Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unexpeted Mail

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar

Unexpeted Mail

Recently I have had to replace my set of forms and I ordered them from Dreamforms on Ebay and two days ago I received the new pair I had ordered but when I got up this morning and checked the mail I had another pair waiting on me. I know I had only gotten the one pair and am surprised to find the 2nd pair waiting on me.
    I've contacted the seller to find out what he wants me to do about it. (Because I'm an honest person lol)
    I wonder what the seller is going to say.
    Just thought I'd share
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

Platinum Member
    hmmm, well, there's nothing wrong with have spare breasts around. I have three sets!

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post
    Recently I have had to replace my set of forms and I ordered them from Dreamforms on Ebay and two days ago I received the new pair I had ordered but when I got up this morning and checked the mail I had another pair waiting on me. I know I had only gotten the one pair and am surprised to find the 2nd pair waiting on me.
    I've contacted the seller to find out what he wants me to do about it. (Because I'm an honest person lol)
    I wonder what the seller is going to say.
    Hmmm..maybe the seller will thank you for keeping them abreast of the situation and apologize for being boobs for sending out the second pair. Who knows maybe they will help you out - a little tit-for-tat..sorry..I will cut down my coffee intake.

Myself I believe in karma Id return them thats just me .
    Renee

Quote Originally Posted by MicheleCooper View Post
    Hmmm..maybe the seller will thank you for keeping them abreast of the situation and apologize for being boobs for sending out the second pair. Who knows maybe they will help you out - a little tit-for-tat..sorry..I will cut down my coffee intake.
    I'm quite sad that you beat me to the puns here. Still, I got a bit of a titter out of them (:
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

I guess theirs nothing like havin' spare body parts layin' around!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Ask around. Maybe a friend or neighbor will want them. If not, it would be a good chance to educate them about TGism. No harm in asking anyway.

Annabelle

Did you order what you thought were two individual breasts when you were actually ordering two pairs? The worst part about such mistakes, is that you will probably be charaged for two pairs! Anyhow, kind of funny, but no so funny if you were not abreast of the situation and someone you did not want to see the package got it and opened it!
    Chickie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    OMG the comedians here are having a field day with this thread LOLOLOLOL.

Of course if you receive an unexpected parcel, it's a good idea to ask whoever delivers it to scan it before you open it. It could be a booby trap.

Ok, ok, enough of the booby traps, tit-for tat, staying abreast inanity. (But it was fun!!!)

If the second set of forms were not ordered, then it is not your responsibility to send them back. Make sure you card was not charged for the second set, as that will open a whole new set of problems.

Since you were gracious enough to contact the seller with the shipping error, let the seller send you a prepaid shipping label and send them back - simply out of courtesy.

Miki

I love all the booby jokes and as Cynthia Anne said Its nice having body parts laying around.
    The seller did get in touch with me.
    "That's our mistake so it would be wrong of us to ask you to trouble yourself to send them back, even if we paid the shipping, so keep them as our gift. Also, honesty is rare these days so consider the extra pair a reward for doing the right thing!"
    At least I can keep them guilt free
    Kerry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good for you, congrats. You did the right thing and got rewarded for it.

You could give them to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. Wouldn't that be a find for someone at the thrift store!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by mikiarata View Post
    Ok, ok, enough of the booby traps, tit-for tat, staying abreast inanity. (But it was fun!!!)

Miki
    Still in all quite a titillating conversation, hope you get to keep them ..........................................Debra

That is awesome...glad honesty gets rewarded.

Now you have to buy two bras. Wear one set on the front, the other on the back and you'll have them coming or going.

Dreamforms on Ebay is wonderful. That's where I got mine from. I would keep them though, and since you were honest about the situation with them, and they gave them to you as a reward, it's even better. I'm on my second pair from them, as the first pair split open from the nipple across the whole breast.

Keeping in toe with all the jokes, you can now honestly say that "You are not a complete idiot, some parts had to be ordered".
    Katie.

You have done the right thing, maybe they will offer you a deal you can't refuse, and you will have two pairs.
    A similar mistake happened to me and I was offered the goods for eighty percent off or send them back and they pay postage.
    The cost of returning items becomes tedious and vendors will make good offers to finalise an order.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    You have done the right thing, maybe they will offer you a deal you can't refuse, and you will have two pairs.
    A similar mistake happened to me and I was offered the goods for eighty percent off or send them back and they pay postage.
    The cost of returning items becomes tedious and vendors will make good offers to finalise an order.
    They made a customer for life and everyone I know who will need the services of that seller will hear from me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Have I missed something? Everybody keeps mentioning the jokes in this thread. Well, just rack it up to my having no sense of humor.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna612 View Post
    Now you have to buy two bras. Wear one set on the front, the other on the back and you'll have them coming or going.
    "she brings it with her when she comes,
    And she takes it with her when she goes..."

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    hmmm, well, there's nothing wrong with have spare breasts around. I have three sets!
    That's the makings of a prize winning Halloween costume!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Good for you! I'm with the others that say karma can be a bear so I would have been honest too

That was the right thing to do. Notify them of the double shipment and offer to send it back if they pay for the postage. If they say keep it then give thanks and remember this good vendor. It is easier to be honest in the long run.