Thread: A stronger U?

A stronger U?

I am still new here, but have read so many posts on here about strong and beautiful girls. what makes you strong or gives you strength? Please reply so that others may find strength too...
    Last edited by Terri; 10-30-2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: poor grammar

Can't answer for the strong or beautiful girs, but heres my two cents worth.

You just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Push yourself just a little bit further each time, and don't look back. Read the challenges all the girls have had on here and try NOT to repeat thier mistakes. Soon you will find a pattern that works for you and you can start branching out from there.
    Last edited by Stephanie Miller; 10-30-2012 at 11:50 PM.

Hi,

I cannot answer for being beautyfull. as to how i look .

I can answer to being a very strong woman,

& had to be, to be where i am now as a normal woman, had 8 years of Hell to get through Psychologically , Mentalally, & Emotionally.
    for my self it was if i dont then would i still be here, even though im intersexed, it was not easy.even from age 10 knowing what & who i am was still very hard . people did not understand how could they unless they are like us,

I never had any issues as to who i was, my main issue was when your percived as a male & people see only that well most any way, a few saw past that & were not surprised when i said im a female / woman,

One of the details is some of us are born with both male & female things about us i did not come with my full compilment of organs yet there are some differences that are very female just not enough thats all.

How did i cope , knowing who i was knowing i would live as a woman yet knew the time had to be right & every thing in place for that to happen . really i had to go through a lot of things before that time , tough as it was it did prepare myself to get through our Hell.

so sometimes we have to grow to be who we should be as a person first i dont discount my maleness or my femaleness as not being a part of myself,

I know i would not have had the strength to get through or live as a woman with out my past, & that includes what maleness i had & have,

most of my life was one who was a loner no confindence lack of self esteem & no self assurance in my self , & being around people was very hard, as for men i did not relate to or with, yet i had to train under them, hated it ....hated male clothes & what they stood for or what those clothes ment to me & that concerned my Mom & I.

Now i have the confidence to talk with or to any one & in very large groups as iv done this of cause is as a woman .

You see i had to grow to be who i am , not learned from others just what was there from birth, Im very confident in myself & where ever i go, of cause that includes being accepted in to womens groups with out ? .

One of our grandaughters really did keep me alive & with out her, i dought i would have joined any forums ,

People talk about suicide, well when it hits you you understand what it does, so thats one road i saw along the way, & yes its very real. trust me i know form How it effected Jos & my self,

I focused on our grandchild - Dejarn shes now 9 y 10 m, so she is very importaint to me , we are very very close, so you can say she did keep me alive,

My strength came from Dejarn in knowing i was liveing for her, she is my child i could not give birth to. when you understand how it effects us as woman youll know what i mean by saying , wheres my.....WOMB.....i need that so i can have my child, Mentalally & Emotionally we .... are..... effected because its part of our makeup, as females,

I dont expect men to understand that, because thats one of our differences, we are wired differently,

...noeleena...

Miriam
    Strong and beautiful? I think most of us would deny being beautiful, but I think I understand your direction.

We had a recent thread on confidence, and I think many of us are convinced that open crossdressing begins and ends with gaining the confidence to believe in yourself and your ability to pass scrutiny in public (perhaps not as a beautiful woman, but at least as not obviously a man - like many GGs). As the saying goes, beauty comes from within, and you can't really succeed at anything in life unless you believe in yourself and what you're doing.

Each of us require different measures to get to the point where we can believe in our own crossdressed appearance. It takes a combination of the right clothing, makeup, posture, and attitude - along with enough foresight to anticipate how to manage the situations you might encounter. Some of us (me included) are lucky enough to have a wife or other SO that helps us to get there. There is also to be gained from the advice and experience reports on this forum. Finally, you have to find confidence within yourself to know that you can calmly handle anything, and quietly enjoy the feelings that crossdressing provides.

Little of this is really all that different from how we approach any other challenge in life. Good luck to you as you find your own strength.

Miriam

Platinum Member
    I don't qualify as a beauty by any stretch. Strength, if that's the right word, comes from, as Steph miller suggests, from pushing yourself beyond a comfort zone, stretching and expanding your capabilities and confidence.

For me it was finally accepting who I am and allowing some feminine expression. I feel pretty at times and even though I'm private, I no longer hate this part of myself and that makes me feel like a strong person.

I don't know about strong and beautiful.
    Pushing the boundaries all the time here.
    If it is there I have to conquer it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Agreeing with others, strength comes from confidence which in turn comes from pushing boundaries and in the main having positive experiences and very few negatives. Sometimes I think of going out as like an elixir which 'rewards' me for pushing those boundaries.

As a 60+ year old overweight 6' male, I have accepted that beauty is well and truly beyond me. In one way I therefore don't receive the close attention that a younger CDer might be subject to. That doesn't stop me trying to continually improve though in my presentation and clothing choices.

That said, I still remember like it was yesterday the fear of going outside my hotel door for the first time and the first time I passed someone in the hallway.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Strangely enough I take or co-opt all of the strengths of my male side and use them for my femme sides benifit.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Believe it or not I was pretty timid when I started going out with my wife. The rush I got from the feeling of "rightness" helped me to go out more and more. When I met other gurls, they inspired me with their lives and encouraged me to express myself without fear. I learned that eventually the only thing I feared was the passing of time. I'm already past the halfway mark in my life and I want to enjoy the rest to the fullest! I try to continue to surprise myself with new accomplishments each year. Holding my head up and making eye contact with people makes me feel strong and in control of my life.
    Sally

I've always been strong...... one of my coworker said to me the other day that I can say what ever I wanted to, to whom ever I want to at work and no one else could do that..... because "I wasn't afraid to die" lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A stronger U

I think the answer, for me, lies in accepting who I am, believing that I am a good person, knowing that crossdressing doesn't hurt others, and realizing that the time to live according to my own standards has arrived. There was no longer any shame once I was able to view the situation with an eye of clarity. There are a number of influences in our lives that dictate compromise, though, but doesn't that apply to most aspects of our lives?

Enjoy the day everyone..........being yourself

Carlene

Beautiful, comes from with in, in my case it sure doesn't show on the outside, strength comes with accepting yourself and liking yourself, if you can do that, the outside doesn't matter, they can take you or leave you, but if you can hold your head high, you can over come all most anything.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Not sure about strong, but determined to be myself! I agree though that all of the support from others here and seeing how they have progressed in their journey of life is very encouraging.

Wish you all the best on your own personal journey of life.