Thread: ???adolescent???

Banned Read only

???adolescent???

This question is for those that really love to crossdress and feel like a woman, not so much for those that only do it occasionally. Let's say today 2012 when we have the med's and plastic surgery to change our bodies, if you were a teenager when your hormones are shaping your body to be male or female, at that age with no wife or kids would you start taking female hormones(estrogen) and a hormone to slow the testatrzone knowing that your body would start to become female. That is of course developing breasts that would be hard to hide, a curvy protruding butt and small waist. Your emotions would become more female than male. Having to live around classmates that probially couldn't help but notice. All of this knowing that with a curvy female body you would have to start dressing full time and acting female even though you had a package in your panties that you didn't want to have surgery to remove. Also knowing that this combination would make it much, much harder to find a mate. Would You Do It????

Yes and no! 'Cause I would want to remove the ''package'' IF I were a teenager!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Being almost young enough to still have this choice, I'd say definitively not. Happy being a part time girl for the rest of my life
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Platinum Member
    If, if if. Its long since past, but if I knew then what I know now, I would have been open to many changes.

funny this came up! yesterday the wife and i were talking about sex changes (she likes women). (we have an open marriage, and really rebuilding our relationship).. the thought is there, but i don't think i'd love being a woman 100% of the time. I like dressing and being comfortable, but then i can take it all off and be a man again! The clothes just make me feel sexy, and pretty./.....like i told my wife, boys clothes are boring, whereas girls clothing is more exciting and pretty.

Eventhough I'm not very far from that age I would say yes, but only if I lived in a bigger city. I would have loved to have started it when I was younger but living in a small town in Tennessee was not possible.I don't think the classmates would bother me as much as the effect it would have on my family due to the close mind thinking of most small southern towns.

Hard to say really. Young people usually have no idea of what they want as they are focused, especially in the teenage years, on establishing their identity, be it male or female. This is probably why it's best to be a somewhat more or less mature adult before making a decision as to transitioning. If friends are real friends, they will support you regardless. Additionally, it's difficult to even think about finding a mate in those years as our bodies haven't really finished developing yet. Throw in hormones and the goal gets even cloudier. This is why who we are as a person is more important than the exterior package in the end.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Your question is not for crossdressers but for transsexuals.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    If, if if. Its long since past, but if I knew then what I know now, I would have been open to many changes.
    If I had continued hormones when I was 20 I probably have not been subscribing to this post.
    The mindset, the living as a girl and looking really attractive were a wonderful experience.
    I had nubby teenage breasts and aureolas.
    The idea was to give my testosterone a boost by suddenly withdrawing treatment. It worked I started to grow facial hair shortly after
    I was not attracted to boys although I had some nice dates with them.
    I do feel now I should have transitioned.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If these things were common when I was a teenager then yes..I would definitely have wanted hormones and subsequent surgery. In my time it wasn't a common thing to be TS and it took me until I was 18 to realize I was not the only one in the world who dressed and felt this way. Things are so much different now and it's somewhat easier for teens to broach the subject and be accepted.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra
    Let's say today 2012 when we have the med's and plastic surgery to change our bodies, if you were a teenager when your hormones are shaping your body to be male or female, at that age with no wife or kids would you start taking female hormones(estrogen) and a hormone to slow the testatrzone knowing that your body would start to become female. Would You Do It????
    [SIZE="2"]Feeling like a woman is a relative (and controversial) concept. I plead the Fifth...

If I was a teenager I wouldn’t be able to afford HRT, and I’m pretty sure nobody would help me to achieve my “goal.” That being said, I would rather straddle the genders as much as possible and shape myself into a paradigm of effeminacy, retaining the aforementioned “package” and batting my eyelashes in the face of conformity, all with a pretty smile on my face...
    [/SIZE]

IF things back then were like they are today I probably would have transitioned. Young people today are more aware and educated and mostly more accepting or things like homosexuality and transgenderism, but 50 years ago it was very different. It was the kiss of death to be even accused of being gay ( there was no word GAY used then only very ugly alternatives). No one was aware that some people were anything different and if they were even the authorities were harsh to them. No one ever heard about a CD or a tranny, or anything close. You were even disgraced for just having a divorce then.

Yes If I could have done it before I had kids and grandkids It would have been a much better life for me. It is too late for me now. Maybe in the next life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Hard to say really. Young people usually have no idea of what they want as they are focused, especially in the teenage years, on establishing their identity, be it male or female. This is probably why it's best to be a somewhat more or less mature adult before making a decision as to transitioning. If friends are real friends, they will support you regardless. Additionally, it's difficult to even think about finding a mate in those years as our bodies haven't really finished developing yet. Throw in hormones and the goal gets even cloudier. This is why who we are as a person is more important than the exterior package in the end.
    Yes usually. I knew a long time before I was a teen.
    Last edited by Eryn; 10-22-2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts. Please use the multiquote button at the bottom right of each post to put all your replys in one post.

I self diagnosed transexuallity back in the seventies. There wasn't any resources for me whatsoever. Even my M.D. suggested I was both gay and mentally ill. My solution was alcoholism.
    One hungover morning some seventeen years ago, I said to myself 'why am I hiding in the closet, and drinking myself stupid?'. I entered a great rehab, where it was suggested I just let my femme side loose. After some experimentation that was very 'drag queen', Celeste came out. I have been a happy and sober camper ever since. The old 'if I knew then...'as a teenager, the package would be history. Hugs- Celeste

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I wouldn't have done anything at that age, as I had no idea back then that I was TG: I didn't seriously consider that possibility until I was over 45.

Now if someone finds a way to roll back bodily age to teenager while keeping my current memories...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't much care for my male parts right now but back then I sure did so no.

I'm way past that stage, and knowing then what I know now, I'm not sure if I would have transitioned fully. However I might have made some changes so that I would be more passable when needed.

Your question for me (and possibly others) is like asking "if you could have your time again..."
    I would in an instant! IMHO society's views of CD and trans and all the grey in-between, is changing in a positive manner. Is this enough to still want to change and go down the hormone path? if I was a teenager and could.......Yep... yes maam. This is my own personal feeling and there are a lot who feel and want a different path. I support them all.

At that age I doubt that I would have had the maturity to make a decision of that gravity. I was still trying to figure out what girls were for, let alone figuring out whether I wanted to be one.

If I had the advantage of my current knowledge I wouldn't do it. Despite my gender frustrations I would not give up my present life and the wonderful people around me.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Half a century ago. When I figured out what Christine Jorgenson did, I secretly wished I could do that as a prepubescent. When Rene Richards did it, I was inwardly ecstatic. My family made many derogatory remarks about both ladies, so I kept my opinions to myself. Not to mention I would probably have been beaten again and sent to the State hospital. IF, IF, IF it had been possible to acquire the goods and services and walk away from my family, then ,yes I would have done it in a heartbeat. IF I were a teen today, then I would have "the talk" with my parents and go for it.
    If wishes were horses, then beggars could ride...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    I'm way past that stage, and knowing then what I know now, I'm not sure if I would have transitioned fully. However I might have made some changes so that I would be more passable when needed.
    Nikki A. What kind of changes would you have made to be more passable??

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    This question is for those that really love to crossdress and feel like a woman, not so much for those that only do it occasionally. Let's say today 2012 when we have the med's and plastic surgery to change our bodies, if you were a teenager when your hormones are shaping your body to be male or female, at that age with no wife or kids would you start taking female hormones(estrogen) and a hormone to slow the testatrzone knowing that your body would start to become female. That is of course developing breasts that would be hard to hide, a curvy protruding butt and small waist. Your emotions would become more female than male. Having to live around classmates that probially couldn't help but notice. All of this knowing that with a curvy female body you would have to start dressing full time and acting female even though you had a package in your panties that you didn't want to have surgery to remove. Also knowing that this combination would make it much, much harder to find a mate. Would You Do It????
    I think if you started early enough in your teens you wouldn't need surgery to remove the package in you panties. It would not be that big, due to the hormones, and would not get erections to embarrass you.