Thread: Man Wants to Return a Bra

Silver Member

Man Wants to Return a Bra

About a week ago I was doing some errands and stopped at TJ Max. They had just received a bunch of Wacoal bras. I already had one of the styles in white so I thought about buying the same style in black. I looked at it and set it back while I looked at another style. Decided to stick with the black bra in the style I knew that I liked. I thought I had picked up the same bra I looked at. They all had the little tab device that showed my size. I also found a pair of matching panties to buy.

At checkout I handed the bra and panty to the SA. I was in my typical mode of women's jeans, shoes and top and under dressed including bra. I'm sure she noticed my projection. She commented about how pretty they were and I said Wacoal was a great brand and one of my favorites. The SA has friendly and treated me as she would have if a woman was buying them.

Well, when I got home I went to put them away and thought the bra seemed small as I took it off the hanger. I looked and found out that I had picked up the wrong one. It was a smaller size and the hanger tag was wrong.

Today I went back to TJ Max to return the bra. Except I was dressed in all male mode. I went to the service desk and told the gal that I had picked up the wrong size and wanted to exchange it for a different size. Gave her the bra and went back to find one that fit me. The whole lot was picked over and there was nothing I was interested in. So I went back up and another SA waited on me. I told her I had a bra that I needed to get a store credit for. She said OH YES and quickly picked up the bra. However she didn't know how to give me a store credit. I had used two rebate cards to buy it so it couldn't be credited back to my credit card.

SO, she gets on her system and says "I have a man who wants to return a bra, and I don't know how to do a store credit." She said it loud enough that half the store could have heard it. Not sure if it went out over the loud speakers or not. All of a sudden she realizes what she has just said. I start laughing and she turns red and starts apologizing. It didn't bother me in the least. I only wish I had on a sexy blouse and bra to add to the event. Didn't seem to bother the women behind me either except for the fact that it was delaying everyone checking out. The other SAs show up and are trying to show her how to do it. Finally a guy shows up hits three buttons and it's done and my receipt is printing out and I have my gift card.

Pretty good story. I shop at Ross all the time and sometimes I will buy nothing but panties or camisoles. I can only assume the clerks think they're for me but they never say anything. One time a guy was the cashier and was giving me some puzzled looks.

Great story thanks for sharing

GREAT story! I tried to figure out the ending 'bout half way through! Glad I was WROUNG!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I love it. If this happened to me when I was just starting out I'm sure I would have ran for the doors!

Quite some time ago I was returning some high heel pumps that just were not comfortable when I got them home. The young kid at the checkout was trying to joke & said "wearing heels, huh?" I said "no, I'm wearing Reeboks, I'm returning the heels". He looked a bit embarrassed at his attempt at a joke & proccessed the transaction.

This reminds me of my make-up purchase about a month ago. I was all nervous going through the make-ups in the huge supermarket, in a man mode. They just had so much from which to choose, that I got overwhelmed. Finally I decided what to take. As I was very nervous, my mistake wasn´t discovered until at the checkout during a rush our, when everyone is at the store after work.

_Everything_ that I had picked for myself....was a TESTER unit!

There I stood, huge queue behind me, while the older lady at the checkout called to the cosmetic department and loudly yelled to the phone, what to bring from the make-up section to this nice lad...

That's alright, am man in front of me wanted a price on a dress.
    "Man wants price on a dress" type of announcement.
    Then it was my turn.
    "We have another man here looking for princess shoes."
    At least it wasn't a maids outfit.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Such a nice story hun. It was very nice of her to apologize and Im glad everything worked out. Most SA's have no problem helping us help very rare have I seen them make a stink about helping a girl like us.
    Renee

A
    Anytime I've bought a bra in a department store they always check to see the product matches the box. And they are the first to tell you women are horrible. Be carefull if your SA hasn't figured it out yet.
    regent,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You handled with style well done!!!

as for me just starting to by my own things i would have dyed on the spot great story hope I can handle it as well as you did

I never had a problem returning female things dressed in drab, even before I began dressing in public. I have to admit, once I started dressing, I would think everyone knew I was a guy buying for myself. Either way it doesn't matter. They always have acted professionally. I've even done the bra at a Walmart as a guy. Good for you, more confidence building up.

[QUOTE=Henna;3014417]

_Everything_ that I had picked for myself....was a TESTER unit!

QUOTE]

Now thats funny!!!
    Last edited by Eryn; 11-08-2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts. Please use the multiquote button at the bottom right of each post to put all your replys in one post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

I was at a big store at night last week and decided to get some makeup since not many people were there. I went thru the self checkout (my plan of course) and after scanning the mascara the screen told me to put the item in the bagging area. I kept throwing it in the bag but the message kept coming up. There were about 7 people standing in the area and I was sure the SA would be over soon. I ended up touching the screen saying I don't want to bag this item and my panic ended.

Gee Liz, my story wasn't nearly as good as yours. Anyway, I'll have to return to the scene of the purchase and get more makeup!

Silver Member
    This is the same store that when I was buying two bras two SAs were checking me out and one asked. Are these for you? I said, They sure are! She then held one up and said this will go with your eyes. I think about that time she could see I was wearing one. I told her that the Chantelle bras were a steal. Ended up both the girls decided to take my advice and get some for them selves.

I was there today and bought a Kathy Ireland bra for $4.50 on clearance. The SA that did the return checked me out and said, Have a great evening. It was noon, huh.

Person
    Definitely not the story I expected...guess I should tone down the cynicism a bit.

Thanks for sharing.

I have bought all my bras in man mode, and I kinda enjoy the odd looks some of the older women customers give me. SAs have asked me if I am finding everything I need but no other comments. i DO get a lot of comments from the checkout girls. Mostly "Thats a good color, is it for you?" or "THis will look good with *****". One asked if this was for my gf/wife, and when I told her no it was not, her eyes lit up and gave a huge knowing smile and told me she hope I enjoy wearing it. I told her I will.
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana