Thread: Happy Post Halloween

Happy Post Halloween

Hello all,

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed seeing everyone's Halloween photos yesterday, you ladies looked great. Isn't Halloween such a great time, everyone gets to dress up in whatever costume you like, whomever invented Halloween must have been a crossdresser . The kids in the neighborhood had some great costumes, I ate way too much candy and there was even a boy, maybe 10 or 11 dressed up as a girl vampire, out with some other girl vampires, good for him, he got extra candy. Happy Halloween!

I wanted to go out dressed, with my wife, but I wore myself out doing yard work and wasn't in the mood to even ask. I never even put my boobs back on after cleaning up. My back still hurts.

We had a total of four trick or treaters. Two were about the oldest that should have been out there, two others were too old but out there anyway. Most of the children in our neighborhood have left home for college or jobs. Last year we had none.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

It's great being a boy dressed as a girl with other girls.
    Pure extasy.......
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

As close as I got to dressing was wearing a pair of female jeans and a top not even my wife noticed was a womans, and giving out candy, and no even if the gays and trans folk have adopted Halloween as our own, we didn't start it, it was a protest against a repressive church, and that's why they held there protest on All Saints Eve, as all saints day was big for the church. And that's why many churches are against the holiday even today. We got a break in the rain, and had almost a dozen trick or treaters that's a good night for us.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    ........ even if the gays and trans folk have adopted Halloween as our own, we didn't start it, it was a protest against a repressive church, and that's why they held there protest on All Saints Eve, as all saints day was big for the church. And that's why many churches are against the holiday even today. .
    Many public schools in the USA have stopped having Halloween parties or costumes because it seems to offend some people.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda