Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some thoughts on passing LOL

When working as a cleaner in public toilets, ALWAYS leave the seats up in the stalls.
    The comments are:"They must have a male cleaner in this mall."
    I was told this by a woman who used to love upsetting the clientele.
    She enjoyed her job.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Stephanie- If we started a thread on male idiosyncracies, faults, and insecurities, it may go on forever.-Celeste

I thought the subject of "peeing" was taboo on this forum.

My wife and I got into the habit of leaving the toilet seat (and cover) down when we had a small dog who once jumped into the toilet and could have drowned.

On the subject of paying, I have noticed that men seem to just pay with bills and put the change in their pockets while women will pull out a coin purse and count out the exact change. I've gotten to the point where I just pay with a credit card and seldom use cash except for tips.

I think it you really want to pass, you'll have to learn to talk. A lot. A woman will take five minutes to say what a man will say in thirty seconds.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I don't think anybody was talking about urination. We were talking about toilet seats, a subject that can be discussed openly at home depot, in front of the kids.

My wife and I have a couple as friends and we go to dinner with them occasionally. I have also been to lunch with the female and my wife. We will sit down at the table with the menus and she will begin talking. My wife and I will make our choice but when the server comes to take our order, this female has not yet looked at the menu. Never. The server has to come back, sometimes twice before she has read the menu and figured out what she wants to eat.

If you're going to a restaurant to eat, isn't selecting what you want to eat kind of important?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Great thread Celeste, thanks for a fun start to my day! Now what was I doing....

Jamie

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I think it you really want to pass, you'll have to learn to talk. A lot. A woman will take five minutes to say what a man will say in thirty seconds.
    Which is why I would never pass ... well, that and being 6-2 and 288

LOL OMG I once was dressed en femme and when I went to go sit down on the toilet to do my business the seat was still up. I was like OMGWTF??? But the only person I have to blame is... myself

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    After shopping arrive at your car with packages in hand and spend your time first feeling around the bottom of your purse for your car keys, then set your packages down and begin the search in earnest.

Actually, this is based on a real safety issue that many women need to address. Having your keys in hand before you get to your car gets you, your purse and your purchases in the car quickly and reduces the chance for someone to try and take advantage of your distraction.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.