Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I get them waxed every 3 weeks with my hair appt. I am looking into permanent removal of my unibrow at this point, but for now, I just get waxed. The girls will often shape my eye brows too. I tell them to meet feminine half way with masculine and the results are quite well.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I pluck every so often, as needed. Esp those pesky eyebrow hairs that have turned "gray/white". Not sure what I'll do if they ALL turned that shade....

Mascara? But of course.....of course, I wear glasses so not as apparent as it might be..... Lipstick? Yes, but a shade that is not too obvious..... Sure beats using chapstick!

Shave my ole unibrow. wife n are are getting some laser hair removal for each other for x mas. Plucking rhymes with f ing hurts...
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I keep mine neat and thin sometimes and then other times I pay to have it done!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I do =] and I learned all by myself

I get my browse waxed

As I'm not 'out', I don't pluck my eyebrows. I work in a profession where all males are automaticilly assumed to be gay, so it would make trying to get a date even harder. No reason to fuel the flames.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I tweeze my brows...I pluck chickens....

Been keeping mine thin and arched for years now and wouldn't have it any other way. A little pencil to darken and a touch of mascara and off I go.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

waxed every two weeks, pluck in between. Very thin and arched. My wife does not like that they are so thin, but they are very light so I don't think it is to obvious

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Depends on my mood really. Sometimes I just trim them with scissors and fill in with mascara, which is what I learned to do years ago while in the closet.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't have to pluck or tweeze they fell out with the rest of my hair !!! I think it's a good thing

I do but not overtly fem. Some weeks back I went too far and made them too fem and I'm sure people definitely noticed, so I let them grow back a bit but keep them tidy. I'm going to gradually work them into a fem shape, with the emphasis on gradually.

Platinum Member
    I do just a bit to keep them under control. I could do a better job of shaping them, but frankly its slow and uncomfortable!

I pluck a little, just enough to keep under control. I also trim them with a mustache trimmer. Also, on a nearly daily basis I wear a tad of mascara, some foundation, bronzer and a little blush. Also, pink lip gloss (not shimmery). Sometimes I also wear a little beige eyeliner (lids only). I know it sounds like a lot, but I use all natural looking stuff. I am not out and work in an office. No one has ever looked at me funny or said anything.
    xoxo,
    Alisa

Yes, plucked them for thirty years or more. And I guess I always will.

Wax them as part of the monthly pedi. In between, trim and light pluck to keep the shape.
    joank
    Southern California

My eyebrows are plucked and I use an eyebrow pencil to draw some on in either male or femme mode.
    Hugs, Carole

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Definitely plucking my eyebrows. I end up looking like I've got caterpillars above my eyes if I don't, but then again, I transition into a gorgeous butterfly when dressed. Well that's my opinion anyway .

Not gone for an arch though, as I have to be drab passable in an engineering environment. I make do with painting my toenails and wearing knickers/panties. Looking for pierced ears and laser before too long, so will have to do each one with time in between.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I pluck them every couple weeks or when they are getting out of control, fairly thin and I am trying to get an arch going...it takes time.

Heather

Yes, but I'm also at that "wonderful age" where your eyebrows grow those really thick and malformed hairs interspersed with normal ones - I yank them out anyway just because they creep me out, and I swear they are rooted down through my body to my big toe because I really have to YANK to get them out, and my big toe jerks every time I pull on one.

I trim the long hairs and pluck the gray hairs. No fem shape so far. I'd like to try it if I had the nerve. Eyebrow pencil sounds like an interesting idea.

I'm considering letting the nose hairs grow real long! lol - kidding

I pluck and trim mine but I am leaning towards getting them threaded >

Way to lazy for that ,,I go let um wax those babys ,,, Fast an it's all over an done with ,,,,Till next month
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I do the waxing method. The last time the lady asked me if I wanted a bit of an arch and I said yes. I didn't tell her I'm a TG or anything cause then I'm sure I would come out of there with thin shaped brows and damn I would never want that!