Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some thoughts on passing LOL

Some thoughts on passing LOL

We've all read hundreds of threads on passing, on feminine movement, and mannerisms. How about these female idiosyncracies? The not so pleasant, but all too real feminine traits.
    #1- At the meer site of a raised toilet seat, for any reason other than manintanance or cleaning, begin ranting "All I ask is one little tiny thing... How hard can it be to just?... they can put a man on the moon, but lower a toilet seat, nooo".
    #2- When asked if you need to use the toilet before you leave, simply reply "I'm fine". Two minutes, or two blocks later, ask to find a restroom.
    #3- Stand in line to make a purchase for ten minutes, then when the SA gives you the total, dig into your purse like it never occured to you that you may need your wallet soon. Try to pay with exact change, even if it means counting out seventy one pennies.
    Please read with the humour that was intended. I love everything women do.-Celeste

I love it!! very funny.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

At least I don't raise the toilet seat! For the rest of it; well I guess I'm not perfect afterall!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

When you drive your car always hog the middle lane on the motorway, never ever touch the indicator stalk, drive so slowly on a minor road that you appear to be stationery, when you try to park the car dedicate the entire afternoon to it, if you have a girlfriend next to you go into a deep conversation with her never braking eye contact, only turn the lights on when its really really dark and then only the parking lights.

Yes Celeste, I love them too.

when shopping you have to either pick up or at least touch everything you're the least bit interested in....

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    We've all read hundreds of threads on passing, on feminine movement, and mannerisms. How about these female idiosyncracies? The not so pleasant, but all too real feminine traits.
    #1- At the meer site of a raised toilet seat, for any reason other than manintanance or cleaning, begin ranting "All I ask is one little tiny thing... How hard can it be to just?... they can put a man on the moon, but lower a toilet seat, nooo".
    #2- When asked if you need to use the toilet before you leave, simply reply "I'm fine". Two minutes, or two blocks later, ask to find a restroom.
    #3- Stand in line to make a purchase for ten minutes, then when the SA gives you the total, dig into your purse like it never occured to you that you may need your wallet soon. Try to pay with exact change, even if it means counting out seventy one pennies.
    Please read with the humour that was intended. I love everything women do.-Celeste
    All three describe me, even when I'm in guy mode. Even when I was deep in the closet I prefered to sit down unless in a public rest room and there is a urinal. So, when one of my sons leaves the seat up, or worse, when someone leaves the seat down and pees all over it, I tend to b&$ch. And I've always tried to pay with exact change. So, I don't think it has anything to do with needing to pass.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    When you drive your car always hog the middle lane on the motorway, never ever touch the indicator stalk, drive so slowly on a minor road that you appear to be stationery, when you try to park the car dedicate the entire afternoon to it, if you have a girlfriend next to you go into a deep conversation with her never braking eye contact, only turn the lights on when its really really dark and then only the parking lights.

Yes Celeste, I love them too.
    This is just because you all drive on the left side of the road over there. It has something to do with women's buttons being on the left side of a blouse. LOL
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

Well Celeste.... If you've ever gotten up in the middle of the night to pee and have fallen into the loo.. you'd know why we complain about that one little thing.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Banned Read only
    I learned more than three decades ago to always keep the toilet seat DOWN. Our daughter decided to go potty in the middle of the night. She went to sit down and fell right into the bowl. Mountain river water is mighty cold all the time, all year. Anyway she cried. My wife yelled. Since then I always sit down in the night. I guess that's the sum of adult potty training for men!

For years,even before she knew about me, my wife bragged about how I always put the seat down whenever the subject came up in conversation. However recently a friend commented to me about how I shouldn't have had my money ready when we just checked out at Starbucks, lol.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

Platinum Member
    wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole!

My masculine side says why the heck don't they just build residentual bathrooms with a toilet AND a urinal? Never have to have the seat argument again

Gonna just sit on the outside and see the responses here.
    Renee

Would like to add another 10 feet to Kim's pole.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    My masculine side says why the heck don't they just build residentual bathrooms with a toilet AND a urinal? Never have to have the seat argument again
    Because then we'd have two places to clean your pee off the floor.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 10-31-2012 at 04:25 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Because then we'd have two places to clean your pee off the floor.
    Lol.. this thread is the best!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    If a woman can't bother to check if the seat is down before she sits, why should a man bother to check if it's up before he draws and fires?

I had an interesting happening.... when I went to a theater in Fort Myers..... I knew there was an obscure/out-of-the-way pair of bathrooms..... and went to them during intermission..... When I arrived outside them, there was a woman in the foyer who told me that a lady was using the "Men's" room.... and I was to wait for her to emerge.....

WHEN she did (emerge) I entered.... and.... found... THAT THE TOILET SEAT WAS "UP"..... WTF !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyhow... she was a pleasant older lady... and who was I to question what she did.... there in the "Men's" room?????

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh My I am not going to touch this thread!!!

Celeste. Thanks for the laughs. You hit the checkout line thing on the head. Do women hope that if they don't take out their wallets ahead of time that the SA might let them go with without paying? Don't forget that the thing to do before paying at the supermarket is to remember that you have four coupons tucked away, two of which are outdated.
    On the toilet seat thing, I got sick of hearing about it years ago. So I suggested "turn on the light in the bathroom if you get up at night." Since I got resistance on that one, I started putting the seat and the lid down ALL the time, day or night. That ended the discussion, and, bonus, it keeps the dog from doing a self-serve water visit.

Fun Thread if tweeked a little

I can see the humor in most issues from BOTH sides ....

The average number of items in the typical woman’s bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
    (Most of the 337 get thrown out a year late after being used once.)

A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel.
    Uses them as little as possible -
    (He still cleans under his nails with a twig when out in the yard.)

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    While this is certainly true, I have to admit that I am a bit freaked when I find a urinal in a public bathroom. It happened just a few weeks ago. I stopped at a gas and convenience store. I found myself in a real unisex bathroom. Uh oh! What was THAT doing hanging there on the wall???? I went right out then and there and was embarrassed to find out it was genderless and the only one they had. I still was made uncomfortable when I had to go back in. Yuck!

Stephie

After shopping at the mall, get into your car, start the engine, shift into reverse with your foot on the brake as if you intend to back out of your parking space, then rummage through your purse for the next ten minutes. This will surely befriend the person waiting for your space and all the other cars behind him/her.

While lingerie shopping with your SO, have him/her hold your purse, standing in the lingerie department while you try on fifteen different bras. Then repeat the procedure in sportswear, shoes, cosmetics, and any other area that might have something to try on or sample.Then after the tour of the entire ladies department, decide not to buy anything there but go to the small appliance dept. and buy a new toaster.

When riding in the passenger seat with your SO driving, be sure to point out everything that he/she is doing wrong, after all, you know you've always been the most perfect driver on the road.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I was married for 38 years and NEVER could train her to put the seat back up when she was done!

"NOTHING" when spoken by a woman means "SOMETHING"