Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught!

Caught!

I have to admit I have kept a stash for years. I moved it around when I thought maybe someone was getting too close. I felt it was something I needed to hide. I would wait until I had the house alone and then I would take it out and arrange each piece to make sure I had everything. I would then rush and put it all away before someone came home and found me. There were times I would take "trips" in order to indulge my passion and my SO never questioned why when I got home I was happier. I hid it from the children because I didn't want them to fall into the pattern I had got into. I mean what if they liked it as much as I did?

Well it happened, my SO came home early and found me sitting at the table. She was at first shocked. Then she became angry that I kept this from her. She felt used, what else was I hiding? I had to admit to her that, yes, I loved chocolate.

See, when you use the same arguments that you keep your dressing hidden on another thing you enjoy, it really sounds sort of silly doesn't it? Dressing is no different than chocolate, it just doesn't make you gain weight.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Wow! And all this time Ithought your wife knew. What has happened snce she found out? Have you had the talk and is she calming down? I really hope things work out and that the two of you can arrive at a working arrangement as I did with my wife when she first learned. Good luck and keep us informed.

Nice analogy, Lorileah, but sorry, argument by analogy is sometimes faulty, and I think this is a case in point. I think an SO might reply, "CDing ain't the same thing as chocolate!" And I think she might have a point.

I still like the argument, though.

Annabelle

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    I have to agree with Annabelle, the analogy is somewhat flawed - but it did make me chuckle! nonethleast because I am guilty of being a chocolate hider!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Now, see, my wife is somewhat accepting: she even buys chocolate for me sometimes, but if I buy too much chocolate for myself she gets concerned that I don't love her anymore unless I also buy some special chocolates just for her. She does draw the line, though, at me sharing her chocolate.

I look around the malls and I see GG's eating all kinds of horrible styles of chocolates, and I really think I choose much better than they do. (Can I say that here?)

Yes Sandra and how many times have you gone into the store and said "It's not for me...it's for my...Sister"?

Yes it is a very superficial analogy, but the point is how silly many of the excuses sound. It isn't the chocolate it is the sneaking and hiding.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    3+ plus years, or maybe even longer, and you still haven't told her?? Are you really a man, or a chicken? If you truly love her, tell her the whole story and let her know in no uncertain way that you are HER MAN no matter what you have on!! I told my late wife before we married and we still had almost 50 years together before cancer took her. Complete honesty is always the best policy!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I most certainly agree that sharing desires in a relationship is just terrific...as long as the other person is willing to not only share as well, but accept what it is that you are sharing. I've never had the experience of having someone not like what I'm sharing, but from what I've read here it can be a nightmare. Unfortuately, in some people's minds, having a feminine side is much different from needing chocolate

My wife has never caught or suspected me and don't think she would be understanding if she did. I am filled with regrets for all the clothes and supplies I have tossed over the years to keep my secret

Thanks to the internet, I can buy all the supplies and clothing I desire.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Yes Sandra and how many times have you gone into the store and said "It's not for me...it's for my...Sister"?
    If anyone asks, I just tell them it is for my wife. (Or mother, or sister, depending which city I am in.) The SA's do roll their eyes a bit and give me that "tell me another one!" look when I tell them not to wrap it, though. And not many places will let me "try out" chocolates -- but I have found a couple of stores who are... understanding.

I do sometimes have a bit of problem with my wife: when she doesn't approve of the taste, she sometimes tells me that the chocolates make me look fat!

Johnnie, I tell ya, ya gotta stop with those school-girl-style mini-chocolates before she finds out!
    Last edited by sandra-leigh; 11-02-2012 at 03:52 PM.

I guess I'll stop hiding my Chocolate stash now. I see it's futile, she needs to know.

Stevie....It was tongue in cheek. My GF and wife knew about he dressing, it is the chocolate they didn't know...and I just found a whole box of chocolate covered cherries that I hid 5 years ago....they are not any good anymore

Since it was just Halloween the sneaking candy seemed apropos
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

Gold Member
    You Girls think you know Chocolate; Well you have not had the real thing unless you have tried
    Fanny May Chocolate. One taste, and you will feel like you are in a glorious gown at a ball.
    I am telling you, try it, one time, and any other Chocolate will taste like a old shoe.
    GUARANTEED
    Rader

Banned Read only
    And, Fanny Mae Chocolate has a website. So you can order as much as you want and have it delivered to your door just like all the bras and panties from eBay!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    You Girls think you know Chocolate; Well you have not had the real thing unless you have tried
    Fanny May Chocolate. One taste, and you will feel like you are in a glorious gown at a ball.
    I am telling you, try it, one time, and any other Chocolate will taste like a old shoe.
    GUARANTEED
    Rader

Gold Member
    Well Sis, I hope it was the good dark chocolate you've been hiding all these years!!!!

Lori, great story, milk chocolate i would think, take care down there, hope you had a great halloween,hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    I was honest with my wife about my desire for chocolate from the beginning. I wanted her to know what she was getting into. To my surprise, she liked chocolate too!

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    All girls like chocolate, don't they?

I don't want to just have chocolate...I want to be chocolate!

Its ok my ex wife wanted to be an Oscar Meyer Weiner...

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda456 View Post
    All girls like chocolate, don't they?
    Not all but most love it,.some just can't eat it.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Not at all flawed; for me, anyway! My late wife would borrow some of my clothes, and if she happened to discover my chocolate stash, she would help herself. She rarely returned the borrowed clothing (but occasionally bought me something), and often bought replacement chocolate. HOWEVER; I bought expensive chocolate, often imported; she would restock with Hershey's Kisses.

A great story it has happened to most of us at one time or another.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I once went to the store in drab to see if they had any cute chocolates in my size. Cute Chocolate is readily available to size 10, but I need at least an 11. The sales associate asked me if I needed any help. With an embarassed look and low voice, I told her I need larger size chocolate. She looked confused, and I told her the chocolate was for me. With a look of disgust on her face, she informed me (rather loudly, I might add) that they only sell chocolates to women, not men. I will never set foot in that store again....

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I have to admit I have kept a stash for years. I moved it around when I thought maybe someone was getting too close. I felt it was something I needed to hide. I would wait until I had the house alone and then I would take it out and arrange each piece to make sure I had everything. I would then rush and put it all away before someone came home and found me. There were times I would take "trips" in order to indulge my passion and my SO never questioned why when I got home I was happier. I hid it from the children because I didn't want them to fall into the pattern I had got into. I mean what if they liked it as much as I did?

Well it happened, my SO came home early and found me sitting at the table. She was at first shocked. Then she became angry that I kept this from her. She felt used, what else was I hiding? I had to admit to her that, yes, I loved chocolate.
    This is such a WONDERFUL Analogy! And it really does fit better for many couples. There may be many cross-dressers and closet-TS that have wives who would LOVE to play with them. It's like SHARING THE CHOCOLATE!! It's something that both of you could be enjoying together. If you are one of those who is so deep in the closet that you overdo the "macho man" act, and you have hairy arms and legs, work out to have big bulky muscles, and have a nasty temper, then yes, your wife is probably going to be pissed that you have been acting like a macho jerk all these years just to cover up your desire to be more feminine in some ways. It would be perceived as lies, deception, and the ultimate betrayal of yourself.

On the other hand, if you have been like me, a bet feminine even in boy mode, gentle, patient, nice, polite, and willing to work things out. If you like watching chick flicks with your wife, help out in the kitchen, clean the bathroom once in a while, put the seat down, or just sit to pee, and you like to go shopping with your wife and helping her pick out clothes, then she has already figured out that you are something special, and that is part of what she loves about you. She may have wanted to buy you a little something, or even a whole wardrobe for YEARS, but was afraid it would threaten your masculinity. She may have loved that you are more patient and take your time in bed, and don't just do "slam bam thank you maam" for sex. If she has called your male member cute and you smiled or even laughed, then she knew that you were special.

Imagine how she might have felt if she had wanted for 5, 10, or even 20 years to feminize you, but was afraid you would reject her, only to find out after all those years that you have been craving feminization and have wanted to be the woman she has always wanted you to be. She probably doesn't want you to transition, but she might love going out with you, going shopping with you, and making love slowly and sensually with a partner who understands the pleasures of sheer fabrics on flesh or silky covered legs brushing against each other. She might even want to wear the pants while you wear the skirt, and maybe not just in the bedroom.

If she has waited and fretted all those years, and you FINALLY get the nerve to tell her, or she catches you in the act - she might be pissed - BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN HOGGING THE CHOCOLATE FOR YOURSELF!!!

See, when you use the same arguments that you keep your dressing hidden on another thing you enjoy, it really sounds sort of silly doesn't it? Dressing is no different than chocolate, it just doesn't make you gain weight.
    Actually, from what I have seen of so many of the girls in this site, it seems like dressing actually helps them lose weight, want to exercise more, and want to take better care of their bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyGreene View Post
    I once went to the store in drab to see if they had any cute chocolates in my size. Cute Chocolate is readily available to size 10, but I need at least an 11. The sales associate asked me if I needed any help. With an embarassed look and low voice, I told her I need larger size chocolate. She looked confused, and I told her the chocolate was for me. With a look of disgust on her face, she informed me (rather loudly, I might add) that they only sell chocolates to women, not men. I will never set foot in that store again....
    Tiffany, you need to name and shame....or at least write to their head office. I am sorry you had to endure an experience like that. Its never happened to me.