Thread: The dilemma of buying lingerie

The dilemma of buying lingerie

This will be the 3rd time that I go out and buy lingerie in the last 8 years.
    In the beginning it was fun and I was having fun after years of holding my secret
    to myself. Occasionally going out and buying a few items but after awhile I toss them out and all the while keeping my secret.
    Lately I've been wanting to find someone to have fun with and someone that I can trust. I don't even know how to go about meeting someone.
    A few years ago I got seduced by friend which lasted about 3 years. Then he up and moved away. We talk once in awhile but he like me has his secret.
    So the dilemma is should I go out and buy lingerie? I've been so turned on and I want to have fun!

For me it is simply go to Walmart, get the bras I want, and then check out. Its no big deal for me.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

hello, i say yes buy some! Like JohnH said, go to walmart... its cheaper and really has dome good clothes. And dont worry, we all have secrets. Ive kept my scret of dressing well over 25 yrs since i was 11 or 10. ANd i have purged manay times only to come back to dressing. I have finally learned to be myself, and dress like i want. (does it mean i go out dressed and broadcast to the world... NO!, but nevertheless i dress...

Hugs MIchelle

Silver Member
    It doesn't sound like much of a dilemma to me. Go buy the stuff you want and have fun. You do know, don't you, that you only have a certain number of days in this life? How you spend them is entirely up to you.

S

Hun iits your lufe if you like doing it then why not enjoy yourself. If your looking for a friend Im sure you will when you least expect it.
    Renee

Not sure who you're keeping the secret from. Wife, mom, friends and relatives? Keeping the secret from your wife might be why you throw stuff away. Just drive to another town if you fear being seen by people you know.

Go out have fun, BUT watch out for the PINK FOG!!!!

I sound like you want someone to shop with and then have fun dressing after, get on as many sites as possible and put the word out it will take time, some want to meet but just don't have the will to get out of the closets yet. Good luck and hugs

Platinum Member
    Intimate relationships may be one thing, shopping buddies may be quite another. Don't confuse the two. If you're looking for a companion or a romantic relationship, go out and meet people at a variety of places and doing a variety of things. Some where along the line you may meet someone who clicks - then you can start exploring common interests.

I can't come out to my family. They have no idea I feel this way. I've been keeping this from everyone since I was a kid.
    I was molested when I was 11 by two different men that were friends of the family and another time when I was 13/14. In that one I was taken to a lake cabin. He asked me if I like to fish and I told him I did. So he asked if I could stay at the cabin for a couple of days which I agreed to. Maybe I should post this story.
    I'm not looking for a shopping buddy but I sure would like to have a relationship with someone.

Banned Read only
    target.com and have it shipped where you want. You can always return it to a store or back to the online center

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Sunny, in another thread you said you have a family, in a phrasing that most people would tend to interpret as indicating you have wife and children. Is that the case, or were you referring to family and siblings?

I have no problem buying female underwear, would have more of a problem buying male stuff, haven't done that in years

I have more problem buying mens lingerie.... No! that's not right
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    This is the time of year that a lot of men will buy lingerie for their wife; which may or may not be true. Anyway take a deep breath and go shopping, the SA's will not have a problem and you would have fun.
    Dana Ryan