Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking in to hotel, and shopping

Aspiring Member

Checking in to hotel, and shopping

. .
    Last edited by ChelseaErtel; 02-03-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Wow Chelsea, great story and thanks for sharing! Reading your story sounded like an autobiography....

Thanks again,

Jamie

Sounds like you are off to a great start to the week. Your story gives me inspiration to leave the house myself. And I will as soon as I solve the hair dilemna ( cant decide what look I want to have). Have fun in Jersey!

Megan Briana
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

I envy you

And you told me I was braver than you For real I never ventured out fully effeme during the day and went all over the place like you did. I am so happy for ya!! Thursday night a few guys are stopping over to help throw a stroker motor in my truck, We would love to have a girl stop byand hang out. Me I won't be in heels or a dress, I am working on my truck too. Denise can not show up for a few days till I bring one guy back to the airport on Saturday Three guys are staying over my house and on Friday morning we are headed to the drag strip, your about 35 minutes froim me, you can even stop by as yourself just to hang food and drinks are on me!!!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Can't wait to see all your photos, Chelsea! Have a great time

I am glad to see you out and about.
    You do have tobroach the subject with your wife sometime.
    As to where this is taking you?
    Down a slippery slope, so be careful and read all the coming out advice given on this forum.
    All the best.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    . .

Chelsea,
    Sounds like fun. How far North are you in NJ? I have gotten "back into the saddle" now that the temperatures are lower. I spent some time at the Garden State plaza twice last week as well as a few trips to JoAnn fabrics. It is a gas to walk through the mall and not have the roof collapse on you.

Did the hotel clerk ask for an ID? It happens to me in Boston all the time and to their credit it at worst a non-event. Sometimes we get into a conversation. It ranges from, oh, I have met a few like you before to that can't be your driver's license.

Enjoy and keep us informed.

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

What a great story, Chelsea (except for the worry about a divorce, which I hope is unfounded). I am looking forward to the photos! Keep us informed about this adventure!

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Good For you, you go girl!!! Doesn't it feel GREAT to be a woman all day, every day out in public and have the relaxed comfortable feeling of no one giving you a peep or look. Its uphoric!

Megan

Wow - a couple of weeks dressed and away from home - what a treat! You look great - enjoy the trip.

Enjoy your trip - sounds like great shopping so far

Platinum Member
    The last paragraph was a bit troubling - hope you can find a way to bring this to your wife's attention without blowing up your marriage. But to the main thrust of the post, its great that you had this opportunity to get out and enjoy life en femme. I often travel en femme which means checking in to hotels dressed. Its never been a problem for me either. And that compliment at MAC must have felt wonderful. But you deserve it.

Chelsea, that's a great story and it looks like you had a great time.

If you're doing all this behind your wife's back (so to speak), it's got to be eating you up, both deceiving her and worrying about her catching you. Suppose she decided to surprise you on your trip by coming to visit and walked in on you (with your daughter) while you were dressed.

I ignored the advice to tell for a long time but I finally told my wife. Not in the conventional way, but I indroduced her to my dressing bit by bit. I can now dress around her and underdress in public without the worry. It's been such a relief I can't begin to explain.

You've got to think about it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Aspiring Member
    . .

Another great week for you my friend. I believe the hardest one to convince about being ourself is ourself but don't get me started on that. Enjoy your feminine adventures Chelsea.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member

End of my Adventure in NJ

. .

Very cute outfit apparently I need to start shopping at kohls

Aspiring Member
    . .

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    LOVE the outfit The gold ribbon belt is a great touch.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Sounds like your slippery slope became a sheer drop Chelsea. A real girl about town.

Kudos to you for the check-in etc. I went out for a night and checked out from the hotel en femme when working away. No-one knows you and no-one really seems to care either. Your experiences will only encourage me to expand my envelope.

Can't have us Brits dragging our heels, 3" ones that is.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Aspiring Member
    . .

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaErtel View Post
    The top was from Kohls, and the pencil skirt is a Liz Claiborne from JC Penny as are the shoes.
    Kohls and Pennys are two of my favorites.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

We are in the same boat. It is a very slippery slope. I have been caught and regressed back into really nothing for many years but lately I have started to get the courage back up again and have been dressing very consistently. I to have been considering talking to my wife. I have two kids as well and thinking about what they would think makes me want to stop. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. It's nice to know that others here share the same experiences. Thanks for sharing your experiences. You are much much more comfortable out and about than I am. M

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    I love to hear about experiences like the ones you had today Chelsea. Gives me hope for my own adventures out that I have begun to plan out in my mind. Enjoy your stay, and the new threads/make-up!