Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another "caught" thread

Talking Another "caught" thread

So I thought it was about time for another thread about being caught wearing femme clothing, specifically panties and bras, or lingerie/sleepwear. Of course being caught fully dressed, or partially dressed is ok too. Let's hear your stories about you being caught, almost being caught, and how you dealt with it. What were you wearing, what happened, what was the outcome? Don't post a story you have previously posted, give us something new and refreshing

MUAH!!!

Sarah-Ann
    "The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself" - Anna Quindlen

http://sarahanntg.blogspot.com/

As a kid- about 12 years old- I was looking at myself in the mirror of my front room while wearing a white one-piece bit of lingerie from my mom's drawer. One that went right in between the butt cheeks, covered in frills and lace, little red bows in strategic locations, and had ties in the front. I was stupid at the time and didn't really think about the fact that when it's dark outside and the lights are on inside people can see right through sheer curtains. I was posing and being really flirty with my image when all of a sudden my 6 guy friends come up and knock on the door! HOLY CRAP! I sprinted to my room and threw on whatever I had heaped on the floor to wear. I answer the door and they ask me immediately what I was doing and what in the heck I was wearing. They must not have gotten a great look at me because I told them that it was a TOGA and they totally fell for it!! Suckers.
    Last edited by May(be); 10-30-2012 at 09:06 PM.

I walked out into the kitchen dressed in a negligee and a wig once.
    There were a group of friends of one of the other tenants there having breakfast.
    They did not know me.
    I got my drink from the freezer and quickly retired to my room, changed into a robe and went out again.
    They all wanted to meet my house guest. They all left before she made another appearance.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Years ago my ex-wife and I lived with her parents. One Sunday morning while everyone was at church (I faked sick to be able to dress up for a few hours) I thought everyone was gone, Not so! My mother in law was still home. I proceeded to put on a sexy cream colored thong panty, a off white bra, my breast forms and a long flowing sexy night gown. I was parading around up stairs thinking I was home alone, decided to go down stairs turned the corner and ran into my mil at her desk. I quickly turned around and bounded up the stairs. We never talked about it or anything...ugh I stayed in bed the rest of the day wondering...

Of course I was caught by my mother once, luckily I was dressed at the time though. My most memorable time was when the cops caught me while I was window shopping one Sunday. Was asked to stop by the police, got frightened and ran. Well that didn't last long. Was thrown against the cop car, my water balloon titties bursted, hauled of to jail in a wet sweater, short skirt and heels. Took three days to get released where mom and dad came and got me. I was so scared that I'd have to dress as a girl once released so I traded jail pants with another prisoner. The cops came to the release station and handed me my heels, wig but no clothes. I threw them in the trash can. They let me leave with the dirty jail pants. Was so embarrassing. Mom teased me harshly on the way home as she saw I had her girdle on.

Well I had two over the past 40 years that were intense. My first was in my teens... I has dressed head to toe in my mothers things, 50s girdle, nylons, silk dress, wig, makeup etc since I has alone in the house for like 6 hours.. so i thought. My sister who was 2 years younger than I came home early from her girlfreinds and caught me in the kitchen in all my glory. I just froze and she told me my slip was showing and started to laugh. I ran back to the bathroom and changed and pleaded to her not to tell our mom. Never knew if she ever did. The other time was a year ago as I was dressed driving taking a few pics of myself. My wife didnt know of this side of me but she was about to find out. I emailed those pics I took on my phone to my aol account and yes they were sent there but were also sent to my wifes email. Lets just say it was an intense 3 months in my marriage and I had to come clean about everything. Went to see a shrink to to get some insight on why I do this and my marriage. So far she is accepting but I dont really push her strict limits.

WOW, these stories are great! Most of them have funny endings, and slightly embarrassing, but some that are a little sad. I hope that everything works out for everyone. It is often good to tell these stories, as we can all learn from them, and learn what not to do in the future lol. As I sit here thinking about times I have been caught, I can truly only think of one time right now. It wasn't even that big of a deal, but here it goes. I used to work in a gun factory, we machined the parts for guns, and assembled them, and sold them. I was on a line, placing springs, and triggers and such on the guns. We all had our own workspaces, and chairs. I was working diligently one day, listening to my radio, assembling my little heart out, when I noticed my co-worker across from me, ( behind me slightly to my left), get up from her workstation, walk over to me, and leaned down to whisper in my ear, " I like your panties". My first reaction was total surprise, and embarrassment, my face turned red, and I must have looked shocked as she giggled, and walked back to her workstation, giving me a wink and she continued working. I reached behind me to notice my jeans had slid down my butt slightly, as they do when one sits down, and the top of my panties were indeed exposed to the world. I stood up, pulled up my jeans, made sure my shirt was pulled down to help cover, and sat back down and went back to work, never to hear of it again from her.
    "The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself" - Anna Quindlen

I went out to a friends place for a bbq on labor day this year fully dressed. While we were out my brother called me and said he needed to crash at my place that night. Not thinking when we got home he was outside waiting for us at our house. This wasn't the time to tell him so me made up a story that my fiancee would get out of the car a block from our place and run up to his car to go to the store. While she did this I would park our car and run inside to change and go to bed undetected. It worked. I woke up in the morning to get ready for work and stepped outside to smoke, he woke up and came out to join me. So at 6:30 in the morning, he looks at me and says "so around 2 am this morning I realized it made no sense why I had to take her to the store."

I thought at that point no sense in lying about it. I asked him, how open minded he was and he said fairly. I told him I was a cross dresser and we gave him the run around cause I was out fully dressed for the first time and he was there waiting for us to get home. The he said the one thing that I was least expecting: I've known. I couldn't believe it, I thought I had hid my dressing rather well over the years to find out when he lived with me 5 yrs ago he saw me walk from the bathroom to my bedroom(they were right next to each other) in some nightgown I had at the time.

So I was worried about getting caught that night but I was caught years before.

My wife had gone away for few days so I spent a very happy time dressed. I didn,t go out of the door, but on the last night I was alone I thought why not? ( It was dark), So fully dressed I plucked up the courage to walk out of the door(for the first time) and on to the drive, with the intention of walking down the road and back, not very far. As I got to the end of the drive there stood my next door neighbour, he looked me up and down, and said "you look fantastic" (what a compliment) and turned and walked away with his 18yr old daughter who was stood nearby. The next day I came out to my wife because I thought he would tell her and the rest of the street what he had seen. That was three years ago and he has never mentioned the event, not even a hint.

on a good friday, i stayed back at home to dress, only to find out my parents came back sooner that i thought they would , from the church. they saw me, and never discussed it.

at office, i was asked why i polished my nails and wore pantyhose.. i dint have an answer. so when i quit, i went in a dress, to my office, to give the exit interview and shocked the hell out of all my colleagues. i guess that was fun !

I was kinda young, I think I was around 11 maybe?
    Somewhat confused I used to get my sisters clothes, which would fit in all the 'right' places... (I still have gynecomastia.. ) I didn't have keys to the house at this age and my parents had gone out, but not as long as I'd hoped.
    I raced to my bedroom and dived into bed, 'hiding' the clothes under my mattress. My mother saw right through this ruse somehow, forced me out of bed and pulled the items from under the mattress, I just curled up on the bed with my eyes closed and fingers in my ears while she talked at me. To this day I've still no idea what she said, I was so embarrassed/distraught.

Maybe I should've listened.

Not caught wearing, but close I suppose. I saw this dress online I really like one time and ordered it. When it was delivered the Fed Ex guy took it to my neighbor's. Couple days later the box is sitting on my porch with a note that said "Sorry, didn't realize it wasn't mine until after I opened it". The next day I was outside, and the neighbor that got the package was out in her yard too. She saw me and came over and said "You ordered some real nice stuff" and had a smirk while she said it.

Not sure if I was caught but there was one time I may have been. My wife was out of town for a week and I was home alone. I was wearing a pair of panties and a bra and the next door neighbor knocked on the door. She was my wifes best friend at the time. I rushed to the bedroom and pulled off the bra and pulled on some shorts - no shirt - and answered the door. I forget what she wanted ...borrowed something I guess. After she left I noticed in the mirror that the bra lines were pretty obvious. No way she could not have seen it. I never heard a word about it ever so who knows.

When I was 14, I would get clothes from a local thrift store's free bin. I would bring it home and wash them and try stuff on really late at night. I had went to sleep in a dress one night and my mom woke me up for work. I was fully covered in bedding and when I opened my eyes I quickly grabbed the bedding closer to me and quietly said I was naked under neath. She just said not to worry that she didn't see anything and left. I really wonder if was catching on.

Who doesnt love boots!
    Last summer i had some bright pink lace panties on under my jeans and had to take my wall unit air conditioner in for repair. I bent down to set down the A/C and lock my door (condo) and the neighbor lady and her daughter walked by. As I'm walking to my car after a short elevator ride, i heard her say to her daughter "i think i saw him wearing panties" Never said anything about it, but that was definitely my first time getting caught. I was embarrassed for a good two weeks after that.

I was caught by my brother when I was about 13 or 14. I was wearing one of my mom's old nighties with a bra underneath and had my hair tied back with a scarf. He sarcastically said, "Nice." Didn't get any other teasing about that, however.

So I had a close call this morning, I am not sure if I was caught or not, only the future will tell lol.

I walked outside this morning to start the car, and warm it up for my SO. I had a blanket wrapped around me, as all I had on was my T-shirt, bra, and panties. After I started the car, I went to the back to get the ice scraper to scrape the windows or her, but when I was about to reach into the back o the car, for some reason, I decided to adjust my blanket, wrapping it around me better, which meant opening the front of it up to re-position it. As soon as I did this, i noticed I had just fully exposed myself, in my panties and T-shirt, and nothing else. I quickly closed the blanket, and looked around the neighborhood, not seeing anyone looking, but you never know. I turned many shades of embarrassed, and scurried back into the house in a hurry.

oh, i totally forgot about this one too....

Yesterday afternoon, I left the house to go get my SO from work. It wasn't a "summer" day but it was nice out, so I went in some cotton shorts, A T-shirt, and undies, no big deal. I hopped in the car, and drove off, only to notice that I needed gas on the way to get her. Not a problem, I'll just hit the local gas station on the way. I get there, pull up to the pumps, hop out to go inside and pay, only to notice that I am not wearing any shoes. This normally isn't an issue where I live, however of course my legs are shaved, and my toe nails were painted a beautiful vibrant bright red. o.o So I need gas, the light is on, and I won't make it to pick up my SO otherwise. I hold my head high, and march into the gas station, where i am met by a young lady on the phone, who looks me up and down, noticeably noticing my bright toes, she looks me in the eyes, without a smile or frown or anything, and walks away still talking on her cell phone. Then I get in line, behind 3 or 4 men who are taking their time getting some snacks and lottery tickets. I stood there for maybe 3 or so minutes, but what felt like i was being put on parade for 3 hours. One of the men in front of me turned to look at me, then for whatever reason, looked straight down at my toes, returning his eyes to mine, he just turned his head and continued his lottery number picking. By this time I had already decided that I would have simply said it was left on from last night's Halloween costume, however, not a single word was spoken, nor question asked. I noticed several people take notice of my flamboyant toes, but not even so much as a nasty look, whispered dirty name, or anything. I was rather surprised, being from a small country town. I paid for my gas, quickly pumped it, and got the heck out of there.

I had a episode last week while staying at a motel while on business. I was fully dressed and was going down to the bar for a drink, when a stocking garter strap came loose. I should have gone back to my room to adjust it, but I was in somewhat of a hurry. Looking around the hallway no one was around so I stepped by the ice machine area and proceded to hike my skirt up to re-clip the garter. As I was completing the process I heard a voice. "Nice legs Hon", I was slightly embarrassed, and uttered the "thank you". I was slightly concerned that he would also be at the bar. He wasn't, and I had no further episodes that night. Veronnie2

my first time

Pardon my poor writing skills but this is the first time I have penned this story....

The first time I got caught dressing was many years ago. I too like many others thought about a motel room to dress so I would not be caught by someone showing up unannounced. I'd been dressing for years at home but never had gotten completely dolled up to the nines. I dedided for the first time I would dress outside the house an go all out.

My mind raced as I planned my evening while packing a bag with all my female clothing, shoes, wig, makeup, shaver, bubble bath and two bottles of wine. t was still a bit early to get a motel room so I ddecided to get rid of the body hair. I used my trimmer to knock all the hair on my legs, chest and underarms. It was still cool outside so I was now committed to wearing shirts and long pants until it grew back.I decided to save the close shaving for the motel room.

The motel room I rented was perfect, it had a whirlpool tub, dressing area with a two full lenght mirrors. It was on the 2nd floorin back over looking the pool and the ice machine was two rooms down the walkway in case I got brave enough to venture a short distance.

I checked in around 5 o'clock. First thing I did was unpack and hang up my attire and laid out my make up on the dressing counter. I put the wine on ice and ran a hot bath. I spent at least an hour shaving my body and legs. It felt so sexy in a bubble bath doing something so feminine. I shaved my face as close as I had ever shaved. Putting on makeup was hit and miss, wound up looking like a dirty ***** but that was OK. I did it all, even painted my toe nails. I had press-on nails in bright red for my fingers. I dressed in the few outfits I had while walking around the room admiring myself and acting feminine.

The wine was going down fast and I was getting a little drunk. I had been peeking out the window and there was hardly anyone around so I put on my pair of daisy dukes a loose top and thong sandles. I checked myself out in the mirror and pulled my wig into a pony tail. Other than the makeup, I looked very casual. Opening the door, I looked up and down the walkway, no one around so I decided ffor the first time to step outside. No problems. No one was close enough to notice. I got braver and strolled down to the candy machine and bought a couple of candy bars and slowly walked back to the room. It felt great to walk outside. I spent the rest of the evening changing clothes, watching TV, drinking wine and the occassional cigerette while standing at the door posing.

OK, I'll get to the part where I got caught. I dressed in a baby doll and thong and went to bed at 3am complete with my wig and makeup and set the alarm for 7am. My slick skin felt so sexy under the covers, I slept like a rock. Next thing I know, there is a housekeeping knock on the door and I sat up just as the door opened and she said house keeping again. She said excuse me miss do you need anything I said no thank you and she pulled the door shut just as it dawned on me I was in drag. Wow, I just got busted and my head was pounding from the wine. I looked at the clock and it was almost 9:30. The alarm didn't go off because some clown changed the AM and PM settings.

I made some coffee and wondered if the maid knew I was a guy or not. Well, I'll never know but it was sure a rush to actually be seen by someone I would never see again. I've often thought I should have asked for more towels or something

Since then I have been busted and but I will never forget the first!!

What fun stories! I must throw mine in.

When I was younger and still living with my parents, I had my small stash of stuff that I "acquired" from my sister there hidden in some boxes within my closet along with the other boxes from games/shoes/etc. My Mom, who wanted to do some deep cleaning, decided to go through my closet and clean it by throwing away all of the old "unused" boxes away one day while I was at school. I was mortified when I came home to find a cleaned out closet! Only... there was still one box left. Amazingly, not only did she stumble onto my stash, but she also went ahead and washed all of my panties and such and placed them back in the box where she found it! We still have never spoken of it. Of course... she still threw all the rest of the old boxes away.

Never been caught, but had many of close calls.

Was dressed up to the nines like always. Got all dolled up, trying on new wigs and parading around the house and taking pictures. Got onto the computer to chat for a while and see who i could cam with when i look out the window and the brother is coming into the house. I ran to the bathroom where i proceeded to get undressed but forgot to lock the door behind me. Brother came inside and wanted to get into the bathroom to pee. I pretended as though i was using the toilet and needed to take a shower, but all my clothes (dress, heels, wigs, panties, stockings) were on the floor. i told him no he could go outside. he proceeded to open the door so i slammed it shut and said no he could go outside. he did in the end, and that had to be the closeset.

Another time i pretended to play sick from school and stayed home. My parents had a heated bed so i stayed in their room. like always, i walked over to the mothers dresser and put some panties on and a bra on and layed back down and watched tv. i fell asleep and about 2 hours later, my mother walked in to see how i was doing. i covered myself up all the way up to my chin and said i was fine, but asked me if i would come out to the living room for a second because she needed help. i told her id be there in a second, but she insisted, i almost gave it away, but she got up and walked out the door.

Oh.. I just realized this is supposed to be a busted while wearing your femme stuff! So OK here's another great story! I don't know if I was caught but.. well you'll see.

Years ago when I was just starting to get brave enough, I decided to purchase my first nice black heels online. I've always had everything underneath on, but never the heels. When they finally came in, it dawned on me on how little I would actually wear them because I would never go outside wearing them. Moreover, the only time I was alone was when I was at work (I drove around a lot between locations) However, being a person that must get their money's worth, I purchased a nice long dark dress to wear with my black heels so that I could at least match while wearing them out. Now you have to realize that this was my first time EVER thinking about going out in public, so my planning was really mind racing panicked "OK that sounds like a good idea" plot.

Off to work I went, and of course I'm already underdressed, and so I packed in a bag my dress and heels (no wig or makeup). Driving around I look for a nice secluded place to go try my stuff out. I don't know why but in the end I picked a motel parking lot. I safely park myself in between the motel and another building which was a restaurant with barely any cars. The parking lot was very deep from the main street and so I felt pretty secure in the fact that I could just do what I had planned. Inside of the car, I get undressed of all of my drab clothes and put on my new dress and heels. Happily and albeit a bit shakily I get out from my car. I've had some practice with heels before but never on actual concrete! The clicking sounds that heels make are oh sooo satisfying. This is all in broad daylight even, what a grand feeling. I do this for probably 10 or so minutes and finally decide to get back to work.

A few days later or perhaps even weeks later, me and some of the fellas decide to go and eat at a restaurant. Interestingly they choose the restaurant that I had not too long ago had my sweet little adventure. Walking in the restaurant, I couldn't help but notice the wonderful wood tables.. the ornate chairs... and also the gigantic window wall that was tinted so you couldn't see in but could see perfectly out gazing out directly into the motel parking lot!!

What wonderful replies! I love them all. Sometimes the thrill of getting caught, while embarrassing, can still be quite exhilarating. We do need to take caution in our ventures though, so as not to get caught by the wrong person who would want to take advantage of our situation, or cause harm to us. Ladies keep on being yourselves, but be cautious. Keep the stories coming!!!

MUAH!!!

Sarah-Ann

I am pretty sure I was caught in the third grade. I say "pretty sure" because the person who I think caught me never actually mentioned it, but started treating me differently. So I only assume they saw me wearing panties.
    I had used to wear my moms or my sister's panties growing up, off and on, and I would sometimes wear them to school. I was pretty daring back then, I would hike them up so they would show above my pants but my shirt usually covered them. I wanted to get caught but never really thought of any consequences that could erupt from my young peers at that age. However I never had an incident where I was caught by anyone because I would wear them to school rarely. There was one time however when I was wearing a pair of my moms. They were satin and a light blue color with that rigged trim a lot of panties have, clearly women's underwear. I was sitting at my desk, I sat next to this other boy. I had bent down to pick up my pencil or something I had dropped and I assume my panties were on display because the boy I was sitting next to kept calling me a girl after that. Not in a mean, bullying kind of way, but more of a playful way you would joke around with a friend by calling him that. He seemed to open up to me more too because after that we became good friends. I think he must have secretly wore his mom's or sister's panties too and must have liked that someone else did it too.