Thread: purfume

purfume

ladies have any of you go to work wearing what ever purfume line you like and the ladies coworker know you were wearing it and did you ever wear again then ask by femalr coworkers if you were gay or crossdresser
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I used to wear purfume every day yes some of the ladies noticed and said they liked it. But never asked me if I was gay
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Yes, I occasionally wear perfume to work. None of my coworkers have ever mentioned it, however.
    DonnaT

i have worn perfume to work .i had a few ask why i was wearing it i told them my wife spilled some at home or we made love that morning. but i like to wear it love the way it smells. makes me feel beautiful

I sometime have a linering smell of perfume left on me, I get the occasional remark about it but I brush it off with some suitable comment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Never did it at work Hon but did under dress and wear subtle makeup.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

No. My preferred perfume is very floral & girly. One of the joys of wearing it is after I return from girl mode,, after de-makeup and shower, and I can still smell the lingering scent on my wrists. So I'm careful to make sure I don't use perfume too close to returning to work.

I wear perfume everyday to work, nobody has the courage to ask me yet. I am sure they can smell it. When I leave my office and come back at a later time I can smell the room being infused with my perfume.

I haven't wore purfume to work yet but I do use a flowery body spray everyday. No one has mentioned anything yet.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

Back when I was working retail as a guy, I still wore perfume everyday. Nobody ever said anything.

Silver Member
    I wore some White Shoulders to work one day. One of the women in a cubical near by said who has on White Shoulders? I disapeared quickly as she got up exclaming it was her favorite perfume.

I have worn perfume for years.

im sure the ladies know i have it on it wings from victoria sercret and it usaly verry known for about 4 to 5 hrs im sure they know im the girl it quite offiest one of the ladies even said i should bring the wings purfume mist so if the purfume wears off could spray the mist i guess they know but none have ask if im a crossdresser or gay yet im sure they suspect or have not got the curage yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love to wear Obsession at work in the winter time... the smell is just to sexy...