Thread: finally found.............New Boots

finally found.............New Boots

yesterday was a slow day at my business and I was thinking of going to our local Fred Meyer store and looking at boots; they had gone on sale .... so maybe ... I have been looking at this exact same style for two years but were too expensive and last year settled for another "look" that I was not entirely happy with but filled the need.

When I got to the shoe dept. it was in the middle of the day and a few women were trying on shoes, the boot isle was open and ended diagonally in a corner where a small round seat was. I found a 10 and tried them on - too big Ok lets see -- had to look for em , way down on the bottom shelf and around the end 9 1/2 ----fit just right. All this time no one even gave a glance at the man trying on womens boots! ; also saw a black skirt on sale for 20 bucks that I had a use for.

When I my wife got home I was just a little hesitant to show her but when I mentioned that I got new boots she said "well why diden't you say so I have a coupon for 15% off Guess I diden't have to worry--Took the reciept back and got a $13.50 refund -- Oh Ok pics

2012-10-19_15-42-22_563.jpg 102012101409.jpg

It takes me a while to choose boots, about one pair in two years.
    Yes I like your choice.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nice! I like the "strappy buckle"! Hugs to your wife, too, for the understanding, and having a coupon!! Always shop the sales, shame on you!! lol!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Those boots are adorabl and to find them on sale, congrats Debre! I am a boot girl, have loved the boot look ever since the patent leather go-go boots with minis.

very cute boots, and they should keep the snow off this winter:}

Love those boots... I also just 'got' new boots.. Found a nice pair 'online' and mentioned to the wife that I was interested in some new boots, and if she would like a pair of shoes/boots to give the site a 'look see' .. She found a pair, and approved of the ones I liked, tho' she thought I should get a different shade then I originally picked.. How could I say NO..
    Anyhow, I left them in my 'shopping bag' that night, and waited 'til the next day before placing the order.. PRESTO, they noticed I had left the 'bag' and offered a 20% discount and FREE shipping if I'd reconsider.. How could I refuse..? (sneaky, huh) Should be at my doorstep in a week or so..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Great boots nicely done

Lovely boots, easily my fave footwear, 50 pairs and counting lol

Hugs

J
    How do I feel about my SO. Chris de Burgh - Forevermore, says it all.

that looks hoooooooot!