Thread: New wig

nicole

New wig

Hello all, LOVE this place. Got myself a wig from ebay this week...WOW. Today I styled it a bit. The feel of hair on my back is great. The smell of feminine shampoo is exhilirating. Actual women do not appreciate all that is feminine. One thing I have noticed though, women must have eyes at the back of their head in order to style their hair. LOL.

Careful with the shampoo, love. Wigs (most of them, anyway) aren't like real hair, and you need to use a gentle cleaner on them and dry them slowly without any heat.

And yes, it's heavenly to feel the hair on your back and neck.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/