Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thong panties

thong panties

hello ladies got a question for you how manny of you wear female thongs and does your wife or gf know im curious and thinking about doing it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Personnely I dont wear them. My girl on the other hand has more than you can shake a stick at. Just could never get use to the feeling and Id rather be comfortable wearing my boyshorts.
    Renee

I would never wear the dental floss! Immodest, ugle, over the top. They turn me off. I hate them like Karren hates jeans!!!!

I have been wearing nothing but thongs since the 80's. I wear men's thongs in boy mode and women's enfemme. Occassionally, I'll wear women's thongs in boy mode but have to be careful because I'm in the closet with my family.

Platinum Member
    I do wear thongs quite often. My wife does occasionally as well. She likes them on me and vice versa,

Banned Read only
    I wear themn quite often, epecially when I dont want any panty lines. In fact, I'm wearing a black lace one right now.

Tried a couple of thongs and didn't care for them. But the only way to know is to try them yourself. Try to get the right size!

Silver Member
    I have a good selection of thongs and love to wear them, I have a pair on right now, soft and lovely pink and they fit just great and are very comfortable for me, My wife hates them to wear and so never does, but I love them and yes she knows

Thongs are my garment of choice. The right size serves the dual purpose of a gaff.

Wear thongs, wife knows, she does the laundry.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wear them once in awhile but not crazy about them. The wife knows everything here. I can't shock her.

i love thongs theyr comfortable ( when properly sized) srimulating sensual and a constant soft reminder of my femme side. i usually wear panties or thongs under my boxers every day. my wife loves the way my butt looks in them
    to thine own self be true that elegance and beauty may follow you

Maybe I'm missing something. I don't like the back of them. I prefer any other panty to these. So maybe it's not uncomfortable for most of you??
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-03-2012 at 04:22 AM. Reason: language

That's all I wear. They are simply the best.

Thongs only and yes my wife knows I wear them. I also wear men's boxer briefs when I feel like it as well. But not together at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosabella View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something. I don't like the back of them. I prefer any other panty to these. So maybe it's not uncomfortable for most of you??
    They do take a bit of getting used to.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-03-2012 at 04:23 AM. Reason: quote edited

Only two of us don't like them? Strange to me. I guess I and one other are in the minority plank here. I don't get it. To each their own. I don't like wdgies, and certainly would not like thong. Full cut panties for me.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-03-2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: too much information

Style and cut of the panty I'm wearing is based upon my mood...love me a thong other times it's a hi cut. Then it could be a basic string bikini or a full brief. Boy shorts I'm still on the fence with. It gives a partial feeling of a thing but not a full wedgie...LOL. I like a full wedgie vs. a partial wedgie...the boy short drives me crazy and I want to do the panty pick when I wear it. Maybe I have not found the right boy short yet. The only cut I really don't like is the g string. But again maybe occasionally. I guess I'm a **** when it comes to panties...LOL

I prefer thongs myself and so does my SO, she's bought me a few. Like Alice said you need the right size and not every thong fits the same. I've always been into them but not everyone is.

@ deebra - they are not all smaller in the crotch, depends on the thong. I have a couple "string" thongs and they have more crotch room than some of my other thongs or panties.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-03-2012 at 04:28 AM. Reason: too much information

Banned Read only
    Yes, I wear thongs 90%+ of the time and the wife knows...

The ONLY kind to wear are made of microfiber as they are very stretchy. Anything else is too rigid or not strong enough (cotton, for example). Pull the jewels up with one hand and pull the thong between your legs with the other. When you're done the thong will ride a bit higher in the back than in the front, but the trick is to get complete coverage in the front. This is where the microfiber comes into play. You couldn't do this if the material were not stretchy. On those rare occasions when something does slip out, I can always trace it back to not taking enough time to get everything properly seated.

Getting used to the feeling took maybe an hour; these days, nothing. The stretch in the microfiber is why this works. Anything else is not soft enough or isn't smooth enough or doesn't stretch far enough.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-03-2012 at 04:47 AM. Reason: too much information

I'm with deebra, have a hard time keeping the package in a thong, but sometimes like the way they feel.....maybe I just need the right size.

i wear nothing butt!!
    been like that since the 80's as well.
    regulars are uncomfortable now as you feel them.

I do sometimes. My wife does not know and does not want to know

I wear thongs once in while. But I wear panties more than thongs.

I used to hate thongs and find them so annoying to wear. However I have recently gave them another shot and I have grown to like them. For some reason I feel more confident in them. I love bending over and having them pop up from under my pants.