Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Time in you bra

From when I get up in the morning until I go to sleep. I wear apadde bra most times, when I go to work I change to non padded. I also wear panties 24/7 and pantyhose or stocking with garter belt

not that often, mostly when I am alone... but panties as often as I can!

I wear them whenever I can but it is not often enough. I love that slight feeling of pressure.
    I love the feeling of being dressed.
    I have a dream of true equality - including clothes and make up.
    Hugs Joanne.

I am finishing my 8th week of wearing a bra nearly every day. The colder weather of the fall/winter has made this possible for me to try. I have always enjoyed wearing bras however this is the longest stretch of time where I have consistently worn one daily. In the 8 weeks, I have probably had only 4 or 5 days without a bra on for most of the day, including sportsbras. Here are my observations:

~ I understand why GGs hate them. After 8 hours I'm usually ready to be rid of it. Some of my days have gone 14 or 15 hours and by then it is approaching torture

~ Bras do have a support function, even for a guy. I can tell a difference going up and down stairs, running, etc. I do get some support from a bra, and I like having that support. Even with male breast tissue there is some bouncing. Running is more comfortable in a sports bra. I have always worn one under my biking clothes but running is new to me so I don't know how I will handle this when warmer weather arrives

~ Not once have I ever "forgot" that I was wearing a bra. It is a constant in my life, and I have just become used to the confining nature of having one on me all day. There is a feeling of "normalcy" when I'm wearing it, as it has become part of my wardrobe.

~ I have stopped worrying so much about someone seeing it. This doesn't mean I'm wearing a white shirt and a white bra or showing straps, rather I'm not going nuts about bending over to tie my shoes and someone seeing the straps. It is what it is.

So that's about it. I've enjoyed this experience and will continue it as long as I can.

I absolutely love, love, love wearing a bra. In addition to panties and pantyhose, doing that makes me feel so fulfilled as a woman. There is never a day that I go without wearing panties, and rarely one that I don't go without a bra. The exception is the weekend, I love to run around the house with my breastforms on, in nothing but my panties. So very girly and sooo much fun!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I only wear one on days when fluctuations in gravitational forces require additional support to keep my breasts form touching the ground......
    Well, if you walk slower, they won't scrape so loud...

Aspiring Member
    Sometimes my bra can start off being slightly uncomfortable. Funny thing is once I've had it on for a while it can become quite comfy and turn out to be one of the most fulfilling femme garments I have.

I wear my bra and forms as often as I can, unfortunately, this is only about once a month. It took me a while to finally figure out the right size bra and now that I have it, I want to wear it as often as I can!!! I do sleep in it occasionally, I love to wake up feeling like such a lady! In fact, I am going to sleep in it tonight...
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd