Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thong panties

Almost always! I just don't wear the dental floss looking ones. Always the one that makes my arse look nice. Thongs make me feel very fem!
    With my tail between my legs and I'm afraid...this is not me!

When replying to this thread would you please remember this is a public forum and able to be read by anyone.

Would you please choose your language carefully
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Aspiring Member
    I like them depending on the brand. I find I can tuck better with them and no panty lines.

Banned Read only
    Reccomendations are:

1. Barely There #2556
    2. Barely There #2817

The cut is similar, but I rank the #2556 first because the microfiber material is very silky to the hand. The #2817 very slight rougher feeling and is a bit less dense. The stretch is similar between the two.

These both have finished openings. In other words there is extra material sewn on to provide elastic control of the openings or the material is wrapped over and sewn down. Thongs that have a string or very narrow part at the back will be uncomfortable as they are not constructed this way.

Barely There, and probably most others, size by hip measurement and NOT waist measurement. Do an accurate hip measurement and it should be OK.
    Last edited by flatlander_48; 11-03-2012 at 09:47 AM.

will wear them, but prefer my boyshorts and bikini types. they just seem more intimate to me

Love thongs. Feel so girly. Always wear them when dressed.
    Hugs
    Stephanie

Pretty much all I ever wear. More comfortable, don't bind under tight clothing, I rarely wear regular panties although I do enjoy them on occasion. Besides I just feel sexier in a thong even thought it is (usually) covered completely

LOL. I read the thread title in the Index page and I thought it said "Thong Parties". I won't describe the image that came to mind.

I wore them for a little while because at one point I decided that panty lines were unsightly, and I didn't want to wear grandma panties. But, the thongs kept riding up. I have a long torso and I do not wear jeans all the way to my waist (they sit below the waist), and every time I bent over, I guess I had the female version of the plumber's butt crack (minus the crack). I don't like to see thongs peeking up from behind other women's jeans, I think it looks tacky. So, I gave them up and decided that panty lines aren't so bad after all. I switched to brazilians that don't have an elastic at the bottom and now I'm happy!
    Reine

yes i like female thongs they are the best feeling my gf helps me some times pick some out at victoria sercret the sales ladys have no idea it for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love and swear by thong panties! I find them very comfortable!

Well here is my 2 cents. I love all female panties on females but for me I wear full cut briefs aka granny panties. I love the feel of the nylon and I can get them in floral patterns which are my favorite and I can get them with lace. mmmmm love lace. Thongs are fine for those that love them. The great thing about female panties is the variety that is available. There is something for everyone.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead