Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many true CD's wear panties to bed?

I wear my panties 24/7 I still have male underwear but never wear them.

Banned Read only
    So if I sleep naked, does that mean I am not a "true" crossdresser? My wife thinks I'm a crossdresser. I definitely cross dress. That's what i get for forgetting my crossdresser's manual; I get demoted just like that. Of course, I don't know how official these rankings are anyway.

Generally a long nice Nylon nightgown, without panties. Like others, a bit of air is needed. Bad CD, sorry

I always wear a nightie but no panties. I've been doing it so long
    I can even keep my skirt down when I'm sleeping.

Karen Sue

They are all I wear now. Cross dressing lead me to them but I just find them more comfortable now heh.

panties 24/7...been this way for a couple years. Nighties or sleep shirts or just panties to sleep in. Can't even imagine wearing boys underwear ever again! I guess I'm a 'real' CD'er by definition because I wear women's clothes, have mass, and occupy space!

I wear panties 24/7, so it's only narural that I would wear them to bed and always with a nightie or feminine night shirt.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Love satin panties trying to find a nighty my size
    Formerly Lolisa

Quote Originally Posted by Matia View Post
    to be honest, wearing feminine clothing to bed usually left me so horny i never got a really good sleep - or shallow one often interrupted etc
    i love falling asleep as matia and waking up next to my girlfriend still wearing a wig and breasts pantyhose etc but i definitely couldn't do that every night
    Holy crap I feel the same way!

I do not always wear panties to bed. Makes going to the toilet easier. I wear panties though when my nighties see through. I also often wear tight lace corsets to bed when its not hot. Part of my corset training regime

Been doing that since I can't remember.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I feel like most of you misunderstood what the poster meant by "True CD". You can obviously tell that he was asking only people that define themselves as crossdressers and not women who are transitioning from being a man. Asking a mtf transsexual if they wear panties is a silly question. Hence his specification.

Oh and as for me, I wear panties to bed every single night. Even if I didn't wear panties that day(those days are rare ^.^).

i stopped wearing male underwear in 2009. I have been wearing panties 24/7 . I hate the feel of male undies now

Hi,

Oh well im on the outer, plus i dont wear any thing to bed, & have not for many years, & no p j's though i do have two nighte 's that i have worn when we have friends staying. other than that nothing. winter / summer .

I do have our cat on the bed with me, i draw the line at our female dog a lab , because she wonts all the bed, she's got her own,

...noeleena...

I wear paniies 24/7, except when in or, just out of the shower or bath. I haven't purchased any mens clothing in probably 20 years, with the exception of polo shirts (for work). The rest of all my garments, under and outer, are feminine, or what I actually feel I should be wearing. If people can't accept me as me, then that is their loss.

Bobbi

Hmm...just one question. What's a "true" CD?? And for the record, I wear panties 24/7 and a nightie to bed every night too.

The only time I wear my boy underwear is when I'm with my male friends who don't know about Kristina....a once year ski trip i go on.
    Last edited by kristinacd55; 10-30-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Not sure, may be a false CD, I don't wear underwear to bed, to restrictive, but I do wear a nightgown every night.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Panties 24/7 nightgown to bed
    "It's not what you look at that matters, its what you see" - Thoreau

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    With the possibility of cutting off circulation to certain body parts, after all I still want to have kids some day... I don't know if it could cause damage, but its not a risk I want to take.

I sleep in the nude. I guess I'm not a "true" crossdresser.

I have slept in panties and boobs/bra a couple times when my wife was out of town, but I didn't really get a good sleep because I had to worry about not sleeping on the boobs.

It is nice waking up with boobs, but the reality is, I can just put them on in a minute or two. I mean. I still have to shave to get the feeling.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Ann View Post
    My conjecture is that CD’s that are motivated by the artistic goal of creating an attractive feminine image would be less likely to wear lingerie to bed than those with some degree of fetish motivation.
    Jamie Ann, you just described me. I make up and dress to create an appearance. In fact, I never wore panties for several decades of dressing because they wouldn't be visible to the mirror. I have panties now and wear them when I dress. I wore panties to bed a few times, but no longer, as they didn't do anything for me. I prefer cotton pajamas or boxers.
    Regarding the last part of the quoted post: I would have said "some degree of panty fetish motivation". I have a fetish, but not a panty fetish, so wearing them to bed doesn't interest me, as I stated above.
    Because I dress to create a feminine image, I don't underdress.

Reine, I never considered that the OP was about panties vs. nothing. I thought the question was about panties vs. male nightwear. But Stephanie didn't say.

Stephanie, what the heck is a "true CD"?

I wear nothing feminine to bed, as it would be totally impractical to wear those things that excite me most to bed. However, after I de-femme, shower, and go to bed, the lingering scent of perfume on my wrists elates me.

Panties bra and chemise to bed everynight....only panties in the supply chain 24/7

I don't wear panties, or knickers, to bed as it is too restrictive. I always wear a nightdress. So, panties in the day and nightdresses at night. But what does it have to do with being a "true CD"? i have always thought that cross-dressers cover such a wide spectrum of behaviors and fetishes that to have a narrow definition is meaningless.

I dont have any male underwear,I wear panties all the time with a nightdress to bed.

You can put me down for panties as I wear them always!!! Loves!