Thread: Went out tonight! Across the street!

Went out tonight! Across the street!

[SIZE="4"]I was planning on going to a Walmart, Mall, and maybe more, but got so very fatigued, took a long nap, then deided to try on lots of combos, and had trouble making the mind up. Like Curley, "I tried to think, and nothin happened." Finally put on a grey sleeveless dress, and a skirt suit blazer over that, gray wig, lowest heels i got, and did a photo session. There is a pharmacy drug store across the street, from me. Usually, there are at least a few customers. They closed in 20 minutes, so, i decided to step outside, an walk over there, and go in. No cars on the street, quiet. Went in, and thought i heard a man voice, but i just took it easy like i do in male mode. Looking at things. Soon, i realized i was the only customer, a first for that store! Found some vitamin d, checked my bag, for my wallet, and slowly made my way to the cashier lady. When she looked up, she was frightened! When she heard my voice, she then knew i was not a six foot six woman! At first she said, that is an awfully tall woman! So, thaat is cool, she thought i was a treeetop woman, until she heard my man voice! After that, i just walked across the street home. For good measure, i walked outside again, and went down the sidewalk a ways, then back to my door. It felt so nice to hear my heels on the sidewalk.I dropped the ball on going where there would be other people, but at least made it out a little.[/SIZE]

Hi Alice, Great story. One evening I'm going to try that.

Vanessa

*I Love You WillowWriter* MissyDuskGG's Avatar
    Alice!! Thanks for sharing!!
    In order to love others, you must first love yourself.

Platinum Member
    Good for you, Alice. Any time out is refreshing, isn't it?

Are you 6'6" with heels or without?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Great story Alice! I hope I feel secure enough to try that one day! I've been practicing my Amy-voice, too, so we'll have to see how that goes over.

We just told my fiancee's friend she's been gaming with. He's known a few CDs, so he's not fazed. (Besides, she already told his sister, who's her best friend.) Now at least I won't have to drop the Amy-voice if my fiancee calls me over to finish a battle for her while she runs to the bathroom!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Now that's a great start Alice! Wont be long before I see you on main street! Have fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Silver Member
    Good for you, Alice. Happy Halloween. High heels on sidewalks sound great.

I am not tall and do pass but I have been caught out with the voice on occasions late at night as the drug store closes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am six foot six in panyhossed feet. Six foot 9 0r 10 in heels. I stick out like a totem pole. I don't like Holloween, but it is a chance to feel safer going out.

Here is what i wore.
    Attached Images Attached Images