Thread: Halloween Shopping

Halloween Shopping

I got all dressed up today headed out to my night of partying, I snagged my pantyhose and made a pit stop at Walmart. I bought some new pantyhose. I stood in line and an associate asked my if I was a woman dressed up as a secretary or or a man dressed up. I fessed up and told her I was a man. She said Wow you look beautiful. So I guess I'm doing OK with this cross dressing stuff!

That's pretty awesome. I wish I had the guts to "woman up" and go public, but even on Halloween I have a hard time in my home town. Traveling, I'm fine, but only if I think no one will see me. I'll get there eventually. Props to you for doing it, though, and doing it well!

I agree you must be doing something well

It is an awesome feeling to have compliments given to you like that.
    These days my interaction with women at a party or other function is what spurs me on.
    Some know and the joke is always on those that don't.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If she truly did not know whether you were a man or a woman, then that was a horrible question! That has to rank up there with asking a non-pregnant woman how far along she is. "Uh, are you a woman or a man?" That would put MY wife in therapy!!