Thread: Out and about

Out and about

I finally took the step to go out shopping last night with my fiancé. We went to a costume shop to get her something. I was en femme already and we decided if anyone asked our story would be we were on our way to a party. We pulled into the parking lot and the place was packed. Just as we parked and got out of the car, I couldn't believe that I was about to walk into a store. We walked in and made our way around the place and it was really easy I just acted normal and we found her a costume. We left from there and since I had just went into one place might as well go into another, so we stopped at a small liquor store that we are familiar with. Went in looked around and grabbed what we needed, No problems just a few looks from people but nothing that ended the world. That is the first time I have left the vehicle to go inside a store dressed, it was awesome to finally be able to.

I found out about bar last night from someone on this site and since I had fun last night I wanted to keep the ball rolling, my fiancé and I got dressed up this afternoon and headed down there for lunch. As soon as I walked in I realized I was in there a few years ago during the trolley ride for art prize.

So I have been out shopping and to lunch now the last two days en femme and even though I am not completely comfortable with myself out and about I can now say I did it, so next time will be even easier.

I have and will keep thanking my fiancé for the support and the kicks out the door. Without her I would still be dressing at home by myself still dreaming of the day I could go out and about.

Congratulations ! I have not made that leap yet myself .

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    COngratulations to you, and kudos to your GF for accepting and promoting you. Keep enjoying and participating.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

a BIG congratulations.
    This is a man's world, this is a man's world
    But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
    —james brown

Congratulations! It's got to feel good to be out of the house. It something I haven't done yet butI am planning on being en femme all day Halloween. I am hoping to make it last as long as a can. with some luck, my day may sound like yours. fingers crossed.

Megan Briana
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

Congratulations on the great leap forward.
    Marry that girl as soon as possible.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you all! Megan goodluck with your day. Beverly we are getting married in a year.

That's a great first step! Now keep it up year around! Have fun!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Great story. I'm glad to hear about the first time and support from your future wife.
    Chickie

How exciting! There's nothing like being out in public dressed, but it takes courage to do it. And how nice to have your fiancée helping you!

Aspiring Member
    Great step! If your anything like me you soon will not be able to get out enough!

I am trying to convince my wife to go out with me dressed. I think it's getting closer but we're not there just yet.

Great that you did it and had a good time.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda