Thread: my halloween plans

my halloween plans

so i decided im going to pick up my gf from work with a tutu, wig, leggings, a bra, pink t shirt and flats. she made me a pink and white tutu just for halloween and also her sister is going to put make up on me.

Aw! Surprise, Surprise! I hope you have a real blast and the girls go for it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Dressing and driving is the way to go. Probably a smart move not wearing heels for that trip, though.

i just had her sister put make up on me, i like it alot, cant wait to go out later a little nervous though

Cynthia, Just put a big smile on and go for it! Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds like a fun filled night. Enjoy yourself

thanks everyone! and yeah ive had the same thoughts about how much it would suck to be pulled over while dressed, but ive driven dressed before and i have to be extra careful anyway because i cant afford to be pulled over, so no speeding for me...

I love it. Every so often on the trips home (3+ Hours from my current residence) I'll pull over and change into a skirt and heels. Then, if I'm feeling up to it, I like to stop by a rest stop, or use the trip as an excuse to try shopping en femme. I've never been able to make it into anything but a sex shop, though.
    EDIT: Actually, now that you mention it, maybe I should be more careful. I wouldn't want to get nabbed like that, although it might be cool to come out like that my first time. I know I won't be getting to know that officer, so even if he judged me I might never see him again.