Thread: I should put you in my phone

I should put you in my phone

I was on break in the break room talking to another associate about hunting and she showed me 2 pictures of her dad carrying a buck and slicing it up. I sent both pictures to my phone and showed her the bigger versions because she wasn't able to see the smaller sized pictures so I thought hey I'll do her a favor. Well it turns out that, that favor was probably not a good idea because after I had done that she says "I should just put you in my phone and piss my husband off" and I was like how would that be possible and she said "Oh, because I'm not allowed to have other guys numbers in my phone". Well I said I'm not a guy and she said "To my husband that doesn't matter because Angela use to be Nathan and Nathan use to be a GUY and my husband would have a F I T if he found out you were in my phone." She said it so loud everyone in the break room heard it and I got stares all day long after that.

Angela

Miriam
    Her husband won't allow her to have any other guys' numbers on the phone?? Why does she stay with this overly possessive neanderthal? Sounds like a dangerous situation for her. Steer clear.

Miriam

No matter what gender you are, I would stay away from this woman until she gets rid of the moron she married. Any person who is that controlling AND has a "fit" is dangerous. Tell her thanks for being your friend but let's just be friends not on the cell phone.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Sometimes I just wonder ? Just never could understand why someone would put up with a guy like that ,, You better heed that warning an stay away from her ,,, Jerry Springer here we come ,,,, LOL
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Platinum Member
    Sounds like her husband is a controlling, suspicious creep. I wouldn't want to be on her phone either!

Some women and men too for that matter like having a overly jelious spouce or SO. It builds their ego's and shows the world that they are wanted, at least in their mind. Most of the ones that indure this are real insecure and have very low self-estem. But you do have to watch that jelious person they sometimes not only bark but BITE. Just Saying!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

she says "I should just put you in my phone and piss my husband off"
    I would be more concerned about a woman who would use you (or any person) for the sole purpose of creating a situation like that.

Yipes! So sorry to hear that she outted you like that. Seriously crummy.

As to being in her phone, you might want to look into the no-cost service provided by the "Rejection Hotline." These are local numbers in different areas of the U.S. (so that it looks like your local phone number) that lead to a recording that lets the person know you didn't want to talk to them. There is a list here (click here). Scroll down toward the bottom of that page to find your location. You don't want her husband looking for you.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Last edited by Persephone; 11-02-2012 at 01:36 PM. Reason: no phone numbers allowed
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I had a friend who's son didn't like his wife having other men's numbers if he didn't know them when he found out his wife had near 2000 text with her 'friend' in one month. Can't blame him, so this man may have a reason for his feelings too.

The husband may be a jerk.But,based on how she played to you,she isn't much better!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Good heavens! My fiancee is admittedly possessive, but she doesn't try to control whose contact information can or can't be in my phone.

I agree with Rogina and everyone else, that husband is a jerk. But she herself...well, I could say it, but it wouldn't be very ladylike.

Just play it cool, and hopefully you'll weather this little storm.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Sounds like this might the situation where two people actually found a good connection, and the rest of us are all the better for it. I would avoid both of them. Too possessive, too unthinking.

Hope there were no long term consequences from her actions for you.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Don't let her use your number just for your own protection.

I am always surprised how little some forget to think about others and say stupid things. But is sounds like the firend and her husband may be a good match for each other. Hang in there Kristen!

I am curious as to how controlling your husband is?
    I would have thought it was not as serious as every one else thinks.
    Well I hope not anyway.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    No matter what gender you are, I would stay away from this woman until she gets rid of the moron she married. Any person who is that controlling AND has a "fit" is dangerous. Tell her thanks for being your friend but let's just be friends not on the cell phone.
    Religion has very little to do with being controlling. There are many mormons on this forum by the way. Please use more thought.

I was going to stay away from her anuways just because she blirted out that I use to be a guy. Anybody who does that no matter how accepting should be avoided at all costs because it is really dangerous to do that as someone who may be a hater of trans people could come after me and I have to walk out to my car at midnight a lot of time and parking is out in the boonies.

Angela

Gold Member
    Some women like that enjoy testing their husband's patients and then wonder why he is abusive. It is not like on Lifetime movies where there is some quiet, innocent woman who has a husband who comes in and beats on her cause the coffee was one minute late in the making. I have seen women who are in abusive relationships and typically they are as rotten as their husband but of COURSE nothing is never their fault.

"I should do this just to piss off my husband"... "Since you used to be a guy!"
    Kristen, it sounds like you are dealing with some trashy drama queen. Be polite to her but don't have anything to do with her unless stupid drama is your thing as well.

I do wonder how the husband would react if she had an FTM friend on her phone. I mean since he used to be a woman...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

No matter what gender you are, I would stay away from this woman until she gets rid of the moron she married.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamz1b View Post
    Religion has very little to do with being controlling. There are many mormons on this forum by the way. Please use more thought.
    There was no mention of religion, merely mental capacity

Hi from the south, southern Utah that is, in Provo I would worried also be safe.

Hugs Kristen
    Annaliese

Quote Originally Posted by girltoy View Post
    There was no mention of religion, merely mental capacity
    Ah you are very right, I apologize and will take my own advice of being more thoughtful, Sorry.
    And now I can completely agree with you Lorileah.