Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween - Who is Dressing

Silver Member

Halloween - Who is Dressing

Who is dressing for Halloween and what do you plan to do?

Hi in MD! I hope you weathered the weather as well as I did. I was comfortable and very safe.

I'm going to head to a local bar dressed to see a buddy of mine from high school's band play. He has no idea that I have this hobby, but I remember him getting dressed up by his old high school girlfriend all the time! He would show us pictures and tell us stories... They were both pretty kinky about things like that, while I prefer to be modest. I'm sure showing up presenting as a female will only endear me to him. Should be fun!
    I see him still pretty regularly (usually just by coincidence) so it will be fun to see if he can pick me out of the crowd in my "costume".
    Last edited by May(be); 10-30-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Hi! May, That sounds like an interesting setup.
    Let is know how it goes.
    Me, a princess in a ball gown, plastic glass slippers and all.
    I hope to pass, it gets harder as you get older.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Instead of my well worn "harlot of olde London" outfit ,I am going tonight to the contest in Fernandina Beach as something very common..."a common *****". I always enjoyed hearing that term and found it aspiring!lol So,I will go in my best Kardashian look with a short,tight,blue dress that "kinda" covers the tops of my electric blue stockings[they are sexy,but don't go with much!]and stand in my best*uckme shoes,with a teased up wig...I have a yellow contest sash that says common ***** in blue letters,in case there are any doubts! Always a fun time,prize is 1000 cash..
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I say that Halloween is for "Ghosts and Goblins". If you dress as a regular person, you are missing the point of halloween.
    Nothing wrong with trick-or-treating en-femme with a sheet over your head though.

I haven't ever dressed for halloween, although I'm starting to thing that would be a good way for me to take the next step. It's more been about kink for me, not being transexual. I really want to wear an alice in wonderland costume. White thigh highs and black mary jane pumps (I already have those) just need to see about the costume, including the wig. I'll throw a pic up if I end up doing it.

Hi Heather. For me, tonight will be my first official time out of the house completely en femme. I have a friend who knows my secret and she is going o help me shock friends and family. She helped me pick out an outfit (denim skirt, short sleeve blouse and tights, a cute white sweater, and heels to match). She is also giving me a makeover before the festivities. I am so excited that the butterflies in my stomach feel more like giant condors. The costume is not really a costume, but has become a fashion style that I really like. So, for me its not just dressing up for Halloween, but a test run on how well I can become passable.

Hope everyone has a great day! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

I had hoped to go out as a normal female for Halloween with my wife (for the first time), but my hopes are fading. She had commented a couple times about taking me out dressed as a woman for Halloween, but I'm thinking she is not really ready for this. I'm not going to push it.

We'll see.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Will be at a university party in my best gothic dress. I have a couple really good photo's of my costume here actually: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ut-in-London-_ (scroll to the bottom)
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Our social group meets tonight. I'll be a vampire vixen with fishnets and knee high boots.

J
    How do I feel about my SO. Chris de Burgh - Forevermore, says it all.

I'll be going as Danielle. Wanted to go as a witch but decide not as I don't feel it's appropriate to hand out candy to little kids dressed. My mom is comming over she is going to b the witch and hand out the candy. It's cool she wants to hang out with Danielle!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I am dressing and handing out candy to local kids, then going out to a local bar.

I'm not dressing up for halloween day, but on saturday the 27th, I went to a halloween party dressed up. Took home the award for best costume.

[SIZE="3"]I'm going to RHPS and then for a libation, dressed as my current avatar.[/SIZE]

Layin' low, sort of.
    Possibly heading to Front St in Lahaina as a witch, with a long purple dress and dark makeup. I can't fully explain it, and I don't see myself posing pics of my attempt at doing Halloween dressed as a woman on this site. Hopefully I don't get myself in altercations and hurt in my first time going out in public. Otherwise, it will be "stay home, hand out candy, and put on Halloween-themed Criminal Minds."

On the other hand, now that I decided on it, it turns out that of my brother and his girlfriend, only the GF approves of it. Big brother, as some of you may know, is homophobic, so he disapproves my decision. I will avoid stating the obvious, though. Simple: If I "want to" dress up, then "just go with it," says my psychologist. I'm "prepared for the consequences of doing so."
    Last edited by GinaMarie; 10-31-2012 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Originally posted this from my tablet; KB overuses autocorrect and edits are tedious

ME ME ME ME ME =D! I'm dressing and going to a Rave --Will post pics =]

It's a free day today, so I went in enfemme to our local MAC counter and had some quality girl time, what fun! Not Halloween related I guess, but nonetheless.....

Jamie

I did on Saturday..................here's proof................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC]

i am! im dressed right now actually, my gf made me a pink and white tutu and hher sister put my wig on me and make up and tied a bow around my hair, am also wearing a bra, pink shirt, leggings and flats

Aspiring Member
    Dunno if I can go full-on but interesting today at work our part of the staff dressed as characters from Hunger Games and I got Cinna. Which if your'e familiar with the flick is a slightly angrogenous look with the gold eye liner, earrings. Got nothing but compliments about the look but after my clip-ons had started to ache my lobes a female co-worker went on and on about how now you see just how much pain we women go thru to look good for you guys.

I wanted to tell her soooooo bad yeah I know alot more than you think but had to bite my lip.
    Last edited by bimini1; 10-31-2012 at 04:30 PM.

I celebrated by wearing my new orange tights and new black skirt.

I'll be in my "Dr O Lemmisi, Gynocologist" outfit.......

Yes oh yes, oh yes oh yes, I am going to go out dressed. I just posted where and when. TAH tag for now.

I am wearing a nice red devil outfit....dress, high heels, the works.

I went out tonight for the first time with my female friend. She made me up and dressed me and we had a wonderful dinner. I was nervous going in but felt calm and natural once seated. Maybe later this month a movie or shopping. Life for this girl is good.