Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time in you bra

Silver Member
    Whenever dressed - which is usually daily and at night under PJs.

I always wear a bra when I am out in public. The vast majority of time out in public I am dressed in drab, and my natural breasts need the support.
    John
    Last edited by JohnH; 12-21-2012 at 06:49 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I must say 24/7-365! Except when takin' a shower!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    Hello girls:

Just curious. What percentage of time do you spend wearing your bra? Except for my time at work, I am generally wearing my bra and forms. Nothing better than waking up in the morning and feeling the underwire in my bra under my chiffon nightgown, very nice.
    Always wear bra & forms except when asleep.

When possible, I'll wear a bra and forms 24 hours a day (except for being in the shower).
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

just when i dress, so that might be roughly a 5% of the total time

i wear mine when home, now that my wife knows im a cross dresser. Wearing panties 24/7....and i also sleep in my bra, but when i go to work, it comes off. (and the wife says she can tell by my personality when i am not wearing it! Now, she just says, Go put ur bra on, when i get too moody!!!)

Only when I dress which is not often enough.
    I love the feeling of being dressed.
    I have a dream of true equality - including clothes and make up.
    Hugs Joanne.

Banned Read only
    Thyme in my bra? Of course not. No parsley, sage or rosemary either. What a silly question...

I wear a bra every day from getting dressed in the morning to getting undressed at night. It fells strange not to wear one since I've been wearing one most of my life. I love them. I lean towards unpadded underwire ones as they don't show up under drab.
    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE]Deborah J.

Silver Member
    I wear one most days. There are times with friends or relatives that I don't. While several know it makes some people uncomfortable. I also skip them for some business meetings.

Used to wear bras more, but am getting lazy when I get up and don't get around to getting dressed.

i try to wear one as much as i can i do sleep in a bra i have been wearing one during the day .cant get enough bras

The moment I get out of the shower after work, I put in a bra, go upstairs to my room and stuff my forms in, slip a cami over the deal, maybe a t-shirt or maybe a sweater, and I will just live my life in my room all night until I wake up for work.

I have to say, the best feeling in the world is waking up and feeling your breasts being tightly held by that underwire. Such an amazing feeling!
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Whenever I am at home and by myself I have my bra on with my 'girls' tucked tightly in

I put mine on after my shower in the morning and take it off at bed time in the evening, so usually about 14-16 hours a day. Don't like sleeping with a bra on, got to give the girls a rest and let them flop around a bit.

Heather

Aspiring Member
    Wear mine 12 to 16 hours a day and have for many years now no forms just like wearing a bra

It really varies depending mostly upon how much time I'm going to spend out of the house, as I never go out when dressed in female clothing of any sort. I do sleep in female PJ's, but not always with a bra (yes there are some women who sleep wearing a bra, so it's not out of the ordinary, it all depends on the individual).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I don't get to spend enough time in my bras! Boo hoo.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Sadly only when I get to dress which is not often enough. Yesterday wore bra and panties for a few hours while wife was out shopping.

Whenever I can and as much as I can but I rarely leave the house with one on.

I haven't yet owned a bra or tried one on. All I've done is like stuff socks in my dress a few times to see how it looked. I liked the look, but it wasn't comfortable. I may try on a bra some day, but I think I prefer small boobs on women, including me, as well as no boobs, like on young women or girls. I like women who go braless, so I don't think I'm eager to try a bra, unless I find something very comfortable. I'd like to try doing breast enhancement some day to get small boobs.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I wear one all the time and like the other change bras, It now is just norm to wear a bra around the house or out in public no one ever says anything and my wife doesnt mind. My girls look good and are a happy pair which makes me happy.

Silver Member
    I love to wear one and had my first total full day morning till night wearing one, I often wear one under my clothes and occassionally for work but my wife is a little funny about it, but there was one day recently when I just said to hell with it and did the full day, I loved it

I wear my bra when I get home from work which is in the evenings.

I love wearing my bra's. My routine...come home from work, change out of shirt and tie and other menswear, look through my panty drawer and find some thing that seems to fit my mood, slip those panties on, put on my bra, sometimes yoga pants, sweatshirt and be me for the rest of the evening. Weekends it's panties 24/7 and bra as much as possible.