Thread: So I was surfing through my e-mails and saw an ad for sexy boots!

So I was surfing through my e-mails and saw an ad for sexy boots!

I was checking my e-mails about a week ago and as usual there are advertising banners selling all kinds of stuff. This is the firs time I actualy clicked and opened the web site which was advertising women's shoes at buy one get one pair free. I have been looking for a pair if sexy, up to the calf boots and am scared to go to brick and mottar stores to try women's shoes. Any way I surfed the web site and clicked boots and they had a realy nice assortment of boots. I do how ever have a bit of a problem with women's shoes (boots also), I can't wear heels higher than 3" and all the sexy shoes and boots are 4" and up. The other issue I have is that I had ankle surgery many years ago and can't slide my foot in a boot unless it has a side zipper. Haleluja!!! This company had a cute pair of boots that met those requirements and not only that, but they only charged me $19.95 on my first order (Their retai price was $78.95)and that included free shipping. They arraved yesterday and are super comfortable and can walk and get them on with no problem. This company has a customer for life. Oh, and did I mention I tried on countless outfits and the boots look fantastic. I am going out Saturday Nite to a club and I will try and get a few pics of me and my boots. Thanks Gena!!!

Gena, That's fantastic. Can you share the name of this great store? I am interested.
    Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Quote Originally Posted by BethCD View Post
    Gena, That's fantastic. Can you share the name of this great store? I am interested.
    Beth
    Yes, I thought about that and have the invoice they sent with the boots and when you go to their web site they do ask you to join. The questions they ask are harmless questions that a woman woould be asked about their particular style in fashion and is cute to anwser those few questions as if I where a girl. The company name is "Just Fabulous" wish I had the web page address!

Hi Gena,

I have bought from JustFab and ShoeDazzle! The questions help them target styles for your based on what you like, it's a great service.

ShoeDazzle.com is GREAT. I love boots too, and just bough a nice pair of eggplant colored thigh-highs a few weeks ago. Because I did that, I got a $15 credit. Wednesday, they were doing buy one get one free on clearance so I got two great pair for a total of $25.

If anyone can have things delivered and isn't afraid of having packages with womens shoes in them, I would highly recommend either. My only problem with JustFab is you have to decline new selections every month or they will charge you and put a credit on your account....just be careful if you go this way and make sure you either buy something or decline by the 5th each month.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan M View Post
    Hi Gena,

I have bought from JustFab and ShoeDazzle! The questions help them target styles for your based on what you like, it's a great service.

ShoeDazzle.com is GREAT. I love boots too, and just bough a nice pair of eggplant colored thigh-highs a few weeks ago. Because I did that, I got a $15 credit. Wednesday, they were doing buy one get one free on clearance so I got two great pair for a total of $25.

If anyone can have things delivered and isn't afraid of having packages with womens shoes in them, I would highly recommend either. My only problem with JustFab is you have to decline new selections every month or they will charge you and put a credit on your account....just be careful if you go this way and make sure you either buy something or decline by the 5th each month.

Meghan
    Meghan, thanks for the tip, I guess I was in a pink fog when I ordered and did not pay attention to that part. Thanks!

See?? Spam in email really do work. LOL!

Gratz on your new lovely pair of boots by the way

I believe just fab, and shoedazzle, are the same company. If not, they share a website designer. Good stuff, and good service.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    I believe just fab, and shoedazzle, are the same company. If not, they share a website designer. Good stuff, and good service.
    I agree with this as I feel they are the same company as well. That said I have about 10 pairs of heels that I've purchased between the two. I'm a size 11.5 in womens so I can get away with some of their 11's but some are too tight for comfortable wearing. I'm hoping they move up to size 12's at some point. I do have one of their knee high boots and they are super comfortable and fit PERFECTLY.