Thread: Halloween night tonight

Halloween night tonight

O.k. girls, tonight's the night. I am going out fully dressed in Madison WI tonight. Hope to have such fun. If any of you local gals are going to Madison, please let me know. Also, let me know which places are celebrating.

I think I will start out downtown at the Cardinal Bar or Plan B. After going to them I might check out the Paradise lounge on Main St. and then maybe Club 5. Any other places you think would be good, let me know.

I am planning on going as a witch. I have the witch hat with the long straggly hair and a really cute black dress which is knit long sleeve with a really cute lace skirt, black garter stocking (I found an old but brand new open bottom girdle with 3 garters on each side. TEE HEE HEE I have a new pair of black heels, a black spider choker and some halloweeny ear rings. Hope to see some of you out and about. Wish me luck, this is soooo scary, and sexy, and exciting all at the same time. In case I don't find a halloween venue I am also taking along a really cute red dress to wear. That will be my back up outfit. One way or the other I am going into several establishments dressed tonight. Anita

Sound great to me I tried to find a few places to go yesterday and came up with nothing. Seems all the parties and stuff took place last weekend instead of on halloween but I guess that's what happens when it is in the middle of the week. I hope you had a great time and have a fun adventure to report after your done oh, and pictures or it didn't happen Lol so says the chick who forgot her camera when I went out yesterday lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Have fun!

Was in Madison and the surrounding area a couple of weeks ago. A really lovely place.

Happy Halloween!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Sounds like a great outfit

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I went out, too, even if only for a walk around the outside of the building! I wore a dark blue dress with sheer sleeves, my good forms, hose, strappy sandals with maybe 3-inch heels, jewelry, and had my face fully done and my hair in a silver headband with crystals. I spotted someone on the adjacent building's entry porch, but whoever it was didn't even react to my presence. It felt wonderful, and I got all the way around with scarcely a bobble! This girl's learning to walk proud, and learning to love it!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Should be a good evening for you Anita.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Halloween was a bust for me. A bad bust not a good "bust" (and wig, blouse, skirt, etc.)

My wife had said something about "We could dress you up as a woman and take you out on Halloween" a few weeks back, but I could tell she was a little uncomfortable with it.

More importantly, yesterday I decided to do some much neglected yard work and by the time I was finished, I was beat and my back hurt so I wasn't really in the mood.

I'll figure something out to get out of the house.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda