Thread: Halloween II: The Day I went out (long as always)

Halloween II: The Day I went out (long as always)

Ok, so the play on the movie title isn't the greatest but lol anyways, I had my day today and I have a great time. I have waited a while to do this, yesterday I thought I wouldn't do this, and today I woke to high winds, rain, and coldness. I thought for sure that I wasn't doing this and lost my opportunity for another year.

The day started with my GF and I going to run a few errands where I told her that I was not going out. She asked why and I said the weather. Then I got to thinking, was the weather my "out" for not doing this? so as the day progressed I decided to dress and go out completely enfemme. Mind you I tried this a week prior and got pulled over and wasn't "complete" by any means. I said to hell with it, I am going out.

So after we got home I started dressing, did all I could do that could be hidden and the rest would have to be put on later. Wouldn't you know it, as I was putting my eyeliner on, my boss calls and wants to see if I could come to work. I said no, I have plans and that's why I asked for the day off lol. I drove to a crowded parking lot (Lorileighs suggestion ) and finished myself off dressing wise. remove the pants and shoes, pull down the skirt and put on the heels, put on the wig and ear rings, lipstick and change coats. done. no cops, no strange looks, no problems.

The plan was to drive to a far away city and get out and walk around a bit. Maybe stop and get gas and a soda drive some more and then come home but after I started down the road a bit, it just wasn't enough. So after driving awhile, I decided to go to janet's closet and pick up a cleavage creator. I have really been having problems in this area. The plus side would be that I would be out and seen but more importantly get something that would help my overall appearance if such a thing exists.

Now, I have had a bad experience here before. A year ago I went there for some dancers heels and janet, herself not the SA, made me feel awful so I left empty handed but the more I thought about it and the more time passed the more I thought she was having a bad day (with another customer online or something) so I let it go. 2 weeks ago (roughly) I went there to get a new wig and Tina waited on me and was very pleasant , and patient as i tried so many different ones on which she helped me do.

So I pulled into the parking lot and there were many cars there which I thought, meant many customers. I hesitated to go in. Then I thought, no one should judge me here and this should be a safe place, which it is and was. so a guy and girl come out as I popped open the door to the car, so i waited, then another lady right behind them. I laugh and said out loud "any more?" lol This is not only my first time out solo COMPLETELY enfemme but also my first time out in daylight, the other two were at night. out I went with my 5" heels clicking the pavement

I grabbed the door handle and froze. the only thing going through my mind was "oh my god, am I really doing this?"then came "hey jackass, there's a rally's next door with people inline and a hundred cars going by, either do this or get back in the car" lol It's funny how we talk to ourselves at times. In I went.

I won't lie, the sounds of my heels clicking on the floor was almost intoxicating. I did a good job walking in them too as I had been practicing forever now. I expected to be really paranoid kind of nervous and thought for sure I would walk funny or fall over but didn't. I walked over to the counter and was greeted by Tina again, with a smile.

I asked her about the wig first because I didn't think the bangs were right but turns out that I had it up too high on my head. too much forehead which she corrected. While she fixed it i noticed a guy behind the counter which I thought was odd, not that a guy can't work there or anything but he didn't come across to me as a sister. Then an older guy came around the corner from the panties and it made me a bit nervous.

While looking back into the mirror at my wig and such, I dropped my sunglasses and Tine was nice enough to pick them up for me, while she did she noticed my ankle strap was a bit too loose and she corrected that for me too. so I asked about my over all appearance, since she had seen me in drab (which I am not sure if she remembers because I failed to ask), and she said I looked very nice which was very kind of her to say. Since I was on a roll I asked about my makeup which I told her I did myself. she said I did a great job but had too much eyeliner on my lower lid.

She sat me down in the makeover both and fixed it for me she also told me it's better to use a liner pencil for the bottom lid rather than a liquid. Which also at that time I told her that I had lied to her about the halloween thing last time I was in and that I am really a CD which didn't phase her or catch her off guard a bit as I am sure she has had plenty of experience with closet girls before

Afterwards I said I was going to go look around and would call her when I spotted something I liked. the plan was to try some heels on but I enjoyed the full length mirror for a few minutes then walked around for another 15 minutes or so looking at everything in the store. While at the makeup counter I turned to see the older guy at the counter buying his things just absolutely staring at me.

It freaked me a second but then I wondered Is that a sister in drab afraid to come over and say hi? (if it was anyone here please let me know ) , was it an admirer getting he freaky stuff for freak on times? or was it some girls dad giving me the dirty once over for dressing like a woman? I may never know. He left and I never saw what was purchased (as I didn't care) but it may have given me a clue one way or another maybe.

I then walked over to the other guy and asked for tina and he went and got her and never gave me a dirty look or anything which made me feel good I told tina I wanted a cleavage creator and she measured me for it. 36" and she went to get one. Now, at least, I know what bra size I am actually suppose to wear wasn't the purpose but a great side benefit.

While paying for the item, she thought she had me in the system already, but we didn't do that last time, that or I gave her my drab name. She took a stab and asked me "Debbie?" nope I told her Joanne, which really felt weird coming out of my mouth. I don't know why but it did. after I paid her, tipped her, and left feeling absolutely great!

Tina is such a wonderful woman. She made me feel right at home and gave me the greatest customer service ever. She has never been negative in the very least and really is a nice outgoing person! If your in the area (and after my first encounter I never thought I'd say this) be sure to stop in and visit this store

The drive back to a parking lot, playing quick change, and going home was uneventful. If anyone saw me, I don't know what they saw but frankly, I don't care what they think they saw either I know to a lot of girls here this is a giant blah, blah, blah and I am sorry. This was a huge step out for me and wanted to share it with those that may be trying to get out but are afraid to.

Feel free to leave any comments or questions and such as I always appreciate feedback thank you for reading this and I wish everyone a great Halloween and weekend ahead

EDIT:

On a side note, I am still completely enfemme as I write this waiting for my GF to get home where she agreed to take some pictures. Maybe even a full shot if 1 they come out nicely or 2 if I don't think man in dress too often lol I'll post them soon in the picture gallery
    Last edited by ~Joanne~; 10-31-2012 at 09:35 AM.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Platinum Member
    Congratulations on a full day of experiences. Do yo agree that it's a lot more fun to shop en femme than in drab?

That may be a long story but it's also a great one Joanne! Glad you had such a good time!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Congratulations on a full day of experiences. Do you agree that it's a lot more fun to shop en femme than in drab?
    Most certainly it is I never thought it wouldn't be but my fears have always kept me from doing such. This really isn't the same huge step forward other girls have taken, I went to a CD friendly shop, close to halloween so while I certainly do feel I went shopping enfemme, I feel I cheated it a bit too But this is a bigger baby step for sure Thank you for replying

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    That may be a long story but it's also a great one Joanne! Glad you had such a good time!
    Thank you Cynthia, I most certainly did enjoy this day
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

A lot of firsts, discovery and confidence boosting experiences in that story.
    Glad you had a great time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    A lot of firsts, discovery and confidence boosting experiences in that story.
    Glad you had a great time.
    Thank you bev it really was such a great experience and a step forward. Unfortunately today, My right leg is blown out from being/walking/bending/everything else in 5" heels.

Glad to hear everything went well (:

The more you get out, the easier things will go - and the more you'll realize that 110 people in line at Checkers don't mean squat. You're living your life on your own terms, and you have nothing to be but proud of that!

Thanks for sharing, hope you have a great day!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Glad the experience in the store was more positive. The online experience with the same store has always been good but going dressed is icing, whipped cream, and a cherry on top.

Quote Originally Posted by KaliBrooke View Post
    Glad to hear everything went well (:

The more you get out, the easier things will go - and the more you'll realize that 110 people in line at Checkers don't mean squat. You're living your life on your own terms, and you have nothing to be but proud of that!

Thanks for sharing, hope you have a great day!
    Thank you kali, always nice to hear from you Hopefully I will get to the point of being in a packed store, seen by the world but it certainly won't be anytime soon. Wish it would but I have a lot of fears and such still lingering about.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    Glad the experience in the store was more positive. The online experience with the same store has always been good but going dressed is icing, whipped cream, and a cherry on top.
    It certainly was Laura It was the best experience I have had to date with this whole other side of me. I am hoping to keep moving forward and not look back Love your avatar pic, you look great

I'm so happy for you Joanne! See you got all the bad stuff out of the way on your first outing. I hope you realize you started something that you won't be able to stop now?

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I'm so happy for you Joanne! See you got all the bad stuff out of the way on your first outing. I hope you realize you started something that you won't be able to stop now?
    Yeah, the (technically second outing) was a real dozzy and while I wish it had never happened, in a way I am glad it did Like you said, the worse is out of the way even though I used the halloween excuse at the time lol.

to be honest hon, I don't want it to stop but to grow in the right directions I am looking forward to the future and hope to have many more adventures down the road as i become more confident and comfortable with all of this. My Gf has been a HUGE help and has never said one negative thing about any of this. well, other than the fact that my knee is blown out today and she said "see why we don't wear 5" heels all day and night" lol

Thanks you as always Marlenna, your a great friend

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    to be honest hon, I don't want it to stop but to grow in the right directions I am looking forward to the future and hope to have many more adventures down the road as i become more confident and comfortable with all of this. My Gf has been a HUGE help and has never said one negative thing about any of this. well, other than the fact that my knee is blown out today and she said "see why we don't wear 5" heels all day and night" lol

Thanks you as always Marlenna, your a great friend
    You're welcome Joanne! I'm easy.

What is even better is that you have a supportive GF. It makes things so much easier. I know my wife has been a big help to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    You're welcome Joanne! I'm easy.

What is even better is that you have a supportive GF. It makes things so much easier. I know my wife has been a big help to me too.
    She has made the world of changes happened for me by being the person who she is and that's why I love her so much She wasn't shocked, never has said a negative thing about any of this and has completely accept that this is a part of me that she had somewhat known about all along. I am still not trying to push it though and am weary about talking or dressing in front of her constantly. Once your out you seem to want to talk about it a lot more because you have had no one to tell in such a very long time and after a while, with anything in life, it becomes old hat that no one wants to hear so I am trying not to overburden her with anything CD related.