someday... someday

Junior Member Julie-Ann Fletcher's Avatar
    I don't really have one at the minute but it used to be Avril lavigne,I still think though she looks gorgeous the way she dresses,I guess I need to start dressing for my age and not a teen queen
    I love being a gurl

No one for me! Other then myself!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I don't think I've ever really had one, but if I had to choose.... it would be Jennifer Aniston.

Hi.

Oh dear ,how can i answer a ? like that. that would be like saying whats the difference between a , i was going to use an animal , thats just not fair, so ill use . i cant ...... so how do i compare to a lovely looking woman who has the beauty to show & is just so lovely. no comparison im sorry , i just dont stand a chance , in fact i would not even stand next to her,,,,,, blushing.....

forgot i'd be so embarrist .......

...noeleena...

I think it would be Meredith Viera for me ... she's always put together and polished. She's not flashy or trashy and always looks wonderful.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Hi Tiffini, Not anybody famous Just when I see a lady that's dressed very nice looking I will try to copy her look.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think I've actually absorbed the style of some of my female friends more than celebrities, but I think I do often look to Mana from Moi Dix Mois and Amy Lee from Evanescence or any similar person from any similar band
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Platinum Member
    My wife. I figure she's a reliable fashion barometer, since we have so many interests in common.

I have had many over my life... Marlo Thomas, Jacklyn Smith, Delta Burke, Susan Dey on "LA Law", Kirstie Alley, and now Megyn Kelly and Alyson Cammarotta of Fox News.

Not really sure I have a style but instead I have "I sure I hope I don't look like that style models"! I see a lot of women in the 40's, 50's and 60's runing around in stores, malls, the bank, etc. looking just so not put together. Baggy sweat pants or jeans, an ill-fitting t-shirt, baggy sweat shirt, etc., you all get the picture. I sure don't want to portray that image so I try to dress classy, stylish, and age appropriate. I may be pushing 60 but have been told I look 50ish so I try to dress in feminine stytle for that. Just because I am a mature girl means I have to look like a washed out, tired housewife.

Banned Spammer
    I don't know how many of you are old enough to remember the TV series Matlock with Andy Griffith but for part of its run he had a daughter named Leanne played by Brynn Thayer. As a lawyer she wore power suits, both skirted and pants suits. She always looked classy with her skirts just above the knees, pumps, and of course pantyhose. God how I love that look and try to emulate every opportunity I get.

Hmmmm...I don't think I have any one person at the moment. I try to take what I find interesting from what I see and experience and incorporate into my look.

For example, my workout trainer has a great sense of fashion so she inspires me somewhat.

Katy Perry's eyes are drop dead amazing, but then I love the 40's style eye in general too, so I've been working to blend the two, somehow.

I am not consciously channeling a particular look at the moment but I have to think about this one a little more.

Great question!

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

TRACY G !! She is mine ,,, I try an look just like her ,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Anyone that is wearing my style of the day and looks better than me.
    That last bit is real easy, they would all look better.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

British comedienne Miranda Hart is someone who I think offers good everyday fashion style - especially given her height and build. Trousers that taper in with the leg, similar to leggings but not as close fitting, and a long'ish loose fitting/floaty top with a cami underneath seem to work quite well for her.

That style certainly has benefits for many MtF crossdressers as the trousers will give the appearance of wider hips compared to the ankles whilst the top is long enough to hide any unsightly bulge and if cut well can flare out from the waist downwards giving the impression of hips too.

Olivia Wilde she is my girl.

Love her in jeans.

I really don't have one either..... I've developed my own style and taste over time.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Liz Taylor, and your typical midwestern hoursewife. Kind of like both ends of the scale!!

Years ago it was Diana Rigg and Stephanie Powers. Nowadays I just have my own style.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

i really like how halle berry and jessica biel dress. they can take simple pieces and look wonderful. and they are not the only ones, just two of my favorites.
    This is a man's world, this is a man's world
    But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
    —james brown