Thread: Good Day!!

Good Day!!

Well I have been dressed all day and having a blast. My wife and I made Brownies and they were absolutely scrumptious. It was the first time I have ever tried to make Brownies and of coarse I was doing everything I could, totally out of ignorance, to sabotage the whole process. LOL!! After the Brownies I vacuum the rugs, helped move the furniture so we could herd up all the dust bunny's and the dusted all the bookshelves and furniture. I really felt like the housewife doing her daily chores. It was great fun. I told her that I wanted to do this again and she of course vehemently refused the offer (NOT). What she really said was anytime you want to it's fine with me and rightly so because she was sitting in the lounger eating Brownies. It sure has been a fun day. Are we crazy or something, having fun doing house work?
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Oh, I'd love to do that dressed like this.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

You are so lucky to have such a supportive wife. I know your wife appreciated the help (including the Brownies).

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    When I was a kid my mom didn't make the brownies. if I wanted brownies I had to make them myself and not from a box. Really doing anything dressed is more fun.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Between my fiance and I, I do the dishes, cook and some of the cleaning, she actually wants me to do more cleaning. So I dont see it as crazy, enjoy it.

It is a great hobby isn't it?
    Housework I mean.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

i always hated to clean. but since i bought 5" heels i sometimes clean twice a day now...
    paula

I don't no what it is about dressing! Guys don't like house work! BUT we girls sure do!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann Evans View Post
    You are so lucky to have such a supportive wife. I know your wife appreciated the help (including the Brownies).
    Yes I am and she knows how much she is appreciated. Yes she did appreciated the help and invited Jeannie back anytime, so there will be more house cleaning that will be done.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    When I was a kid my mom didn't make the brownies. if I wanted brownies I had to make them myself and not from a box. Really doing anything dressed is more fun.

You are absolutely right, doing anything while wearing a skirt or dress is way more fun than doing it in drab.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaJade View Post
    Between my fiance and I, I do the dishes, cook and some of the cleaning, she actually wants me to do more cleaning. So I dont see it as crazy, enjoy it.

That is great and I assume you are doing all that while you are dressed. It is a shame that some wives and SO's don't fully appreciate what we can and will do if only they would let us out of the closet and into open.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    It is a great hobby isn't it?
    Housework I mean.

Beverley you are so correct.

Quote Originally Posted by paulaprimo View Post
    i always hated to clean. but since i bought 5" heels i sometimes clean twice a day now...
    Ooo deary I don't know about 5" heels and house work, but you enjoy it and really that's all that matters. Although I do wear heels every now and then while I make up the bed so I can appreciate how that feels, but not 5" heels. I'll bet they are really cute heels too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    I don't no what it is about dressing! Guys don't like house work! BUT we girls sure do!!!!

I am not trying to be all philosophical or anything but, I like to feel the fabrics and how touch the skin while I am moving around so doing house work gives me that feeling. I also think we associate house work as part of the feminine persona and it helps set the mood a little better and adds to the feminine experience.

I like doing house chores dressed too. You are lucky to have a supporting wife.

I can relate to your experiance, back before I retired and got so far out of shape I used to do the small household things for my wife, in her persona so to speak. I would wear one of her uniforms or everyday outfits just as she would and help her with the stuff she wanted me to do. It really scratched my itch and gave her a little payback for being so supportive and understanding. It was probably the happiest labor I ever performed. It also helped me have a better understanding of how hard and agravating housework can be and that it is a never ending process. The memories of those days are "Good Days" I only wish I could redo them and enjoy them that much more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!