Thread: Ahhh....what a week

Ahhh....what a week

I have been fortunate enough to have been able to dress for the better part of this week. Wearing my forms and getting dressed up has made me realize how much practice I need doing makeup. YIKES!! Well I've got until Sunday to fully enjoy time with Marlana. Just had to share.

Sounds like you are having fun! And that's great! Remember practice makes perfect! Enjoy it!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It sounds like there is a deadline coming up, so enjoy as much as you can. Just don't let the pink fog allow you to forget to do the laundry or take the trash out.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Yes Cynthia, I have been having fun. Deadline is Sunday...Sarah, trash is done, dishes washed, and half of Marlana's laundry is done. My wife doesn't allow me to do the main laundry. That's ok with me.

It will be very hard changing back.....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.