Thread: Underdressing with new thong

Underdressing with new thong

After wearing my new thong for a few hours it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I'm wearing it with regular jeans and it's nice not having all the fabric of regular men's underwear. I got the medium size and it's a bit small so I'll need to get back and get a large.

Yep, I have to be in the mood for it, but I also enjoy them ... VS Fan

I don't care much for thongs myself! But I do wear nylon panties24/7!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

It is nice to experience the feel of something new or different.
    I have bought some outlandish garments in my time to feel or experience the look.
    I think on new adventures I have had a fifty percent failure rate.
    Any one for slightly worn corsets, bathing suits, outlandish dresses, and lingerie.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Any one for slightly worn corsets, bathing suits, outlandish dresses, and lingerie.
    Does the Pope wear a funny hat?? Absolutely interested if you have some.

I agree. Wearing a thong is wonderful. I wore one to work the other day. No one knew but me.

I have no single panty preference. I will pick what I feel like wearing, whether it be a thong, boyshorts, hipster, or bikini.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgal View Post
    After wearing my new thong for a few hours it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I'm wearing it with regular jeans and it's nice not having all the fabric of regular men's underwear. I got the medium size and it's a bit small so I'll need to get back and get a large.
    Soft, stretchy microfiber ones from Flexees and Barely There are GREAT!!

Aspiring Member
    I love my thongs. Don't bother me at all. Usually choose cotton for thongs. I have some nylon very silky bikinis that are soooo soft and comfy. I wear a small and it helps keeping old Mr. Nasty put a way.

I wear panties 24/7 not and keep tucked, seems to be the most comfortable.

I occasionally wear thongs just because they feel odd or different. Kind of reminds me of how it felt to wear plain old panties for the first time, it's easy to get inured to the little things.