Thread: Panera compliment

Platinum Member

Panera compliment

I'm working out of town this week...en drab from 8-6. Fortunately, I have a few hours in the evening to dress properly. This evening I put on a teal shaker knit sweater and some jeans, and ran over to the Panera restaurant just a block from my hotel . I am pretty sure I was read by the cashier, a cute young woman. An older woman brought me the my meal and we chatted a bit as she cleaned in the dining area. On my way out, I picked up my plate, and she said, "oh, I'll get that ma'am."

That little comment made my day!

Yay!! Hugs, Michelle

Isn't that just the best feeling in the world? I was in an IHOP not long ago and unintentionally dressed a bit androgynously. When I went to the register, the young lady ringing me up struck up conversation with me and when we were done she said "thank you ma'am, have a wonderful day!" I thanked her in return and floated out the door!

Jen

Aspiring Member
    Read or not, when you are accepted as the person you are presenting yourself as then it is an ever-so-much really nice feeling. If it were me, I would return and give them my business. Way to go!

Yeah you gotta' love it! Anytime anyplace it's great to hear!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

That is a great feeling, and Kim you have been moving steadily to this level. From the little time I have been on here I can tell you are being the person you desire to be. Congradulation!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Gold Member
    You must have looked great Kim......a little comment that put big smile on your face I'll bet!

Good for you Kim. It sure is a good feeling to be ma'am'd. Hope you get many more, ma'am.

Mistaken as a female... and it feels great!

Sounds like a good end to a busy day

There's nothing better, than a Ma'am or Miss. I was in Denver and a lady on the elevator, said, "Don't run girl, I got you covered!"

"girl""girl""girl""girl".....I still hear those words!!!!!

Aspiring Member
    Yes, doesn't that just make your day! To have a door held open, called miss or ma'am, or directed to the ladies. Once, and I sure they were just looking for a sale, a MAC SA told me I was pretty - that blue my head right up. Probably pretty for a man- ha ha.

Yes, I tend to return my plate or do something that is helpful, like stacking them so as they can be picked up easily.
    Always get a nice smile and return the same.
    Showing you care and the interaction with others is great.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am smiling as I write this, so happy for you, the little things in life are so important, S.

Women can be great about it, awhile back I was talking about someone I had seen at the pride parade, she was dressed very pretty, but wore a beard, because of the beard, I referred to her as, He and my wife quickly corrected me, with, she was presenting as a women, why would "YOU", refer to her as He. I thanked her for correcting me, of course, she was right.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

That's great Kim. Part of the key to success is looking "normal". Your outfit was that of a female out for dinner, not a crossdresser dressed as a hooker.

Some day I hope to be able to do what you're doing.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Aylineira View Post
    Mistaken as a female... and it feels great!
    Not "mistaken" as a female, just "taken" as a female. That's what many of us are looking for.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda